yfw a woman rules the country after a black guy

> yfw a woman rules the country after a black guy

Next one is a gay
After that a trans
And in 20 years an arab

Kek won't allow it.

Ikr Dutch bro.

The US is the most pathetic country in the world

my dad said it when george jr was still in office, this country is run by unimaginative faggots

seriously i have been keking at this for the past months
my country is cuked but common

first a black

then ...
A WOMYN XDDDDDDD

seriously NOT MAKE
UP
ABLE

Delet ths

next american president after clinton will be a tranny

screencap this post

1) Black US Pres
2) Woman US Pres
3) Crash Dollar -> One World Currency
4) Chips in every ameritard

That's what I was told years ago
It'll happen in that order

If Hillary wins, it means that in the 28 years between 1992 and 2020, liberals will have ruled America for 20 years.

Since Hillary is bound to win in 2020, it will actually mean that for the 32 years between 1992 and 2024, liberals will have ruled America for 24 years - and 16 of them will be the consecutive presidencies of nigger Obama and cunt Clinton.

Yet somehow America is uncucked and the last great bastion of white pride and sensible conservative politics.

Include me in the screencap

Yfw a tranny leads a satanic crusade where the west obliterates mecca

>implying

>Next one is a gay
>After that a trans

President Garrison and his VP?

implaying there will be not ww3 after which everything will be fire.

they even translated this into chinese
TOPKEK

>Yet somehow America is uncucked and the last great bastion of white pride and sensible conservative politics.

Lmao.

You're kidding right?

>When she starts shooting down Russian planes over Syria and causes WW3

>ausfailia
>a country which censors and bans video games for being violent
>being even remotely uncucked

Sauce..

>mfw the nu-males who voted for hillary have to go to war for her and die

No, you'll just be sending us more of your Polish women.

As a european, either choice is great. Trump wins, maybe he fixes the west and starts off the big jew purge. Hillary wins, and the US never recovers. Maybe you start a war with Russia, get nuked a few times (which you deserve), surrender to deal with the civil war, balkanize and then it's a free-for-all for us europeans to sponsor (own) different states.

didn't you have a gay pm lel

I think Huma will be the one to run (and win) after Hillary's 8 years. Kaine seems too soft.

Makes me proud to be an American.

>America founded to escape from tyrannical monarchies
>later decides it wants a pseudo-monarchy anyway by electing ANOTHER Clinton

It's honestly baffling. Half of Obama's success was from the whole, "See? Anyone can become president with enough work!" angle his supporters pushed, but now we're saying "You can only be a leader if you were bred from the right family." That's pretty much the definition of regression.

The bright side is that only Palin would have been a worse choice for the first Madam President, so after Hillary crashes and burns it'll be just dudes for the next few decades.

Hillary will just have the press make something up, whatever. New Pearl Harbour (I guess 9/11 was the new pearl harbour - new 9/11, you get it)? All of the nationalist cucks will forget about the election, and go die for ZOG. Then the numales will be back home, and women generally being unfaithful whores if left to their own devices, will start having children with them.

The US will never recover if Hillary is elected.

I will never stop calling americans cucks

keep dreaming eurofags

You may be laughing now, but this is good for no one. This is the beginning of the end.

Mark

My

Words

>Papa what was America like before the first woman president triggered the The Second Revolution and World War 3?

I will never stop calling eurofags faggots

Michelle Obama 2024 election

>Implying Hillary cares enough about the nu males to let them live

>t.swede

Most people don't have an issue with the fact she's a woman. The main complaints are about her crimes.

You know that's a guy right? might as well call him Mitch Obama.

U.S. = cucked

>nigger president
>woman president
It's like watching a blacked™ video except your country's the one getting fucked

oh please, Shillary will be impeached before she even gets sworn in.

>Country voted for memes twice

No shit

im okay with this now.

At least we ARE a country, Belgium.

Seriously. It's not a fucking game. Just vote for a woman and a black guy on those facts alone? People are retards.

Why are there 2 options for Trump/Pence?

you keep using that word i dont think you fucking know what it means

mfw

no you're not

ITT: Cancervative rednecks who live in Mississhitty

It's not about caring. Hillary doesn't care about anyone but herself, she's unable to. She's a psychopath. However, the tactic they always use will simply be used again: create an event to focus the anger of the people, blame it on your opponent/target, and off the patriots go. The "strong" men will never go "Hey, this Hillary is a criminal herself" they'll forget all that and chant "YOU-ESSÉ!" over and over, as they march to their death.

That's when the effeminate liberals breed your women to create yet another generation of even weaker and more malleable americans. Like the movie Wall-E, the future generations of americans will be too fat and dumb to know anything else but to consume for their masters profits. A human farm. You wouldn't kill your milk cattle on purpose, would you?

>yfw the next one is a black woman
>followed by a white gay/lesbian
>followed by a muslim man

>impeached
Requires a majority in the House and 2/3rds of the Senate. You' re either an idiot or stoned,

There with us niggerstan.

>Like the movie Wall-E

lol k

no, the next one will be a spic, then a faggot.

One is for the republicans and one is for conservatives

Mine was in English/Vietnamese/Chinese/Mexican

You have to be a polygot to even read the ballots here, holy fuck

t. huey monkey

Implying there hasn't been a bisexual president before.

Idiocracy, I couldn't think of it. Either one is about mindless consumerism and how far the mind can degenerate when left unchallenged.

Exactly

Damn... source?

Tell in what time the results will be announced? I need to laugh at the losing side

Aw darling, those stereotypes will never affect anyonea anymore. Stop being a butthurt and learn how to be a human creature with a true life instead saying what you don't know abour other country.
t. A brazilian more healthy than a burgerass

IM GONNA FUCKING KILL MYSELF. I hope america feels guilty that one idiot kills himself over this

Some user here said that it will be at 7PM EST

Jenner will be the next republican candidate, natrually.

s-sauce?
I want to hear those yodels echo through that beautiful valley.

wtf in 2 hours?
it's 3:30 am i need sleep

Do it and nobody will give a shit about. It isn't like you will be wasting something as your life have no value.

Blaire White 2020?

Murica

Seperate from india kashmir nigger