Cast them in Wonder Woman 2

Cast them in Wonder Woman 2

Veruca Salt and Violet Bearugarde

Fuck new casts, bring back Dr. Poison

I would unironically be cool with Lynda Carter as Circe

Patty can play the real Diana who comes in and snaps Gal over her knee like a twig.

Carter should have been hypolita in the first movie.

I really think the seguel should be on world war 2 and only the third movie on cold war

Carter for Veronica Cale, Jenkins for Alkyone.

I like how the director herself is a better fit to play Wonder Woman than the chick they chose

They could cast Carter as a military officer or state official or something, as kind of a casting gag. They did that in Supergirl (Carter was the president) and the Incredible Hulk (Ferrigno was a security guard and voice-cameoed as the Hulk for two lines).

The second movie is going to be about Diana being approached by Barbara Minerva to look for the lost Amazon city of Bana Mighdall only to be betrayed by Minerva who transforms into the Cheetah.

Imagine being such a faggot that you actually believe this.

That actually doesn't sound half bad. Have it set in present day so it'll have been over 100 years since she's been to Themyscira so she's desperate for more Amazon contact. Hears rumors about the Bana Mighdall and goes in search of it.

Be a great way to introduce the real Artemis as well.

Imagine being such a faggot that you actually disagree with this

There really isn't anyone else they could use other than Cheetah I think
Circe could work but normies would probably think of her as an Enchantress rehash

What about the evil egg?

He barely even works in the comics, nevermind a live action movie

How about the perverted little midget?

>has muscles on her arms.
>taller.
>the rigHt amount of thicc.

Her rogues gallery is shit, we get it.

Just one more, I promise.

What about the trip of evil lesbians?

You guys, stop it. It's going to be the blue snowman.

Wonder Woman does have some OK villains if you dig far enough into the past such as the Blue Snowman, Silver Swan, Dr. Cyber, etc, but writers just seem to be obsessed on digging into the same old triple threat of Ares, Circe and Cheetah. Cheetah especially drags the perception of WW's rogue down. She has virtually zero interesting personality and had been used as fodder for everyone from Superman to freakin' Catwoman. She's basically Killer-Croc-tier but DC keeps on trying to make her an equal to Joker and Lex Luthor because she's "supposed" to be Wonder Woman's arch-enemy.

Seriously, Cheetah has had no less than FIVE different characters bearing the name, probably more, and each one has been just as forgettable as the next. Most villains usually don't need more than 2 or 3 before they hit jackpot.

There have only been four Cheetahs, only Rich and Minerva are popular, the second one only lasted six years before getting erased by CoIE and the fourth existed as a sideplot for Minerva, being killed off three years after his debut.

This was a funny little exchange. Like this is how it probably happens in writer's rooms for Wonder Woman. Trying to make her retarded rogue's gallery work.

I'd rather the Furies.

>ywn "Take her to the juicing room"