She's bisexual

end of discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdQj84jm9so
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whe did she show interest in women

Last I checked, the main object of her affection was a fuckin' DOG.

she’s like 12

she's a tomboy. fuck off.

>Gay people want stereotypes to be real.

marcie is a cute

The term is "Bi-curious", you validation craving chronic masturbator.

She liked Charlie Brown. She didn't like any girls. The man who created her never said she liked girls. Ergo, she was straight.

There was one more final page with Charlie Brown after this but I didn't save it.

Her suffering is nectar

He was a gay transman

Wait does gay transman mean they like men or women?

Just randomly looked for a vid to watch after seeing a Peanuts thread earlier and saw this youtube.com/watch?v=bdQj84jm9so
At first I felt for Charlie's shyness, but then the way he just brushes off Patty later made me feel another type of way. It's all a gag, sure, but still. He couldn't even muster so much as a curt thanks for the thought of sending a card.
Couldn't stay mad though, his idea of love showed a very bittersweet idea of affection. A little worrying actually.

I legitimately wonder if there are people who misremember Peppermint Patty being a lesbian and actually discover they were wrong upon checking the actual material rather than parodies.

Yes

I remember her having a thing for Snoopy, not knowing that the "funny-looking kid with big floppy ears" was actually a dog.

gays hate bisexuals, though. they'd never advocate for a bi character

Go tell it to /lgbt/ this isn't your board

More of them probably have false memories of Marcie being gay and Peppermint Patty is just being dragged into it because that's who she interacted with most along with the tomboyish nature.

I don't know why so many people equate tomboy with lesbian

The real proof is that she doesn't like being called sir. A real dyke would love that shit.

You're asexual
end of discussion

Because most butch women are lesbians trying to catch the eye of a cute femme

technically a gay transman would like women but most transmen who call themselves "gay" are straight girls.

Men. It's a gay man that was born with female bits

hey don't be down on Charlie Brown like that. :(

>You're turning him against me!!
Jesus!

usually voiced by boy actors in the majority of the specials that feature the character... yeah, i can actually get behind this. sure.

Marcie doesn't play around when it comes to Charles.

Because the media gives that image about the Tomboy. Tomboy was born like the idea of a less lady like character. But it was accidentaly twisted by writers when they made characters as Korra and said that she was gay.

Now the new generation interpret it like "you aren't using a dress, you must to be gay", "oh you like sports, then you must to be gay" "You don't play with dolls because you are gay".

But truth be say Peppermint Patty is really girly even if she likest the sports, she isn't exactly a tomboy and she tries to be femenine, I remember a comic strip where she try to wear a dress but she doesn't look good with it. And in another comic strip she pierces her ears convinced by Lucy even when she "has never doubt about her feminity."

The characters never canonically reached the ages where they were likely to really grapple with or introspect about that kind of thing so it's hard to say. When they were created, most lgbt people stayed in the closet for their whole lives and were in self denialmost of the time. The huge increase isn't actually because it's trendy but just because being honest about it doesn't get you ostracized, attacked, or killed everywhere anymore.

Huh, never pegged Marcie to be a bit of Yandere...

>you must be gay

Isn't it usually "must be the other gender" nowadays? Because people are so superficial and retarded (or at least people under 35 are) that a swath of them believe that not liking girly things means they're a man (or vice versa)

I have it.

Why are old Charlie Brown strips such a font of suffering? I simultaneously crave and abhor it.

How does Chuck get the girls

MC plot armor