svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=19001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>StarFan coming too, proving Earth's separation is arbitrary
>Jackie still MIA
HAAAAAAAAAA FUCK OFF JACKIEFAGS

I want to fill her stocking

Will we have more Star suffering soon?

Huh. not a fan of that per se but desire sauce

So how is that Nefcy x user fic coming along? I want to see how weird things would get with the madwoman.

Can't wait for festive jackie

Jackie isn't even showing up.
However, both Janna and StarFan13 are.

I would appreciate festive Jackie fanart though.

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=19001

Jackie will return, if they bring back that filty gypse they will bring back star.

The jews are trying to supress jackie, but they won't win.

What do you dig more? physical suffering? emotional suffering? both? complete obliteration of her dreams and hopes, and body?

I want to see her realize how useless she is and then.commit sucide.

Then jackie can return. Starfags are highly envious of superior girls that's why they have to constantly try to pick fights with their betters.

Marco is throwing Star a Quinceanera.

She'll return, just not in this christmas episode.

Any of that would be nice.
Is there a version of that pic but with Janna, Kelly and Starfan13?

Christmas is a very important time of year and it seems empty without jackie

lovely

life is empty without her

they already overwrote her aryan beauty with a progressiveskin tho

jackie is a nobody and a nothing

>Marco explains the tradition of hanging stockings to Star
>Star drops her tights right there and hands them to Marco for him to hang up

Star is a genocide supporter of her own culture and starfags had to go to reddit to find and force the peanut meme because they couldn't think up anything else to attack jackie with

Not to mention Janna talking to Tom.

Star just can't stop getting cucked, now can she?

Yup

Am I blind or just retarded? I don't see Starfan in the teaser.
Is she the one covered up by the logo in the shot with Tom and Janna?

You can suck my black ass.

Peanut, go home.

>B-but muh Tomkie!

>dragging your shitty ribbit drama here
>telling anyone else to go back

Go the fuck back, Peanut.

Just further proof starfags are cancer and envious of superior girls like jackie.

How? Peanut is probably the most angry and vicious Jackiefag in existence.

What will Marco give Star for her birthday?
And what will she give him for Christmas?

Starfags keep trying to force a literal nobody on reddit is what all jackiefags are and anyone who likes jackie has to be peanut, they're cancer for bringing reddit drama of a literal nobody to here.

Peanut, seriously, it's getting annoying.
Let the people who like actually entertaining characters do what they want here. Go harass people back on reddit.

He'll get her something love-sentence related
She'll give him her virginity

>Star Vs Holiday Special

Oh god, i'm getting flashbacks

I hope Tom kept the receipt.

Nothing and nothing.

Nobody knew who that fag was till starfags started talking about him. They not only went to reddit, they defend going to reddit, and they actually use reddit. If you defend this, you're a redditor and have to go back.

Sorry but mewni girls love big monster cock

Heartbreak.

THE CORN! ITS THE CORN! LOOK TO THE CORN FOR ANSWERS!

Only eclipsa does and she was rightfly called a traitor like she should have been

>JannaXTom
im okay with this

ITS! ...An evil piece of cake!

JackieXTom is endgame though

>What will Marco give Star for her birthday?
He'll give her what she gave him for his last birthday, nothing.

>What will she give him for Christmas?
Friendship bracelet or some shit.

>Star gets dumped by tom for janna
>She can't run back to marco because she's over him
>Marco either becomes friends with jackie again or forms relationship with kelly
>In the end, all star has is crushing sadness

>reddit

>all knowing great seed

It's not evil, it's misunderstood.

>She's over him
I'm baffled how someone could actually think this

is it the star wars one?

Star has to save face now, she can't just go crawling back to marco with her tail between her legs

Good evening, mortal

She's going to and its gonna be exactly when Marco goes out with Kelly.

No user you don't understand, being in a relationship with someone means you definitely don't have feelings for anyone else.
Jarco definitely didn't crash and burn because Marco had developed feelings for Star, and Star definitely didn't try to get in a relationship with Oskar to get over her feelings for Marco.
And neither of these facts have ANY relevance to how Tomstar is going to go.

Hes on to something! KEEP PUSHING! Corn wasn't native to Mewni, Solaria was worshiped as a Mayan sun god on Earth, she stole the throne from Meteora, and 9/11 was caused by Janna!

W-What do you want in exchange for bringing Jackie back?

I want to see star crawl on her hands and knees and beg jackie for mercy

I hate the fucking Jackie and Oskar parallels people make when the episodes have shown clear Jackie and Tom parallels.

I'm not threatened by you. I just respectfully ask you bring Jackie back and treat her like a member of the group.

I'm actually scared that Marco will be miserable in this episode, unless is filler, and if we consider how the plot is going, i really don't have big hopes for a cute&perfect moment.

I can bring her back as a background character if you offer up your soul for eternity

Laser puppy on the left checking out that bug butt

The christmas special might still give mention of jackie and that he sees her more often now

Shall I burn a picture of Jackie to appease you?

>might still give mention of jackie
Possible but not likely
>and that he sees her more often now
that is pure delusion

What is the Star vs equivalent of the Chewbacca family?

Such an offering would not suffice

>Marco casually mentions he makes visits to see jackie is pure delusion
No it's not

How much to make her part of the group on par with Janna? She deserves THAT much.

He didn't make visits when he was DATING her.

Your soul has not enough value

I could go for some more Star Suffering

Maybe he learned to stop being such a prick with his head shoved up his ass so far and decided to try to patch things up with jackie. But even an attempt to do anything positive with jackie is a bad thing to you

I was having trouble reading it before but it does say
>earth fruits a...h great power

It also mentions bananas twice, possible Adventure Time reference.

Unrelatedly, there's also a monster eating some yellow stuff and it looks like it becomes a part of him.

It looks like they DID get corn from earth, which gimps my theory that they have a corn deity.

Looks like we're gonna need more souls.

It's not about comparing Jackie and Oskar, it's pointing out that there's an established precedent of Star trying to use another boy to get over her feelings for Marco.

Obviously Star considers Tom a friend now (again) and has some real attraction to him, I'm not saying she's not genuinely interested in giving him another chance, but it's been repeatedly made clear that Marco is still closer to her heart even if she's been trying to keep some distance between them.
She still goes to Marco whenever she needs a confidant, even asking him to keep secrets from Tom specifically, while she and Tom are suffering from the same kind of failure to communicate in their relationship that Marco and Jackie went through.

*insert post about Jackie*

I doubt it, I think it will be more of a breather even with the Stump plot.
Star's anxiety in the promos seems like she's trying not to upset Marco or seem ungrateful (after she flipped out on him a few episodes ago for him not appreciating what she does for him), but she's still afraid of the Stump and trying to warn him/everyone without ruining the party.

I feel like there's a good chance for another hug by the end. And you know he got her something sweet.

It doesnt help when Star broke up with Tom once before, and she started liking him again out of pity with the "I wasnt club snubbing you I was being a good guy" and "Im just gonna demoncism myself without knowing what it does please dont feel bad for me" thing

What makes Kelly, Janna, and StarFan13 better than Jackie?

You get more progressive points using kelly and janna and starfan13 is literally a self insert

>Star only said this because having Marco there while she was with tom was incredibly uncomfortable and went back on it
>All tom tried to do during the monster bash is get star to focus her attention on him

Drawing
Make it VERY suggestive

>"Youre being the best princess you can be and its really inspiring"

Six episodes later

>"Pfffff politics is STUPID"

>>"Youre being the best princess you can be and its really inspiring"
There's an almost certainly chance he was just saying that to get into her pants

>She brings her back, but as a broken apathetic husk that misdeeds around enough to amuse Janna and ends up gay for her.
>"nice to make deals with you, user. I'll take good care of your soul"

tom reminds me of my old past self and i hate it

>Implying tom didnt orchestrate that
Literally why would he tell pony head about it knowing she would go directly to star?

Nefcy looks kinda jewish, is that a conicidence?

Here's a Star cosplay I spotted at MegaCon last year. So cute!

Star REALLY enjoying Marco tying her up

Notice the look of fear and disgust in her eyes