HILLARY CLINTON VICTORY PARTY!!!!

I know the election isn't over yet but fuck it we already won!
Get in here everybody!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=oidArfl6QzA
youtube.com/watch?v=folETlLz3FM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look who is with her now

BLESSED HILLARY

BUMPING FOR VICTORY

Where is Hillary Clinton General at?

>MFW people tell me they unironically voted for Trump

ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO ME HEE CO

Has Kek forsaken us?

So is tonight going to be the greatest night in Sup Forums history?

/PRESIDENT CLINTON GENERAL/ WHEN?

idk, we can just use this for now until it 404s.

What snacks are we having Sup Forums ???

At least in recent memory. Meltdown expected.

bleach a la mode

i can't wait for all of you to get BTFO'd

I've got beer and popcorn, Might get some ice cream too

I'm expecting another Sup Forums harbour

>if

Those threads always jinx it on Sup Forums.
Hope this too

the embodiment of Sup Forums values just got slapped down by a woman. Lmao

looking good madam president!

Nice,

I'll be having breakfast, so I thought of a full English, but I might just have some porridge. :)

madam president

The short answer is yes.

If any trump supporters read this just leave, I cant imagine the butthurt you faggots are gonna go through LOL.

has pol ever been as btfo as it's going to be in a few hours

I don't think pol will ever recover

I haven't posted on Sup Forums regularly since, like, 2010, but I came back on here tonight to drink in the schadenfreude. No huge fan of HRC's foreign policy but goddamn if we didn't dodge a huge bullet today.

youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M

no it certainly won't

Sup Forums has always been about denying the inevitable

I literally don't know if they will recover. They've spent the past year being non-stop Trump hype train, and now Trump will be B T F O
Just as the saltiness from Hillary's victory is winding down, it will be time for her official inaugeration.
I think Trump will be permanently BTFO from this

Everyone be sure to get screenshots of the delusional drumpfkins who think he still has a chance for the collage threads later.

ooo good idea! I wish I'd been doing that for the past few months

Agreed I wont even bother voting thats how confident I am of Hilldawgs victory

Go trump! He's up in pa, ga, ia, fl. The only state he's having issues with is pa. Get trump!

I actually think both candidates suck and that trump is the lesser shitter choice, but the delusion of trumpcucks here is on another fucking level if they think the jews, banks and big money will let him win.

I just can't wait to see the asshurt and for pol to be btfo beyond repair.

>he actually thought Trump could win

You're Italian. We don't let you people vote anyways
But nice try

Poor poor paid posters. Thinking Clinton has a chance? Lol

fuck off brat

Break out the Hilpepes girls

Why am I 99% sure you said the same thing for the GOP nomination a few months back?

LET'S PARTY

youtube.com/watch?v=oidArfl6QzA

THE MAN WINS!!

He won't win Pennsylvania.

He could win Georgia, Iowa, Ohio, New Hampshire and Florida and still lose.

We should have just inaugurated her after the Access Hollywood videos came out and save everyone a lot of time, money and trouble.

Excellent taste, my friend.

Lets break out our victory music. We need a Hillary soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=folETlLz3FM

Time to Watch the world burn :).

You're right

Trump will cry from now until the inauguration. After that he will still poke his head out to trash her because hes a sore fucking loser. But luckily most news stations wont cover him anymore.

it's sad that i'm starting to save these, you know .. just in case..

ah, it was such a fun ride user

Screencapping all the garbage in here. I wish we weren't anonymous.

Dont worry, not only do I have 8 collages, I have an 11minte video of some of the dumbest people I have met at rallies, that were unaware they were on camera.

hilldawg reporting in

The worst part about it is that Hillary winning is just going to feed the tinfoilfags.

If I were Alex Jones I would have secretly voted for Hillary because it guarantees my radio audience increases.

I'm here!! We will start the party soon boys!

I am chillin with supreme leader Hilldog #blessed

Me too! It feels great to be with Her

my memes are ready bro

This is some of the delusion we have ahead of us /hilldogs/.

Make
Sup Forums
/Hill/
Again

this kuffur and you will be beheaded for this

praise kek trump will win

people who actually peddle the bullshit like alex jones are too smart to actually believe the shit they spew

just look at glenn beck

fuck off honorary leaf

> just going to feed the tinfoil fags

No my friend, thats the best part.

Post those spicy Hilldawg memes pls

I forgot to save them the last time I saw them

Fuck off, kike.

TOP KEK
Good work user

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK

> praise kek

You know something, im gonna miss that autistic phrase the most.

What are my fellow /hilldawgs/ gonna miss the most about Sup Forums during the election?

the crazy conspiracy theories

Lick my Ass!

I'm with her! ^__^

Hildabeast sure is beautiful. I love her expressive faces!

>Brazil
What are you even doing here? Fucking macacos

Hildabeast is magical! Look how she can disappear at will!

This whole day has seriously been the best fucking time I've had in ages, user. I'm witnessing meltdown history

My cock has never been this hard.

WE DID IT

PARTY ON, FELLOW HILLDAWGS!

WE . ARE . WITH . HER

Remember the Romney meltdowns?

PAINTED WHORES AND GAY DRINKS FOR ALL

BACK TO SUCKLE ON PIA KJAERSGAARD'S OLD SAGGY TITS, DRUMPFKIN

#DENMARKFORHILLARY

>Go Trump
GET THAT NOOSE READY KEK!!

>it's da big banks
>it's da jews
>it's the big money
Keep telling yourself that

She has the smile of the deranged. I love her.

What hero is gonna edit Hilldog's face into this?

TRUMPGEN BTFO BY Sup Forums SOFTWARE

it is though, you have to be as deluded as trumpftards to believe otherwise

That all the funnier anons will be dead.

How does this make you feel?

You shaking yet, faggot?

>I'm delusional if I don't believe in conspiracy jew's run the world autism
Your time is fucking over. Everyone is sick of your conspiracy shilling. Go fuck yourself you deluded teenager.

Seriously speaking, what are the odds of Trump winning?

>ITS MUH CONSPIRACYYYYY

The HYPE in México is REAL !!!
Mexico WON

11 percent.

desu I know you're trying to troll me, but I look forward to your posts when trump gets cucked

10 percent

I'm not trolling you, everything you just meme'd at me is conspiracy bullshit. It's been debunked constantly. Hopefully, when the mass suicides happen, this purges you retards from polluting all this "da banks won't let Trump win WAHHH" autism.

Just don't let the retard win, also I'm so going to love Sup Forums tonight. "It was rigged" is going to be seen a lot...

Yes, I actually just got back from voting for her. This year has been a whirl wind, I can't believe people actually voted for him and think he'd have the ability to bring change to the white house.
America won't ever change.

He no chance unless he wins Florida, Pennsylvania AND North Carolina and he is currently losing all three.

Clinton's 350ish to Trump's 180ish would eba good bet

Even if he won that, he'd still be behind.