ITT we trigger Americans

This triggers amerilards

Does it?

Is that Moloch?

At least Americans have shame and can be triggered,unlike you shameless leaf dog.

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erfahren.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Penis jemals härter sein wird, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer klitzekleinen weißen Schwänzchen ergießen.

>tfw Amerifats are going to replace leafs as most hated Sup Forums users after they elect Hillary

Feels good man.

we get those for donating to veterans, fgt

Your sky god is offensive. Delete this thread.

Das ist super unlustig und peinlich.

Kill yourself

wtf is this

Why would I be triggered by a poppy-wearing canuck?

also triggers Air Canada

>leaf doesn't get that leafs are hated because they're ligitimately the worst posters on the board irrespective of their joke-tier leaders.

SHART

Why would this trigger americans?
Do they not also wear poppies to show respect for Veterans?
Is respecting veterans suddenly something americans DON'T like?

Your sad leafpost makes no sense.
Sage for bad leaf thread. As a /k/anuck, you Sup Forums leafposters make me fuckin sick.

Cheap Walmart clothes do trigger me.

I want Trump to win. But if he loses I cant wait to vent by shitting on all of you americunts

>reverse on the left

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it just one retarded leaf who continually starts these shit threads?

>implying Americans recognize occult Leaf political symbols
You really are a nation of idiots, aren't you?

Americans do not wear poppies

>used to a six-speed
>driving a friend's car with a five-speed
>get on the highway
>instinctively shift into "sixth"
>GREEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is pathetic, you don't have any idea how to trigger us

Would you rather shift R instead of 1 when you're standing still or R instead of 6 at highway speed?

Damn, I still need to get a poppy from somewhere.

Einfach nur pures fremdschämen

How do retards miss shifts anyway? You deserve it either way.

I've never missed a shift in my life, except for clutching out in neutral one time at a drag strip, and I am honestly a shit driver

looks like one of those round squishy things they put on burgers i usually just throw it out, doesnt really trigger me though.

What a shitty leaf attempt

Why would someone want to trigger/antagonize the only (at the moment) white majority country which doesn't put people in jail for not sucking muslim cock?

>Why would someone want to trigger/antagonize the only (at the moment) white majority country which doesn't put people in jail for not sucking muslim cock?

That isn't true though, you silly 60%er. Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, etc are all fine with not putting people in jail for sucking muslim cock. Some of them even b& minarets.

Wat is that? I saw a chink this morning with this thing? Is it like hiroshima anniversary or what?

And?
On other boards, canadians do not have this reputation. Hell, on /k/, Canucks and Ameribros form the last hazguns countries, and the last places with castle doctrine.
Only on Sup Forums do I see this hatred for canadians.
Perhaps stupid fucking leafposts like OP are why. I came to Sup Forums for election coverage. What I have seen has made me despise my fellow canadians. Leave the shitposting for Ausfags. They're better at it.

WTF why did the poppy manufacturers get rid of the safety pin?

when I was in school they had them and it was fine

now the fucking thing keeps falling off or keeps poking me

We wear poppies, what are you talking about?
Veterans themselves usually go out and we buy them.
Not veterans of WW1 obviously but you get what I mean.

On the right, always.

Only time I've ever missed a shift was when I was drunk.

>joke-teir leaders
Coming from a fucking American

is that some demonic shit your leafcuck kin worship? kys please. have no idea wtf that p ic even is. your dirty undies?

What even is happening in that picture?

Jup. Sehr komfortabel hier.

he meant gay-teir

now spout your ctr shit nigger faggot and tell us how gays are ok.
they are not ok btw

Most actual cars tend to be rather difficult to put in reverse when at speed.
I have always wondered why there actually is a lock, thanks for explaining.

DELET THIS

Why would seeing one trigger them, then? This is a shitty thread.

>most devout Christian posters
>worst posters
No

See

They wear poopies instead

They are fucking with you.
I think.
I hope.

I don't know what that means anymore.
I haven't seen thise i such a long time.

Klingst borderline, knall dir paar Diazepam rein und verpiss dich.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.
ALL THE WAY BACK.

Go back to church? Okay

I don't want to get out of my chair to take a picture but I just bought microwaveable donut burgers from walmart.

I also did pic related till I was 12.

>microwaveable
>doughnut
>burgers
What even is a doughnut burger?

I just googled Donut burger walmart and got this

>Go back to church
Go back to Hell, spawn of the Pit.