>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zjHDWSf1QI
starwars.com/news/j-j-abrams-to-write-and-direct-star-wars-episode-ix
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CC-2801
youtube.com/watch?v=miSfF_82WYo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZPCkStjrdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guys, please read this:

>Luke Skywalker has collected a compass from Sheev's observatory (Battlefront 2)
>Grand Admiral Thrawn was helping map out the Unknown Regions for Sheev (Thrawn)
>Kanan, due to meeting Kanan Jarrus, can NOT survive Rebels
>Rebels' final episodes are "special and unlike anything before in the show" according to Filoni
>Those episodes are being held back until after TLJ, despite having more than enough time to air them all before.
>Rian Johnson recently said that he has been "greatly enjoying" Rebels
>Rian Johnson moved to San Francisco to work closer with Lucasfilm, is public knowledge he even helps with the books
>The LSG said that the continuity between movies and tv/books/comics last year was "just the beginning"
>Loth-Wolves shown to have the power through space
>Filoni's TOPPS art shows the wolves can even open portals to other planets
>If Ahsoka traveled through a wolf portal, why hasn't she returned to the Rebel Alliance? Unless...
>Wolves are warning of "Doom".

Guys;
>The wolves are going to send Ezra (and possibly Kanan) where they sent Ahsoka; To the Unknown Regions. They do this to protect them from imminent doom, but our heroes are unable to get back to known space. They will be absent for the entire duration of the rest of the OT.

Years later, Luke will travel to Pillio to find the Compass containing a map of the Unknown Regions to find The Last Jedi.

Whether Kanan, Ahsoka and Ezra are alive or not, their Jedi school definitely will be.

Rian and Lucasfilm are retconning JJ's bullshit, the Jedi are NOT wiped out. Luke will find them by the end of the movie.

>Rian's Johnson Trilogy is going to be from a part of the Galaxy we have never seen before
Holy shit...

>Could connect to Thrawn and the Chiss, and even include Snoke's backstory

I just finished listening to this.
Fuck me, it was a good book.

I regret not reading this before playing the BF2 campaign.
It makes some of the stuff in that have a lot more impact.

Also, RIP Seyn ;-;7.

master race

youtube.com/watch?v=_zjHDWSf1QI

>Kanan, due to meeting Kanan Jarrus, can NOT survive Rebels
*Due to meeting Tarkin

>Loth-Wolves shown to have the power through space
*power to travel through space

Fuck im tired and excited

F

better than the clones

roger roger

why clone an army you need to feed?

>Potential to have live action Rae Sloane because she doesn't come back from the unknown regions with the First Order.

>played by Whoopi Goldberg

I would unironically love this.

Why are there so many fucking humans in Star Wars?

Holy shit

because the Diversity Alliance isn't canon

No way any of this is true but I’d give my left but if it is.

Also I want Ahsoka in either TLJ or episode 9.

How'd Janina pronounce Seyn?

Worth mentioning that the supposed Unknown Region Compass that is tying all of these connections together is actually in TLJ according to leaks

Pic related, its fucking HAPPENING LADS

Fuck Seyn.

Piikow.....

Oh, I didn't even realise it was the actor that plays Iden.
She's decent at voices I guess.

And she pronounces it "Sen"

japan gets the good stuff

When it got to the part where Iden comes back from *not* killing The Mentor and she sees all the bodies I started tearing up like a little bitch.
It was worse because I was listening to it at work.

>And she pronounces it "Sen"
Huh, I figured I was pronouncing it wrong, but I wasn't too far off at least.

The voices she does for Seyn was cute as fuck.
Kinda reminds me of Kinzie Kensington's voice in Saints Row.

I'm from Alderaan and I say KILL EM ALL!

>tfw Ahsoka tricks you into liking her before she reveals her 'big secret'

What if I don't care?

why is a male Togruta dress like Ahsoka with fake tits?

>If Ahsoka traveled through a wolf portal, why hasn't she returned to the Rebel Alliance? Unless...
>They do this to protect them from imminent doom, but our heroes are unable to get back to known space.
>Grand Admiral Thrawn was helping map out the Unknown Regions for Sheev (Thrawn)
>Years later, Luke will travel to Pillio to find the Compass containing a map of the Unknown Regions to find The Last Jedi.
Well fuck me

>Rian and Lucasfilm are retconning JJ's bullshit
That alone pleases me greatly.

im fucking screencapping this

Hey I saw some webms of Star Wars rebels is there an episode guide for avoiding filler or should I just go in blind? Only link available is big ass 1080p and mega has shitty file size limits so I can only download so much at a time, want to know what I should prioritize.

With JJ in control of 9, you shouldn't be pleased with Rian's actions. He can still undo everything Rian sets up.

watch it all

already got you covered

Go in blind, enjoy it all. Theres not really any filler. Stuff that might seem inconsequential at first will always pay off eventually.

But please god, watch The Clone Wars first. It's the foundation of Rebels and the greater Canon in general. You'll appreciate Rebels a lot more, and frankly TCW is better anyways. (Rebels is still really good though)

>Rian retcons it so that there are more Jedi
>JJ kills them offscreen again in spite
I'd go ballistic

There's no filler, watch it all.

Even if an episode seems like filler, it's not.

>JJ in control of nine
Wait what?
>Google
Colin Trevorrow is directing 9, you bastard, god damn you almost gave me a heart attack user

Did all of you have a nice Thanksgiving?

Look up news from September 12th, user. Trevorrow is out and JJ is back in.

Uh, user...

>Colin Trevorrow
Mate, Trevorrow has been out for a while. J.J is signed on to direct 9.

user...

After losing multiple directors, Kathleen gave up looking and just gave the movie back to JJ. I'm so sorry.

Hell yeah, looking forward to bringing a leftover sandwich to work tomorrow.

rebels is not canon I will save star wars and you will like it

i-i ate too much

I read it before playing BF2 and it made a world of difference. Alone the BF2 story is garbage, but coupled with Inferno Squad, it’s not bad.

oh user

I was excited to raed this because of the replies, but I was disappointing. This is such a bullshit theory. No way Kanan and Ezra ever get a direct mention in the movies.

Let's be realistic, we don't want to confuse the casual viewer.

Your powers are weak old man. You're here to clean up your mess while Rian finishes what Lucas started.

The difference this time though is that JJ is making someone else's movie.
He has less chance to change shit and Lucasfilm wouldn't let him change course from any big plot they want to set up anyway.

At the end of the day he's still working for Lucasfilm.

Yeah man, no way Saw is gonna get a mention in the movies, or Hera, it'll just confuse the casuals.

Protip: Casuals don't need to know exactly who the Jedi are, to understand that the surprise is that there ARE Jedi left.

>[continued anguish]

oh user afraid you only had the starters

Saw was a glorified cameo and Hera was a throwaway reference.

The above theory makes Kanan/Ezra/Ahsoka into HUGE plot points that will confuse casuals and require enormous encounters of time and exposition to explain.

As cool as that theory is, it’s literally impossible.

Tfw Plagueis is more plausible than this.

>"Hi, we're jedi that got lost in the Unknown Regions, glad you found us, lets go kick Snokes ass"
>Ahsoka winks at camera so fanboys cum
Was that so hard?

Casuals dont need to be spoonfed anything you silly billy, and what part of the LSG outright promising even more egregious cross-media makes you think Saw is still the limit of what they'll do?

The entirety of Rogue One was a love call to Catalyst (it technically came out before the movie so it's gets seniority here). People did fine not understanding who Galen, Jyn, or Krennic were. You know, THE main character, a supporting character related to her, and the main villain?

>being in denial about your waifu having a big orange dick

Lucas was weak and so are you Pablo

>The Clone announcer in BF2's nickname is Tex
Does Texas exist in Star Wars now?

Remember that leaked set (from around the same time we first saw the tree leak) that looked like a PT-style Jedi Temple exterior that has not been seen in any leak or trailer ever since?

Does TLJ broach 2 billion or were too many people let down by TFA?

It wont make as much but it will still break a billion easy

It'll barely make it to a billion because of the collapse of cinema that's been happening this year. Not even the beloved SW brand will be safe from it.

>better than prying that your waifu has a dick

Typical. Awkward opening of old wounds mixed in with nearly the entire family re-enacting the 'I am your Father' scene from ESB in the hammiest way possible.

I watched a lot of Clone Wars when it was airing, but lost interest after like season 3 I think? Can't remember exactly when I dropped out.

TLJ comes out
>tards call it sjw propaganda mostly from Sup Forums and youtube
>they come here
are you ready for this shit

FUCK SPACE DRUMPF AND FUCK SPACE WHITE PEOPLE

this would be cool but it's "Dume" not "doom" and that critical misunderstanding shatters the foundation of your theorycrafting, no matter how much I wish it to be so

>not posting the titty version
boys with boobs > girls with no boobs, prove me wrong

watch all of TCW first, watch all of Rebels first, then read all the comics, and the Thrawn novel, there's no such thing as filler in Star Wars

>TCW is better anyways
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
they're of exact equal objective quality and any argument to the contrary is either ignorant, facetious, or outright disingenuous, but I subjectively prefer Rebels

I thought it was Commander Tack?

Oh dude, thats when it starts to skyrocket in quality

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CC-2801
he introduces himself in the Kamino opening

>boys with boobs > girls with no boobs, prove me wrong

>girls with no boobs

We survived it during TFA, and we survived it during the whole "Fuck Drumpf/The Empire are White Supremacists" shit.

We'll survive. We always, survive.

>this would be cool but it's "Dume" not "doom" and that critical misunderstanding shatters the foundation of your theorycrafting, no matter how much I wish it to be so

Except the subtitles specifically said "Dume..." followed by "Doom.", and that's NOT the first time they've hinted at stuff like that.

but that's a girl with boobs which is superior to both

salty flatcuck, Kanan has bigger ba'rests than you

I don't know where the Tex is coming from, is there a confirmation on that? It sounds like Tack, I don't hear an "eks" sound at all

we can take it user they can't do worst then this

fixed that for you

what the fuck

Soon enough you are going to find yourself in a situation where you think Ahsoka's lightsaber is poking into your hips but it's not her lightsaber
youtube.com/watch?v=miSfF_82WYo

m-men have dicks women have pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZPCkStjrdI

No. Alien 'girls' have dicks.

this is why fucking HATE Alien

What's the context for that?

>being this buttblasted about Alien girls who want to blast your butt

Who would you get to play live action Kanan, Ezra, and Ahsoka?

Their voice actors, especially for Kanan and Ahsoka really help sell the characters and it would be hard to replicate it with all new actors.

Well Freddie and Taylor could probably play themselves, Ahsoka you can get Rosario Dawson, seeing as she's up for it.

Have Ashley play Ahsoka, pick a radom fuccboi for Ezra becaise his voice is annoying anyway. Have Kanan ne pmayed by Sam Witwer, he deserves a role in live actipn SW