I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!

I am not even an american, but I can't just take the tension anymore.
>If Hillary wins, 3rd world war breaks out and Putin invades the baltics.
>If Trump wins, SJW's and BLM niggers will start a civil war and US collapses.

Either way, world as I know it will collapse in just mere hours.

What could Sup Forums say to calm my eastern-yuropean ass down??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Missed you Estonia

Na they'll get BTFO in a matter of weeks and we'll rebuild. It's actually a perfect scenario and provides for some much needed house cleaning.

>SJW's and BLM niggers will start a civil war
SJWs hate guns and the worst BLM does is play in the street.

When Trump wins they'll just cry in the corner for the next eight years.

It was fun, and thank you for everything, but we'll haunt you forever if we will be erased from the map, US.

Prepare for your new Russian overlords.
But then burgers will nuke you to wipe out Russian army from the Baltics.

You have nothing to fear about SJWs and BLM chimp outs. They don't believe in gun ownership.

Hillary will win we alreqdy know this so start prepping M8

basically this
the military will be on our side and we can exile them all to their own nation that consists of only california

but trump will lose tho

I HONOUR YOU BROTHER
polite sagin tho

What does Putin stand to gain from invading the Baltics, tell me? Industry? Transit routes? 90% eager and supportive population? Natural resources?

Oh wait, we don't have any of those things.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

That's not a nice attitude to have, Little Texas.

the thing is that when they are the unarmed side and the Sup Forumstards are the armed side, this sounds like a recipe for a massive shitstorm that would cause some troops to betray Trump, which is the textbook scenario for how civil wars happen

Fucking Estonia stealing stuff again.

If that was to happen, a DMZ line would officially be created from Sacramento on North to the Oregon border.

Shasta County is already dealing with the prison release dump faggots by selling cheap heroine laced to kill. It will become an open armed resistance of the Northstate if it gets any worse.

>if

Hello estonian poster welcome back

>civil war with the SJw's and BLM
>the perfect excuse to rid US soil of their filth
The second is still the best option

>CЖB и БЛM нaчнyт гpaждaнкy
Йoбy дaл? Oни cкopee в тaмблep и твиттep respectively пoлeзyт вaйнить, пapa фeмиблядeй бyдeт кpичaть ХЬЮMAHГУЗ BOT нa ютюбe, дa пapa ниггepoв дpyг дpyгa yбьeт в гeттo (хeппeнз эвpи дeй).

first of all, both of those scenarios are retarded and aren't going to happen.

secondly, sjws and BLMers are less than 10% of the population so I don't know how you think they would ever start a civil war.

Should have created Baltic Union when we had a chance

>muh russian minorty
Why do you think he wanted Crimea so bad?

clay

stupid thread

hillary will win, and it will not start ww3. nice job pulling some warhawk double think tho conservatards.

Crimea is russian majority, lad.

>Shillary
>not being the biggest war-hawk
Jesus fuck, how stupid do you think we are CTR-fags?

This Sasha is right

Are you that bitch who wanted to rule of our little island? Gonna give us that paper bag anytime soon?

Crimea had a critically important naval base and a Russian MAJORITY, you paranoiac.

trump wants to disband nato tho. easy invitation for baltic adventurism by putin

God speed Estonia!

SJW will continue to bitch and cry online.
BLM will just get arrested.

BLM aside, SJW actually WANT gun control and changing the 2nd Amendment, the exact fucking Amendment that gives them the capability to start a civil war.

Niggers can't organize shit and SJWs can't into guns, they are the only ones who are getting fucked if they start shit when Trump wins.

>you will never be her toothpaste
feels bad man

>SJW's and BLM niggers will start a civil war and US collapses.
They won't do shit.
There aren't enough of them

The invasion will be over a lot faster without a US to try and block Russia

I wanna FUGG that tooth brushing Estie.

Do you really think Putin would waste his time going to war with a literal decaying superpower? He's far too busy making life a living hell for his own people

When has he said that? You're not confusing it for nafta, are you?

Still though, he's going after the populated areas.
We have a lot of border regions that have russian majorities mind you
Proof? All I heard was he wants everyone to pay that 2%

Don't worry Esti, if Trump wins any rise against will be decidedly quashed.

LAW & ORDER

he didnt actually want to disband NATO but he said article 5 or mutual defense would be conditional

aka russia invades baltics trump will refuse to defend them

A naval base that doesn't freeze over in winter. And a majority of ethnic Russians.

I would rather die than live under Putin's regime

I am afraid of this unfolding it's like 75% that Clinton wins, but Brexit was also not supposed to happen

may this gif be our testament, dear leaf

One really important factor is getting more access to the baltic sea in order to better compete with NATO in the next arms race

USA is a wonderful country. If europe falls, please defend yourself from the commiefags, BLM niggers, muslims and other threats that truly free and democratic societies face these days.

>our only savior now

What did he mean by this?

he didnt want to disband, but he wants to make mutual defense optional, which is the bedrock of NATO

i lov u estoneria!
:X

just think about wiggly boobs and butt

>I would rather die than live under Putin's regime
Doubt your quality of life would change much. Your country isn't exactly wealthy.

That gif never fails to make me want to move to estonia

im sorry eesti but dont you realize that putin has been pro trump this entire time? a trump win might be good for america but bad for baltics and nato

We also have naval bases that don't freeze over in the winter and 30% Russians in a country where the pop. is 1.3 million
Seeing the connection now?

This nigga! Where tha fuck you been?!

>One really important factor is getting more access to the baltic sea in order to better compete with NATO in the next arms race
Ever heard of Kaliningrad? The Baltic fleet hangs out there, it doesn't need your barren coast.

>manlets

Is that why a lot of Russians are coming here?

Me too as you can see in

My favorite thing about presidential elections, is that both sides take the the "possible consequences" of electing their opponent to the extreme like above.

>no land connection
It's handicapped by that. Having a land connection would be a lot easier

The nukes won't.

it'll be ok...Trump will stick his boot up the ass of globalists

You don't have a base at the Mediterranean though, they'd have to go all the way across Europe to get anywhere.

Estonia is on the verge of collapsing. If anything your life would improve.

>having panic attacks about shit that you made up in your head
Jesus, get a grip, man.

Also check 'em.

I love Estonian anons so much. They are my most favorite anons. Seeing their flag makes me happy. I also like the French, Danish, Germans, Swiss, Strayans, and English.

excuse my comrade here, he's drunk and I'll have to take him home.
also give mr.trump good luck in his presidency.

They'll need that land connection only if a war breaks out.
Starting a war with NATO over it is rather counterproductive.

russia will not start nothing directly, attacking nato borders will make them lose in conventional war when all the nato states including the US will fight back, if they will start to launch nukes so the other countries will do the same and nobody will win, the whole planet will become an uninhabitable mess.

even let's say the defense systems will stop some nukes hit their targets but they still may explode in the atmosphere releasing radiation all over.

I want to fuck flag-chan!

>Mediterranean

nigga what? You do realize to get there they have to through Roach waters, which is a NATO member?

Woah

That's true, the context is important. But if it's SJWs and BLM causing huge civil unrest and riots in the street, what else can we do?

Also keep in mind that the military and most certainly the police are not huge fans of the left at this time.

NATO will be there for you, I'm sure. You won't be alone should things go bad, and I'm still not certain that they will.

Your last triple before the end of the world.

Awwww. I like you too.

The first step with Russia would be invading us
If there ever will be a NATO VS Russia war for whatever reason, we are the first casualties

>implying SJWs know how to use guns
>implying BLM has any sort of strategy

ORAL HYGIENE

You do realize Trump doesn't want to support NATO countries that are propped up by the US? If Trump wins Estonia is fucked.

>The first step with Russia would be invading us
Only if NATO starts the war, because otherwise Russia still has no reason to invade you.

SJW's and BLM would lose in 20 minutes

>SJW's and BLM niggers will start a civil war

lol

>If Trump wins Estonia is fucked.
Not if they pay their fair share.

Fuck off texas

>being from baltic states or any east european country
>hoping for trump to win

Literal moron, Hillary all the way for us. She wil BTFO Mr. Zaloopa aka Puten. Also she will give us free shit

I hope they do riot. It will expose them as the violent fools they are... democracy only works when the cards fall in your favor, huh? Fucking lot of sore losers.

ww3 is going to be triggered by baltics for sure. most likely russia moving to secure russian minorities and a land route to kalingrad + cyberattacks

RAND corporation reports russia could overrun the baltics in 60 hours and there isnt much NATO could do

we all worry about this friend but truth is chimpouts will be contained
a united russia and america is best case scenario

i dont want to be on russias bad side

Hope for Trump victory. Hillary will send us all to hell in a hand basket that weighs megatons.

Bosphorus is neutral waters actually, however in war time Nato will definitely close it off.

I'll be joining the Russian side. NATO can suck a dick.

>Jew hair

At least we go back to habbenings. Presidential elections aren't kino.

>what is Sevastopol
>also, what is a 95% Russian ethnic majority on the peninsula voting for accesion to Russia

>if either of them wins
you will probably not feel the consequences anyway since the wheels of society have been set in motion a long time ago anyway

We do.