Brit/pol/ - The Day of Reckoning Edition

>Brit/pol/ PSA:
IGNORE ANY TRIPFAGS YOU COME ACROSS, they are a blight upon our fine general. Under no circumstance should you reply to any tripfag. They are not welcome here, and should just fuck off.

First results (our time) 11pm Tuesday or there abouts, and then by 4am Wednesday we should know who has won, that's when the networks have declared it in the past couple of elections.

>Nicola Sturgeon to try and intervene in Article 50 Supreme Court case
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/nicola-sturgeon-to-try-and-intervene-in-article-50-supreme-court/

>What time will we see the US election results in the UK and what is the timetable for the night?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-time-us-election-results-uk-what-is-timetable-for-the-night/

>US election coverage with Andrew Neil (00:15)
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

>What would a Donald Trump victory mean for Brexit, the UK and the pound?
express.co.uk/news/politics/729706/Donald-Trump-win-what-mean-for-Brexit-UK-pound-US-America-election-result-2016

>A Donald Trump presidency would be better for Britain
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/donald-trump-presidency-better-britain/

>Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/nigel-farage-to-lead-100000-strong-march-on-supreme-court-on-day/

>Britain's top law officer investigating claims the CPS is 'afraid to tackle honour crimes'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/britains-top-law-officer-investigating-claims-the-cps-is-afraid/

>Move on and accept Brexit, Theresa May tells embattled Remainers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/move-on-and-accept-brexit-theresa-may-tells-embattled-remainers/

>The Supreme Court is 'HIGHLY UNLIKELY' to overturn Brexit ruling, warns top lawyer
express.co.uk/news/uk/729666/supreme-court-appeal-brexit-high-court-ruling-article-50-michael-mansfield

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-citizenship-freedom-of-movement-passport-how-to-keep-parliament-live-move-abroad-a7405196.html
selfauthoring.com/future-authoring.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jSZbzIHGj8U
youtube.com/watch?v=s29RKnB7l7o
youtube.com/watch?v=rNeirjA65Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ANIME

All my gimplord lefty mates are currently raving about this news:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-citizenship-freedom-of-movement-passport-how-to-keep-parliament-live-move-abroad-a7405196.html

TRUMP WILL WIN

Post britpol papes

snow forecast for tonight lads, this is the comfiest i've been for a long time.

scum scum scum scum scum

>Freezing my ass off
>This early in November

Thanks climate change

idctbqhwy if user is white

Going to be a long night!

Who /Roger Helmer/ here?

Don't have any sorry.

Please keep tripfag drama out of the OP.

If anyone's interested the supreme psychological memelord Jordan Peterson is doing his future self-authoring program for free at the moment

selfauthoring.com/future-authoring.html

just enter 'ChangeYourself' as the code at the checkout. I'm going to give it a go because I'm 30 and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing so why not eh?

kek your post reminded me of the cat on Red Dwarf

youtube.com/watch?v=jSZbzIHGj8U

ERRYBODY WONTS 2 B US

No worries dude.

Who /NEET/ ?

>Brexit btfos eurocommies
>Trump btfos americommies

This could be the best year of our lives, lads

>stock markets rising

they know

Who will May get on better with Shitlary or Trump???

MY MUM HIT ME HAHA NIGERIAN MUMS

Hillary has won?

Whos drinking on election night lads

?

Just seen that on the inbetween adverts on (((bbc))) news, if it was white people saying that it would be called racist.

me

youtube.com/watch?v=s29RKnB7l7o

not sure how to feel right now desu

I need to be up for 7:00am but i'm only at work until 1:00pm on a Wednesday. Should I stay up and then sleep after work? Or get off to sleep now?

Good idea though, I should make a few.

lads, post your election night drinks so we can judge you

tunnocks tea cakes desu

first results will come at 12 midnight UK time.

that's when polls close in Virginia and New Hampshire, either of which could swing the election.

It's ok, we're going to ship them back soon.

Stay till 1AM until we see results of Florida.

Got a bottle of Whyte and Mackay.

OUR MUSICAL ABILITY

This triggers the wog
youtube.com/watch?v=rNeirjA65Dk

he/she/it is still leeching off the british taxpayer and deserves to be shot on site to be quite frank

Baby's asleep, bottle of Cotes Du Rhone breathing, it's going to be a comfy evening. Sending all my love to our American friends; I really want them to be able to feel the mania I felt when Brexit happened.

Dont know what to do lads

In at work at 8 and Wednesday is my busiest dy. Should I bed now and wake up at 4 so I see the result?

Would love to see some of the drama unfold so might get up at 2, check things out, and then go back to bed.

Getting sick of the constant virtue signalling by the likes of Hannan, carswell, Tim Montgomerie, Tim Stanley etc.
They're like a carbon copy of the 'dems r real racists' account

good lad

publicly she would hate trump but get along with him in private
and the opposite for Hillary

bbc just playing the same damn clips over and over

I joined the politics society here (uni of bham) but havent attended any socials yet. Can't risk exposing my power level to all the qt 3.14 Corbynistas. I already told my flatmates that I support Trump and all of the girls were horrified

Doesn't matter who the prime minister is, Trump is the better option for England because he doesn't have an axe to grind against us like obongo seems to have, he has promised great quick trade deals, that can only be better than the back of the line bollocks coming from the clinton camp

not bad. not bad at all

Yes, there is literally nothing happening until at least 1am.

I like it :)

Lucozade

I have a cold

Lot of strong black coffee

The /nervous/ is kicking in

I'm a sucker for self help shit
But never makes massive change

I think it's helped change my perspective though and I am getting better year by year

whatevers £15 a litre at sainsbury m8

What is this image meant to convey?

drinking alcohol on a tuesday night boys.. come on now.

I have this awful image of May, Clinton and Merkel all pretending to be such great friends and taking selfies for girl power reasons at summits.

Hilliary probably, hopefully she won't be as hostile as Barry towards the UK. Was there any references to Brexit in wikileaks?, to give an idea of Hillary's position.

Yeah bro

You alcoholic
?

I'll be off to bed in a few

>strong coffee this late at night
Staying up to watch the show?

>The proposal could potentially give Brits who live and work across borders a workaround to the disruption caused by the Leave vote – and young people looking to flee an increasingly insular UK greater choice over where to move to.

>insular UK

stopped reading there. Should've stopped reading at the headline, its such awful bait that

A damn good meme

Watching the Twin Peaks blu ray remaster as the votes come in myself

Hope you're drinking that shit straight. I don't think there exists a more profligate drink than Jager-bombs.

Tea or coffee - It's Tuesday night Wednesday morning and I want to stay awake.

Whisky seems a little try-hard.

same

i swear to god if they fuck this up

Twin Peaks.

>huffington post/ the independent
>The men screw up the world... and the women pick up the pieces

Too many QT's.

I swear they enhanced the earthly colours in that show too.

getting better desu. only been having 2 a day for a couple weeks.

b4 it was a litre every 3/4 days

>if
There's no if about it mate.

Oh god the thought of it makes me want to vomit

I tend not to engage too well with these things but since Peterson is clearly some kind of reality-bending prophet I'm quite interested to see how it goes

>Damn fine cup of parliamentary sovereignty

appletinis

is drinking it along with smirnoff ice a bad idea?

oi! what's all this then?

I can always spot alcoholics.

I used to buy anything that was on offer regardless of the drink.

The question was about ELECTION NIGHT drinks...

I'm due a rewatch, early next year seems likely.

>this much patrician taste on brit/pol/

Today is a good day.

Is there any downside to doing this?

>The fifth column identify themselves

Excellent.

Is it more or are images taking 10/20 seconds to load?

wut

Large uncompressed files.

>tfw got a bottle of the 1976 for my birthday and am looking for an excuse to open it

>Whisky seems a little try-hard.
how so?

So lads how we holding up?
I am a little nervous about Trump sfter seeing dome voting machines switching votes.

that is disgusting

alright guys

Same. I think there's a huge influx of posting, likely due to the election

Um bongo