Taxation is theft

I have yet to see someone disprove this statement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsUJGwZcVVU
youtube.com/watch?v=Blm_mb7ADWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it time for an ancap meme thread? We need something fun during this time of stress.

Muh social contractttt

sorry mate but as shit as the NHS has gotten i'm still glad its there

Living in organized states is the natural order of mankind. Being an ancap is to want to regress back to animals.

Taxes go to other things other then "protection" so yeah :\

>to live in an ordered society you have to play by the rules of the society
>if you don't want to play by the rules, don't live in the society

The only difference is that the mobster will use the money on his own needs/gang needs and taxes pay for roads.

ROADS?!

What is 'the social contract' for 500 Alex

That's not President Joe. That's Geert Wilders.

posting favorites

You don't get shot you just get fined or sent to prison or you can leave the country if you don't liek it.

>paying for shit you use is theft

What's up with right libertarians and shitty analogies like this? It's almost endemic the group or something

>paying for things you don't use is stupid

GENERAAL GEERT WILDERS ;-;7

w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d

Theft is illegal. Taxation is legal. Therefore, taxation cannot be theft. Q.E.D.

oh yes, because you can just go and "not live in society" any time you want
oh wait, the government will confiscate your property and if you don't jump through the necessary hoops will put you in a cage
This is why you're seen as shitposters, fuck off

Wrong
INCOME tax is theft
Regular taxes is vital to the existence of a nation

Literally the only thing holding your economy together m90

MAAK NEDERLAND WEER GROOT

Any tax that contributes to welfare programs is theft.

That's what they use income tax for hombre

The difference is that President Joe isn't the one determining whether or not you pay taxes, whereas Mafia Joe chooses his rate. This distinction is equal to democracy versus despotism.

Any kind of unavoidable tax is theft
Governments can get more than enough money from consumption taxes and tariffs

I will take 100$ from you and then buy you a sandwich

you're trapped on an island with two other people. the two other people vote to kill you and eat you.

D E M O C R A C Y

Because you can't disprove an obvious truth.

Only when it's not consensual.

That's because taxation literally is theft.
People try to rationalise it by saying that taxes pay for muh roads or muh health or whatever, but it doesn't disprove the fact that those services were paid for with stolen money.

>I don't want to follow society's rules
>But everyone else has to respect my personal property!

oh the roads argument thats a new one. because it never happens that buisnesses own and keep road right now

Doctors, nurses, firefighters, policemen, trash cleaners, etc

>baaaah daaah mah taxes dont need it

Go live in fucking Somalia and live the ancap dream! They are at the final phase of the ancap regime, way past 1980's robocop's detroit.

>Mafia Joe uses money to buy more whores
>President Joe uses money to build the road outside your house

>an cap
>intellectual """property""" laws
pick one

this is such a ridiculous strawman, at least most of these kind of work

No, I only need the means to defend that property myself and with any friends/ family who would help

What point are you making?

What if you resist going to prison?

democracy is shit

I don't mind Taxes being used to improve infrastructure or to provide funding for emergency services.

But I cannot stand the idea of paying for welfare, and politicians vacations.

>insert Churchill quote here

Exactly. By definition taking someone's money without their consent is theft regardless of what you do for them after or how many people voted on it. The argument should be about whether the theft is justified or not

Like clockwork.

if you're the fattest

thats geert wilders faggot, he's based

But I get to choose between President Joe and President Bill!

>you have no choice
There's absolutely nothing that's stopping you from moving to Andorra. Or going off the grid.

Do you happen to be of Mexican and Polish orgin OP?

Like overhead :^)

I'd have no problem with the mafia thing if it didn't come on top of the government taxes. It is never a situation where you have to pick one of them.

Yep. But the phrase is triggering to retards who can't think critically for more than 5 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=gsUJGwZcVVU
youtube.com/watch?v=Blm_mb7ADWQ

much public services that could easily be provided on the market, thus making one able to opt out if they don't like the services. Eliminating dumb welfare spending

but you live in the country you're paying for, that's the difference

Are you honestly this retarded or just baiting?

Naom Chompsky isn't an intellectual, he's a hack that only impresses teenage marxist edgelords.

>Bill of Rights

if a famous politician said something it doesn't make it true
It could be you, gypsy. It coulb be anyone. Conservatives, liberals, gays, white male cisscum, atheists, christians. More people vote and have the right to force their will onto you

all three on the island would be eager to accept some rules since it could be anyone of them who gets eaten.

distrust would lead to last man standing results.

direct competition isn't actually leading to democracy anyway.

He makes a fair point, too bad democracy is a meme

Wrong.

Except that there isn't just ONE fucking mafia. There are competing mafias that you can choose just like the mexican cartels. There also security firms and private police. There are also well armed communities that can take on any mafia. There are also private militia groups.

The list goes fucking on. You have a choice fucktard but you won't admit that. You'll generalize that it's all the same when the government is a fucking monopoly that you have to pay for and you can't even demand things when they fail. You can't fire them when they fail.

Your argument really made me think.

That's why we're republics.
Even the Romans realised that absolute democracy will be a madhouse.

>But I cannot stand the idea of paying for welfare, and politicians vacations.

Do you prefere to be robbed or killed and robbed?

Not an argument.

Taxation by definition can't be theft. The same legal system that recognises your property rights and creates the concept of theft is the same one that taxes you

Most of your money goes to paying incompetent Govt workers, pillaged by politicans used to maintain welfare states for election cycle votes under the guise of social liberalism

The first line of attack against An-Caps is that they don't deal with the real world but rather a fantasy where everyone respects each other and is good and just, so I find this a rather ironic post seeing as Noam Chomsky is doing the exact same thing here

Taxes are payment for goverment providing you with basic protection and laws and infrastructure. If you dont agree with it you can always move somehere else. Or maybe find a bunch of likeminded peoples and start your own country with no taxes. Think of it like that protection money thing which crime syndicates collect from peoples. You can always start your own anti taxation/protection money revolution but be prepared for government or mafia enforcing it by force.

I'm sure you get government benefits without even realizing it

Enjoy your infrastructure that allows you to live

What bollocks

That's what I said
Sales tax is perfect and everyone should adopt it
Here we pay 7ยข on the dollar and no state tax and our inflation is almost non-existant compared to other states

Rawls that shit up senpai

ITT: Poor cunts who don't actually pay taxes

Good enough for my vote.

And that's why Rome ceased to exist the moment it became an empire

>copyright in ancapistan
o i am laffin

Ancaps served

proof or gtfo

The welfare state is good for the wealthy. If the underclasses aren't totally destitute they're less likely to revolt. It's a small price to pay for stability.

The money isn't stolen. When people work they do so knowing that some of their check is going to get shaved off before they cash it in. In spite of this, most choose to work anyway. By doing so they are agreeing to the terms that a majority of their society has established. Those terms are that some percentage of that check is going out to the rest of us.

If a person doesn't like being taxed they can choose not to work, they can try to change tax law or they can go somewhere else. You're not being held down by an oppressive system, you're crying about a system that most of us like.

>And that's why Rome ceased to exist the moment it became an empire
that actually took a while.

during this stage Rome had it's largest extent

Not following your logic here. Theft exists as a concept without the state, so do property rights. The state just makes them concrete with legal definitions and a court system - which is something any group of people could do for themselves

Did I previously agree that I would abide by any decision made democratically?

Not getting shot is a service you are being provided. You are free to not partake of it and get shot.

>wah I want to use services that are only existent because people agreed to pool together money to pay for/maintain them FOR FREE

hurr durr not paying taxes is theft from everyone around you dumbass. if you don't like it, go innawoods and be tax free.

>'Liberty'
>'Inalienable rights'

NONSENSE
UPON
STILTS

what is your definition of disprove?

Please explain how one group taking your money is different than another because they wear ties

I love when the dumbest sheeple around, Democrats, go muh an hur hur....lol You get that only tax parasitism keeps you from being bum level poor with your lesbian dance degree?

Who agreed to anything? Existing in a certain region and doing what you need to do to meet your basic survival needs (traveling, breathing, trading, etc.) shouldn't be construed as agreement

It's because he is a retarded statist.

id gladly pay taxes to Gert Wilders