What does Sup Forums think of Danny Phantom?

What does Sup Forums think of Danny Phantom?

Aged like milk
Finale was dogshit
Sam was a mary sue

Hot trash that got stale.
Its particularly frustrating because the show had the glimmers of greatness.
Also I hate Sam Manson.

It was fine. I hated Sam.

Most of Sup Forums tends to get booty blasted at the "not real ghosts" revelation, but whatever. Didn't bother me.

What? What "not real ghosts"? Is there a horrible truth I'm missing?

(he's a phantom)

The worst finale I've seen in my life
I've got a decade long case of blue balls.
The finale was actually so retarded that all the characters had to have suddenly contracted a serious case of the downs for anything in the finale to happen at all.

needs a proper finale
if it had one it would be a solid 8/10
phantom planet was dogshit and even butch knows it

It's just that only at the beginning of the show do ghosts actually exist as you'd imagine them, as in like, the souls of the undead. Very quickly, it dives more into the idea that ghosts come from another dimension, because we're getting things likes robot bounty hunters (Skulker), knights of eternal darkness, digital virus "ghosts," and things like that. They stopped really seeming like "Ghosts" and more just creatures from this weird realm. Personally I was never bothered by it, but I think that's the gist of why some people hate it.

I remember Ember.

What a fine example of wasted potential.

Oh. That. I just turned my brain off and enjoyed the show.

Don't you start
The series should've ended in a knockdown drag-out fight between Danny and Vlad. That's what they were building up to for crying out loud.

That or bringing back future Dan. But the sudden story shifts in season 3 and subsequently dropped plots left it without any redeeming qualities.

I LOVE EMBER'S GHOST SQUAD

I have not watched it but somehow I want to fuck the genie that's in it.

This. She honestly was best girl.

Mever was allowed to watch it as a kid. Its not like other things like ed edd and eddy or WB kids that i regret not watching, because i actually hate butch hartman. I know its on alot of peoples toplist to get a reboot, but ill be fucking pissed if this gets a movie before MLAATR or invader zim

Looking back it didn't age well. Also sam is only good for eyecandy and even then Ember was better.

has the best fanbase.

>Virgin SU circlejerk
>One botched suicide attempt

>Chad DP fandom
>Actual bodycount left in the wake of shooting

He left us too soon. He was the potential lolcow that Sup Forums needed and deserved. Instead we're stuck with Chris chan