Please as a illegal immigrant living in the US dont vote trump please im begging you mexico is a shithole i dont want...

Please as a illegal immigrant living in the US dont vote trump please im begging you mexico is a shithole i dont want to go back

You have to. Unless you vote trump.

>he is poor and stupid

Kill youself you pooskin

OUT OUT OUT

fuck you cunt if you're not willing to play by the rules then you deserve a shithole

you can come back and play fair and give america the respect it deserves or you can get trump'd you piece of shit

REDSKIN, YOU'RE GOING BACK

YOU SPEAK ENGLISH NOW, SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL BECOME A KING IN MEXICO

shoulda came legally leech

>a illegal
YOU STILL HAVEN'T EVEN LEARNED HOW TO SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH YOU SPIC! I HOPE LOS CARTELES TEACH YOU A LESSON WHEN WE SEND YOU BACK

Voted Trump. Go back and come here legally.

You have to fix your countries problems, not offload them onto others.

Making America Mexico will just bring you right back to where you started.

He is brown,so he must remain in his social economical skin class.He has to go back to the pueblo!!!!

>not having a permanent job or business and claiming amnesty

Sorry, doesn't work that way. Did it ever occur to you that if you want your country to get unfucked, you might actually have to come together and do something about it?

We don't mind immigration if you come in legally, but sneaking in here and hiding from your native problems isn't gonna help you. Go home and fix your shit.

If Hillary wins she'll make USA into a shithole, just like Mexico

Also, I'm using my superiour detective skills to determine that you're roleplaying

YOU

>If Hillary wins she'll make USA into a shithole, just like Mexico

Why are you guys so histrionic? You're like women.

Not sorry gtfo and fix your shithole.

BUILD
WALL

You have to return

Because I don't want my country to turn into a shithole likes yours

DEPORT
YOU

I have a Masters degree, I speak English, I have an appreciation of Anglo-American culture and I'm not a drain on the tax-payer...

... yet I still can't get a green-card in America.

Meanwhile, you hop over the fence, illegally live within America and then complain when people call for the law to be imposed.

Fuck off.

I grew up in a trailer park. My white family is dirt poor. My dad used to get pulled out of school classes because he had to help the family farm pick potatoes.

Which latino countries will take us in illegally, give us work and welfare?

>please doom your homeland because I chose to break your laws and steal your wealth
You should seriously kys.

well thats probably because you are a paki though
or a pedophile

don't worry, Hillary will bring the shithole over to the U.S. you will feel just like home

Pack your bags mate.

No, I'm a White Briton.

It's exceptionally difficult to get a Green-card in America. I know people with doctorates who did post-docs at Ivy Leagues and still got rejected full citizenship. Yet Hillary wants to legitimize millions of illegal immigrants; the majority of whom have nothing unique to offer that can't be obtained from White Americans.