""""""""KEK""""""""""" BTFO

>Sup Forums unironically believed that a lesser deity from a long dead civilization was manifesting itself in a cartoon frog and influencing the American election

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I LOVE THE MULTICULTURALISM IN THAT PICTURE XDDDD

Fuck off kike nigger he is testing our faith

It's 2016, memes need to be more inclusive and vibrant

is it any worse than the elites believing they were blessed by demonic powers of light and wisdom and that through illegal sexual trafficking and blood letting they'd rule the world?

gonna need to see the proofs.

Kek autists ruined Sup Forums desu.

OP BTFO

Send David Bowie my regards.

kek confirms

>lesser deity
When most more powerful ones are long gone, even a lesser deity is enough to shake the foundations of this very world.
Get reckt.

>le international satanic child cult meme
>no evidence aside from rich Italian American talking about fancy cheese and attending an abstract performance artist's show

lol

You tards are gonna be embarrassed when you find out that all this time Kek was (((Baal's))) left head and that all your meme magic was channeled into empowering your enemies.

>getting mad over a meme

Witnessed. Let's keep pushing brothers.

kock is with us

THOU HAVE SUMMONED HIM

>more vibrant
>posts a nigger

>not realizing the only way Trump can truly troll the world is if he loses
This is how kek works. You knew this was going to happen.

Kuk means cock in swedish

Y'all literally worship the dick

>caring about swedish (((culture)))

Oh my these are getting desperate.

Kuk isnt kek you afganiswede

So we're worshipping a male deity and not female? Sign me up

You know, when I was a little kid I always wondered about the Bible story with the people worshipping the golden calf. I never really understood why they would do that.

Now I find myself posting on a Himalayan macrame forum about giving praise to a cartoon frog named Kek.

The world is an odd place.

ALL GLORY TO KEK

Trump will WIN

In 2016 every word in Swedish means cock.

You literally give FREE HOUSING to terrorists!!!

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html

Kek's real magic will prove to have been the dispelling of the false belief in the "common good" and political slacktivism. We are tribes in combat, the state is a machine which serves a purpose but which one shouldn't feel any connection with.

But it's true.

Progressives hating anything fun. As usual.

WITNESSED