How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/comics/issue/61426/the_mighty_captain_marvel_2017_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh, he'll be back. No one stays dead in comics.

Fat people, when will they learn?

Should have stuck to being a jolly jester. War is death.

GOTTA HAVE THE SYNERGY

WHAT WOULD THOR-RAGNARÖK LOVING NORMIES THINK IF THEY BOUGHT A COMIC WITH VOLSTAGG BEING ALIVE?????

Why couldn't that have been Whor?

She might very well be next

I think they'd be more surprised that a supporting character whose last appearance in the films was four years ago is wielding Mjolnir instead of Thor.

Who took him down?

Doomsday

Why hype up War Thor if gonna job hard?

nah, you would be all like YASSS QUEEN SLAYYY

Marvel, you feckless sons of bitches! How dare you take this mirthful man mountain from us and, more importantly, his family? Hildegund will have to raise all those little ones alone now...

Mangog, then Malaketh showed up to put that knfie in his hand.

>19917
Nice.
Howewer
>YASSS QUEEN SLAYYY
Is this some new meme? Where the fuck did it come from?

>Hildegund will have to raise all those little ones alone now...
I volunteer to assist.

This is what sjws orgasmically scream when strong female progatonst sticks it to the straight white men. It's literally nu-marvel's marketing strategy.

What was the point of not giving Ultimate Mjolnir to the real Thor if the whole War Thor shit wasn't going anywere?

Idk but it was pretty hilarious to see Volstagg being half buff and half fat when he was changing back.

After the shit we have been through, fuck i would welcome synergy with open arms, at least that would make the characters i actually care about be revelant again. Anything to get out of the SJW hell would be an improvement.

Disappointed because making him a Thor was pointless.

This. What was the point of saying the Ultimate Mjolnir was this insane thing with Unworthy Thor mini just to have it smashed to bits.

He was just in Thor Ragnarok

[spoilers]Hela kills him[/spoilers]

Who killed him?

He was talking about Jane.

Mangog

>a supporting character whose last appearance in the films was four years ago is wielding Mjolnir instead of Thor.
To be fair, normies wouldn't even know they're the same character. They don't remember names of supporting characters because they have a life.

He's not dead though, just nearly dead. He's still alive there, just beaten to a bloody pulp and left to drift in space.

We just had a movie saying hammers are just tools, synergy.
But they couldn't do it with the 616 mjolnir since they've been building up that mother storm or whatever for ages.

Didn't watch the movie. It was just mad disappointing since the Collector was having such a hard on for the hammer and Volstagg wrecking Enchantress/being immune to magic.

The Sandman was so good, I swear

>>YASSS QUEEN SLAYYY
>Is this some new meme? Where the fuck did it come from?

They gays. Like I am literally homophobic not because I care about who people fuck, but because I despise gay culture because of shit like "yaaaassss slayyyy queen" and therefore don't think they should be allowed to marry.

>making him a Thor
That's stupid

Must have been one hell of a trip.

Because she's hot, hotter than your waifu.

I'm glad Marvel closed years ago and none of this happened.

>Synergy
despite all the characters in Marvel comics being different to their on-screen counterparts?

Everything involving Whor is pointless. The entire line was pointless, she was pointless. Aaron wrote a pointless book that went nowhere.

What was he trying to tell? A feminist history? Because he failed at that too.

>hype up War Thor
>he's actually Jobber Thor in every appearance after the first one
What was even the point? Making him just to show someone who's hardcore get rekt by Mangog doesn't make sense either, because he was already jobbing before that.

yet no marvel female has ever said it

Well, yeah, but there are plenty of Thors or potential Thor-Worthies (Tarene, Thundestrike, Bill, Cap, Miguel O'Hara) around so making him War Thor could have worked, except he did jackshit and died in squash.

And it goes against Volstagg being maximum Dad.

Is there a story time for this? Last part I saw was his reveal for War Thor

Yeah, what was that, like a total of 4 issues or something? Still 4 issues of War Thor were a lot more fun than any of the bits focused on "did I mention I have cancer" Thor.

He diden't job to anyone, Mangog is already established to be a top tier threat against Thor, his battle in the fire realm got interrupted and his battle with Jane was not won by superior force.

>dying

marvel.com/comics/issue/61426/the_mighty_captain_marvel_2017_1
>inb4 "it wasn't her saying it directly so it doesn't count!"