MY MOM CONFIRMED MICHIGAN IS RED

My Mom works (legally) in Michigan, Grand Rapids, and says everyone is for Trump.

MY MOM NEVER LIES

MICHIGAN RED CONFIRMED

TRUMP LANDSLIDE CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp0KhdG8OtI&t=49s
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If your mummy is working who cooks tendies?

WOW

SHILLARY BTFO!

Thanks mom.

That fat commie pos michael moore confirmed Michigan is going red

MOMS 4 TRUMP!
MAGA

én wisconzinban dolgozok (legálisan) és én azt mondom mindenki hillarira fog szavazni

én sosem hazudok
wisconsin kék biztosan
hillary biztos hogy nyerni fog

And your dad works for Nintendo?

Does your dad work for Nintendo too?

Grand Rapids is the center of the Michigan Republican party, friend. They and the rural areas always combat Detroit, Flint, Saginaw, and the college towns in a turnout game that we usually lose.

True purple state that goes red in midterms due to Democratic disinterest and lack of money to force minorities to vote, and blue in Presidential years due to that increased money and sense of urgency.

I'm very optimistic about this year, but Michigan going red in a Presidential election isn't something you can take for granted. Conditions are looking great this time around, however.

HAHAHAAHHA

Michael Moore literally Won Michigan for Trump

hue

ya and everyone I knew voted Bernie therefore he must of won the primaries right????? hahaha you drumpfkins are so sad.

Sounds exactly like Wisconsin.

Az nem semmi

He won michigan you fucking cuck

Why are you in Hungary?

I was convinced it was going Blue because of the Flint shitstorm.

vissza a mosogatóhoz fiú

jönnek a helófejűek

I actually thought Grand Rapids is liberal, my mom told me there are" feminist cinema days" and lot of hipsters, also Canadians.

of course retarded inbred magyar supports trump

also them negroes in detroit boi

Well I was born here you know.

He's Hungarian

Szia, Janos vagyok

Translate it weebs

>Mfw based mom

hi Juncker

nasty fucking flag

ok soros

Google "confirmation bias", you fucking idiot.

Fuck off Brusszel I gonna cut u in the name of Orban

>yes, they say (she's) doing stronger here
>but michigan is mainly for trump

how da fuk u get dat flag m8?

HUNGRY FOR SOME DICK U FAGGOT?

Go shitpost somewhere else Ötti

Honestly, the outrage was mostly feigned and exaggerated from Democrats who wanted to recall Snyder (as they try to do every fucking year; they tried to recall him immediately after election). The media blew it up into a WAY bigger deal than it actually is. Snyder has done an excellent job in every regard in Michigan (employment, cutting spending, education, taxes, bringing in money), and has been extremely apologetic and remorseful about what happened due to unfortunate oversight from the state and Flint's (Democratic) government.

It fits perfectly into the Democratic narrative, but it would require them to actually give a shit about black people themselves for it to materialize in any substantive way because it happened so long ago. They don't care in the slightest about black people in reality, they see blacks as political pawns and free votes. Non-genuine outrage doesn't work when it was that long ago.

Why the fuck is pol talking about gr all day

>wisconsin kék biztosan

but but but... but KEK is with Trump, surely. But in hungarian kek is blue? This is confusing...

magyar bro? Where in Wisco you at?

MICHIGAN WILL BE RED

THE STORM COMETH

t. Grand Rapids native, currently attending college in the Upper Peninsula

A lot of people from GR voted for Bernie, and very few of them will now be voting for Hillary, most will either not vote or choose 3rd party. Meanwhile, Trump has massive support all over Michigan.

It's only for next level cucks.

I hear you have to suck at least 7 Muslim cocks and bring a minimum of 3 white women to the Interracial Breeding Grounds.

Waukesha county.

WHAT THE FUCK'S KINDA KLICK KLACK LANGUAGE IS THIS?

Begone heathen!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp0KhdG8OtI&t=49s

wow neat to know
but "my mom" xD
#SPIRITCOOKING
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

I can confirm this, my dad works for Nintendo

did you reply with MAGA?