Kill Six Billion Demons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9d4ui9q7eDM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVO1EAOOaHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yo fyi the comic gets about 200% more gay pretty shortly just heads up

What did he mean by this?

Nice spread anyway been a while since we had these. Last time was the Outer Ashton one right?

I'm glad to see the cat survived

Doesn't look like lizard husbando is going to survive this one...

I'm loving the fact that we can see multiple levels of fighting and more priests coming, even if a bit confusing to sort out at first.

Where the hell did Oscar's arquebus come from?

Meh, was kinda hoping the cat guy's weapon would be hurling disgruntled cats instead of swords.

Shut the fuck up. Don't criticise Abby.

He's been carrying several of them in that quiver looking thing at his side since this mission began.

wait is Allison summoning Stands or is it an afterimage

Look you idiots, he's had them since forever.

Nice Jojo reference brah!

Let me counter with a ref of my own:

They're afterimages... WITH MASS!

>complaining about Jojo references in a KSBD thread

user...

I understand having a boner for Abby, no need to be so ornery though.

>Making Jojo references on Sup Forums

Reddit-kun...

Alice's hair is turning white? Where where have I seen that before.

Oh my god dude you're right, it's a fucking Berserk reference!

I can't believe it. I just can't. I literally can't!

>Cat Master taking care of his cat
He's going to die for it, isn't he.

Also, guess the UNIQUE-looking priests re holding back for now.

Looks like 000001 is just chilling in a corner.

It's weird though cause Cio was right next to her 2 pages ago and now they're on opposite ends of the room. Guess it's just artistic license or something.

You'll notice that Abbadon doesn't have even the loosest grip of 3D space.

His fights are always like this.

Whoa you better be ready for some lynching bro.

I mean, since they've moved away from where 000001 was standing, then it seems like there was a short "timeskip" between the last page and the current scene.

To be fair, this one is inside an invisible suspended maze. I don't think there's a person out there that wouldn't struggle with properly understanding such a confusing layout.

Quivers are for arrows, the thing that holds guns is a holster

Honestly, there's no rules saying the Prison of Air doesn't have, like, slopes or anything. If it's disorienting and doesn't look like it makes sense, then it's probably working as intended.

>we got approximately a gazillion tiny chainsaws out of this deal, what are we going to do with them?
>hold my exotic psychoactive demonic brew, my fellow warrior-accountant

Quick trip the Throne's red light district for the ground-bound party to avoid Mottom?

>What did he mean by this?
Abby is about to turn the neat quirk of some of the comic's characters not being perfectly alike with human sexuality and gender into some forced political bullshit.

I didn't realize how upset I'd be if Charon died until just now, but...don't die :C

>that guy that took vladok's butt in the face
Where do i sign?

Won't last. It's probably another sign that the prideful ego is taking more control as it unleashes its powers.

Not a fan of the arms afterimages, it'd have been fine with juste the full body ones.

White Chain's whole plot is basically a fantastical LGBTBBQ story, user.

I don't think the previous page was actually a real scene. It was more of a "round 1 FIGHT" poster kind.

It's yet another fucking Jojo reference. I'm getting sick of them. Can't he do something original for once?

A bit disappointed Waldo wasn’t thrown in, somewhere.

Lolno. The whole thing is just a shitty Kirkbride ripoff

Yeah Luther Strode did it.

God now I wish I was reading that and not KSBD.

>36 posts
>15 posters

So is it just one guy repeatedly shitposting, or what?

No

Oh yes, let the carnage begin.
youtube.com/watch?v=9d4ui9q7eDM

A little disappointed by how hard greeny seems to be going down, though I suppose the priests were prioritizing him as the strongest looking member of the group.

There's a couple of em, to be sure.

Seeing as how the poster count didn't increase with your post, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it's you.

No you're wrong

I spent ten minutes just looking from character to character, just trying to soak in all the details.

I love this.

Them priests better count their losses already. I hope Charon doesn't get downed too easily, devils like him are supposed to be killing machines.

He's been in the last few threads and won't shut up, yeah. Must think he's really ebin.

>"I'll harm yoouuuuuu!"

She forgot to bring her chainsaw-polearm.

She's wielding a whipping lash.

Probably the same user who trolls the /tg/ threads for Abby's games. Some chucklefuck thought it would be a great idea to bring him over here.

in before "hallway fight" style bad-ending for a character or two (or all, who knows!)

Just started reading this
Better not be shit Sup Forums

>Allison going white
>000001 is still waiting
>flaremoths still around
shit's going on, yo

Reach heaven through violence baby

Incuboipuss is about to go to Jagganoths poundtown

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Glorious spread pic. I'm afraid Charon is going down there, he already shows some nasty wounds plus that fucker stabbing him in the head.

It's one of the best webcomics

A lot of these priests are holding books. Here's hoping we get another scene of Cio using the Art.

why the text insert?
i don't get why anons are so butt hurt by what was obviously meant as a joke tweet.

Good to see Cat Master is being a total fucking slayer, as always.
He hasn't said a word, yet he's the baddest boi in this comic

Whoever designed that guy was a fucking genius.

I'm gonna be so hurt when he dies.

That's why he won't
SHUT UP, HE WON'T

If you kill your emotions now, it won't hurt as much when it happens.

It means that IT'S HAPPENING BOYS!

Is Allison doing the same thing Maya did to 'kill' 6 Juggs?

Pale devils don't talk. It's their shtick, or one of them.

POMF

Wrong. It's a reference to a much better piece of work, It Hurts!!. You fool.

I hope she doesn't have the white streak forever, it's cool but so overdone

Probably go full-white

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVO1EAOOaHY

>though I suppose the priests were prioritizing him as the strongest looking member of the group
Well a green devil is the strongest ranking of all the devils they have there, so they probably thought it was a good strategy.

>coinwhip
There needs to be an entire collection of currency based weaponry that they wield

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion, user.

Also the arms and Stands are potentially auxiliary battle consciousnesses, one of Aesma's favorite schticks

What do you suppose are the odds this will end with tongue-y makeouts with Cio on a pile of dead?

I just really think she needs a hug

I rate it exactly zero. YOU HEAR ME ABBY, THIS IS THE GAY SHIT WE AREN'T EXPECTING!

More mimic based weaponry..

A gun that fires mimic bullets.

>fires gun
>chunks of mimic fly out as the bullet didn't make its con save to be fired out of a gun

Even that shitty mspaint comic has better writing than K6BD

If you'd have told me beforehand that a two-stack warrior with a fake blue demon head doing Looney Tune painting gags AND a giant lizard Jew with a badass coin headdress wouldn't be the best designs, I wouldn't have believed you.

Yet, here we are.

The panel with Cio gets me every time.

Go back to /tg/ dude.

>DM makes secret rolls to determine when the gun itself has been replaced by a mimic

This comic was one of those things that was really good because the art was cool and not enough of it was out to form a real opinion.

Now I find the pictures pretty but can't be bothered with it.

I've never been to Sup Forums but I'm not surprised that a board based on retarded autists pretending to be half-dragon half-werewolf wizards and le dakka orks xDDDD attracts so many cunts.

>The live-action cancer has infiltrated Sup Forums so deeply that I accidentally type /tg/ as Sup Forums

>Kill Six Billion Demons

Why? So you can shill the comic at me there too?

No, so you can be among your own kind of other sourpuss sad sacks who dont like anything.

What's he have around his neck?

>it's a 'everyone who likes what i don't is a shill' issue

i fucking hate these issues.

Looks like a plastic bag with a ring in it.

A small bag.

Only people who want to do that are Pathfinder players, and the only cunts /tg/ produces are anti-thing fags.

But user, anti-thing fags don't want to be amont their own kind. They want (you)s.

Also /tg/ here, fug you. I like this comic.

>Every coin on the flail is actually a mimic
>The moment it makes contact, the coins spring to life to rend into the target's flesh.

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE, BABY