So, Monday morning, in my film studies class, some stupid bitch didn’t know who Christopher Reeves was

So, Monday morning, in my film studies class, some stupid bitch didn’t know who Christopher Reeves was.

I couldn’t help myself. I just sighed really loudly, literally facepalmed and just embarrassed the holy shit out of her.

Everyone laughed. It was glorious. You would’ve been proud, Sup Forums.

They were laughing at you, OP

People like you fucking suck

Do you think that the association Christopher Reeves would want to have with his legacy is this?

No, really, think about it.

Two decades down the line, some brat watching ancient pre-singularity media and they'll go to their parents and ask,

"Mommy, who was Christopher Reeves?"

And their mom will remember the crusty, K-mart t-shirt wearing mouthbreather who released a drool-flinging sigh when she last spoke the name. She'll remember the smear of Doritos dust on your forehead from your palm.

And she'll shudder and say,

"Just some guy a faggot liked."

That's you, OP. You're that faggot.

cool story bro

He's the guy who did that shitty Village of the Damned remake, right? And a TV-movie remake of the Rear Window. He was that remake guy.

Girls don't like superheroes user

Reminder that Christopher Reeve was a prick

Reeve*

No one will believe this, but I do; I've been in similar situations

People will be surprised how positive reactions to bold displays can be

>It was me Barry, I WAS THAT CHEETO DUST!

I have never seen a single christopher reeve superman film, partially becuase i didnt respect superman as a character till 6 years ago, and also because none of his really cool villains are in the movies.

I'm in a Facebook group about comics and one of the admins is a girl

You sound like a fag.

Honestly this. She probably knows classic movie Superman. I mean it's a pretty huge film even for the non comics crowd. They were probably laughing at your autism.

OP I'm sure there's plenty of formerly big actors you don't know about too, should people insult you for that? Nobody has absolute knowledge, you can enlighten people without being a cunt.

I keep forgetting exactly what kind of subhumans post on this website.

>post singularity
>watching media
>kids

by that time humanity will be wiped out and Earth will be populated by higly intelligent sentient robots whose mind will be directly linked to the internet, thus allowing them to just assimilate every instance of "Christopher Reeve" in recorded human history at once.
Coincidentally, those robots will see this thread and probably think that OP had been kinda rude.

also, checked.

They were laughing at you, stupid.

Did she learn her lesson, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

What a disturbing lack of self awareness. He genuinely seems to believe he's entitled to female attention just because he "dresses well"

The Donner movies have always been total dogshit. Just reminding you.

Hes entitled to women more simply for being smarter then football chad douche bags, who should all be shot or gassed
>inb4 r9k
If youre against me then youre supporting normie scum, which should be a bannable offense. Get the fuck out of my Sup Forums you normal faggots

>post singularity
>humanity will be wiped out
I don't think you understand what singularity is.

Not smart enough to crop his disgusting visage out of photos.

Still should supporter a brother rather then a filthy subhuman getting all the girls.

So? You think web admins like the stuff they control? If that were the case, Sup Forums admins wouldn't be normalfags that hatr the userbase, or neogaf's leaders turned out to be pedophiles.

You post on this website.

Do you really think women don't like superheroes as some kind of gender based rule? Has it ever occurred to you that outside of genitalia, there's no difference? That men and women can share opinions and enjoy the same thing

Can confirm women are different mentally. On tumblr these bitchs just care about superheros pushing their shit politically opinions. They also want to censor anykind of sexualization of women in them and think ciolence against women is sexist even though they keep bitching about wanting equal rights, so they want to take away everything that makes comics good. Women should be banned from the industry.

Nice blog post.

Ramona Fradon, Barbara Hall, Colleen Doran, etc kind of prove that idea wrong.

>Pre singularity media
Wtf do you mean? Do we live in a black hole in the future or what?

Who?

Uuuuughhh.....
*facepalm*

You don´t know who was Reeve.. This is strange.. We are almost in 2018, the 40th anniversary of Superman the film..

When you think about Superman, Reeve should be one of the first options..

Answer: Christopher Walken

Question: What's something that you never see at the Reeve household?

OP is a faggot

you are a bastard user,and me too for laughin so hard

>berates someone for not knowing Christopher Reeve
>is too stupid to know it’s REEVE not REEVES

You stupid fuck