So true, Spidey. So true

So true, Spidey. So true.

Is this one of those threads where Sup Forums gets triggered by something pointless or am I just missing something

This brings one question I always have, why do they constantly put Spider-Man on the covers of events and proceed to nothing with him for the entire story?
Hell the last Spider-Man actually doing something in an event was AvX.

Such a great thread, so happy to have Sup Forums and Sup Forums here for high quality comics discussions.

and Sup Forumsmblr still likes to pretend that constant far leftwing politics being shoved into comics is not the reason why sells are in the toilet

Cause Spider-man is like Batman, spider-man bring in customers,

If they were telling the truth. The real heroes are ant-man, Bucky, Captain Falcon, Weird version of a captain America.

Nah it's the one where Sup Forumsmblr barks at Sup Forums for 500 posts then whines about how Sup Forums ruins Sup Forums despite never once not taking the bait.

Taking the bait or no, Sup Forums ruins discussions regardless and they need to be purged with fire and brimstone

> it's the one where Sup Forums shits on Sup Forums's rug and does nothing but bait.
ftfy

More like the two guys shaking hands are reddit and tumblr, and the screecher is replaced by a Evansposting Sup Forums user.

To be honest there is nothing to like about current Marvel comics.

The only thing I haven't dropped is Daredevil and only thing it has going for Soule is how shit second half of Waid's run was.

>shit second half of Waid's run was.
>Disliking Waid's Daredevil
Clearly everything you say is complete shit.

>To be honest there is nothing to like about current Marvel comics.

To you.

But... does Sup Forums even get mad when they're called fascists? I mean, they know they are, right?

>reading comprehension
I said second half, not in its entirety, I still say that Waid's run until Serpent Society thing was very solid.

But that volume 4 man.
>"Matt, you are depressed"
>*nervous laughter* "no I am not!"
>"Yes you are"
>"Yes I am"
>they punch C-listers and Kingpin
>the end
Whole thing felt like he just decided to he went on for too long and rushed through it.

They do because deep down they know they’re wrong. Just like how they get mad when they’re called racists.

>getting mad about a secret empire quote taken out of context, probably thinking it refers to Donald Trump
Into the trash you go

What I'm really mad about was how Spidey was front and center on like two of the early covers and didn't come in until issue 9

That's what they always do with Spidey, he was on half the covers for Civil War 2 and in a ton of the promos and only spoke in the first issue then afterwards, he was either in the background or not there at all.
Which is really annoying since he was one of the characters in the first Civil War.

>the main characters in the first Civil War.

Haha agreed fellow soyboy

>I mde a comic where I win it becomes true
You need help, kid. You can't go long like that.

You alright my man? Where'd he say that?

Couldn't be further from the truth.

You're expecting Sup Forums to acknowledge reality - you might as well expect the Queen of the Netherlands lay an egg.