Endtown - "Do a flip!" Edition

Another week gone by, another trio of updates. Previously we saw the wolf power movement lose its collective shit and start burning the city to the ground, this week things go from bad to worse for Heather Hoss.

Let's pick up where we left off last time...

Always end the week on a high note

WOLVES DID NOTHING WRONG

The fuck is this? I need context.

Maybe you should have let her go in the first place, walt.

It's a webcomic.
It's a comic you read online.
This one in particular has been going on for like a decade.

Tears and pain.

>Dottie gets canned because shes lost her objectivity and is just blindly supporting the wolves
>Starts her own paper and lets some shmuck get on as co-editor because he beat her over the head with oppression stick
>Dottie leaves her paper in the hands of a bunch of amateur zealots and not only does it blow up in her face but it contributes to the fall of society

This kills the horse.

Literally, she won't survive the fall.

What is that game anyway?

>Lucas

Now this is the Endtown i love, just pure nonstop suffering

But she had nothing to do with the fire, surely the police know that.

>Horse-woman may or may not have murdered a wolf-dude while defending her shop from being arson-ed, during rising racial tensions with wolf-people
>gets harassed by mobs to the point of trying to kill herself, but stopped by bear-dude
>she goes to trial and is found innocent
>Wolf-mob goes full savage and publicly hangs her defense attorney right after the hearing
>she lost everything, had her name dragged through the mud, and now hears she may have to go through it all again. Understandably wants to just fucking end it

There's a lot more going on behind the scenes, but that's the immediate context

Nice trips....also true.
Endtown is a good comic, yet very depressing. No one gets a happy ending in this. I guess outside of Al and Gustine, every arc has ended in hearbreak and suffering.

Either another sign of their ineptitude or they hope a railroad trial with a guilty verdict will curve the riots

Curb. And it's probably a combination of both.

The rats should just gun-gun down all the wolf-things

Problem solved-solved

I only followed it because the mouse getting cucked was funny.

I bet otter-girl (weasel? I can’t really tell) did all this clusterfuck for her own gain.

And I’m gonna bet: Who is going to be a meat? A pig gal!

But how kerosine and gasoline ended up there in a first place anyway?

This. At this stage they're fucking threatening the survival of every man woman and child there.

>Do a flip edition

RIP cute wolf attorney

Oh christ she's gonna chuck herself off, this just gets more and more depressing

Portia is going to be gone when Walt gets back too

She's not going to listen to Walt again after the last time, but I'm sure Jacob will be able to talk her down.

Wait, they know that it wasn't Heather that set the fire, but they want to arrest her anyway?

That doesn't make sense...

>did nothing wrong.
They did everything wrong. I hope that wolf editor gets fucking Swiss cheesed by the mice.