Ruins the animation industry

>ruins the animation industry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5OuyubOApM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. This was entirely on lorefags.

Rebecca is awful though.

What? I mean, SU is shit, but it's not ruining any industries I know of.

>a thread died for this

lorefags haven't done shit.
SU is a bad show even disregarding "lore"

she looks like a monkey

You posted the wrong pic, OP.

Our animation industry died when we started to outsource everything to the Koreans. Also when we started using CGI and digital paint without learning how to use them right.

What did Pendleton Ward do to you? He is a nice guy by all accounts and unlike Sugar, he is not trying to push his views and opinions through his cartoon.

How many times are you gonna post this thread or some slight variation of it?

Not true. If anything is responsible for ruining the animation industry it's Adventure Time.
Ever since it came out everyone is trying to copy it. Everything is slice of life comedy that starts out funny and then becomes """""heavy""""" and are usually only 11 min and episode.

Was trying to elaborate a post telling you why but this user did the job already

>lorefags haven't done anything
>what is the infinity trainwreck's fandom

because this, user

Come to browse and maybe fap... now puking.

Whyyyyy!

>animation industry

> Press F to pay respects.

>to push his views and opinions through his cartoon
I don't think Sugar is doing that with her show, but when did this sentiment become a popular phrase to spout? Is this a Sup Forums meme?

>saves the industry
>gets exiled from it off fabricated harassment charges during the height of the 2017 roastie witchhunt

/ourguys/ are the only nonSJWs left on CN.

BASED

Not to mention it started the awful fucking trend where dialogue like, "Glob! Don't be such a total butt. Now let's wack-a-dack this monster outta here!" said in a silly voice replaces actual jokes.

>TTGo is cool now
Two men running a children's show? They're just a scandal away from being forced to resign.

I don't know if she started it, but she definitely popularized the "feelings and crying every 5 seconds" method of storytelling. It's become downright obnoxious, and she actively prolongs any arc the series might have for garbage emotional filler, or townie episodes.

>oh no, onion stubbed his toe :((((
>time to halt the show's entire pacing to do some random crap to help him feel better hurrdurrr

>Thread that isn't about Savino
>Savino-fags feel the need to show up and make him some kind of martyr

Fuck him. His run of Dexter's Lab was unfunny and so is Loud House.

"She".

youtube.com/watch?v=H5OuyubOApM

The industry was already collapsing like 25 years before she was born.

It's like you can see the seams of a deadline for a storyboard artist when you hear this shit dialogue.

>Two men running a children's show?
So. nearly every American animated show on air except for like, three? As opposed to who running it, children?

Wait, Savino was the director of the Dexter's Laboratory reboot? No wonder it was crap then.

fucking this. I'm triggered by any usage of "butt" now

"looks"

If you don't push your views and opinions through your art, you are a self-hating coward.

"like an annoying greasy-headed loser"

You forgot the asterisks, it should be:
>*ruins the animation industry*

>daily 'I HATE SU/AT/TLH/KORRA AND ITS SHIT REEEEEE'
good one OP, too bad you're a flamboyant faggot

Autism

>defend su
>call other faggots
HA!

>shitposts and argue about opinion matters on a board for manchildren instead of doing something productive
HA!

>Defending SU
MY
FUCKING
SIDES

It's amazing how ugly he is. Like, cruel joke by God level of ugly.

>Implying they won't come out as gay

Quads' speaks the truth.

Like you can get a better boyfriend.

WATCH
ANOTHER
SHOW

I think it was kinda always like this, people started shitposting about supposed agendas from day 1, starting with stuff like
>huurrrr Steven and Amethyst must be fat because they're pushing fat acceptance
>oh look the dad lives in a van that must mean he's a loser and the show only portrays women positively
>uuuuuuuuh where are the male gems?
>Steven is a sissy, this show must be trying to brainwash boys to never be masculine

>Is this a Sup Forums meme?
No, but both are incredibly autistic.

This
>Everything is slice of life comedy that starts out funny and then becomes """""heavy"""""
Besides the fact that there are incredibly few shows like this, AT wasn't even the first one
>are usually only 11 min and episode.
Is this a bad thing?

You realize the creator has explicitly stated that most of those things are true right?