RWBY/RT General #1304: POWERFUL THIGHS Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 6 link: rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/4193ddd1-956c-476a-8a39-fde7af64fa2aRWBY5Ch0620171116v01WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs
youtube.com/watch?v=ojhY6iJuvdk
youtube.com/watch?v=euuxPokAeIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Predictions for when pic related happens?

How the hell is this also a gun?

Has a sniper build in.

W O M A N L E T E D I T I O N

>youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs

how much could nora squat?

She can bench an entire continental shelf.

How would people react if Freezerburn was confirmed cannon ?

Are there any good RWBY remixes?

A mix of autistic schreeching and the sounds of fat grubby fingers sliding in and out of STD infested unwashed vaginas nestled between hundreds of pounds of fat

4000 Rens

Make Ruby cry.

I like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=ojhY6iJuvdk

Needs buildup to be relevant.

The BBfags would rage in impotent fury because they finally got the lesbians they demanded but not the specific pairing they wanted.

Meanwhile all the other people who wanted samesex pairings that AREN'T retarded are celebrating because of it. It's a win/win.

>The robo-arm

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Weiss's smile there.
How long has it been since the fall of beacon to this moment?

6-8 months

Wrong arm dipshit.

Oh, you're back

>people thought this happened

Nice """shoulders""", Weiss.

You mean 6-8 months plus the entirety of volume 4 plus volume 5 so far.

You know, I'm kinda curious what Blake's parents would think of her being friends with a schnee, all fanua on that island seem to fucking hate the schnees

>wouldn't it be cool if we made Blake another not-princess?

They are level-headed and would probably understand that Weiss had nothing to do with how SDC was run, and that Blake would not befriend her lightly if that wasn't the case.

YWN dance with Penny.

I know, Big Boss. It hurts me too.

How's my photoshop?

Actually it's pretty much exactly 9/10 months
>Beacon falls a few weeks before the end of Fall
>Fall semester starts in 1 month
Great timeline M&K

Fair enough to question people going all in on the idea she was homeless/raised in filth etc, but the reveal she's the daughter of the ruler of a kingdom and former head of the White fang is even more crazy.

Like, with the notoriety towards the White Fang, you'd imagine "Wait, Blake Belladonna? Belladonna as in the people who headed the White Fang, Belladonna!?" would come up at some point.

When will they explore Ruby's mommy issues?
youtube.com/watch?v=euuxPokAeIA

>Penny was such a sweetheart that Cinder was able to capitalize on her death despite her being a robot

Christ, everything Ironwood tries gets turned back on him hard,I can't imagine how much more the world hates Atlas now after they took all their dust, all their soldiers and just closed their borders, they're basically hording the only resource in the world that can fight off the grimm and leaving everyone else to die and this is right off the heels of their technology gunning down civilians on TV as well as a secret project being revealed under scornful eyes. The only dumb thing left is if Ironwood gets so crazy he decides that Atlas should take the three remaining maidens for themselves along with the relics so Salem can't get them and they're under jimmy's most trusted soldiers like Winter or more people like Penny.

Penny was too pure for this world.

These threads aren't going buy nearly as fast as they used to

You say that if it's a bad thing

It's friday, traffic will increase tomorrow as always

Rooster "Good Enough" Teeth

I meant compared to previous volumes

Never

Last volume was lacklustre compared to the hype train that was the finale of V3, people were eager to see exactly what the fall-out of that was.
The volume four happened and people were a lot less enthusiastic about what was to come next as the final parts of V3 were the culmination of a bunch of different character arcs.

Is dishwasher1910 a communist? His icon on DA leaves some questions in your head.

Lots of people were bored of V4, V5 hasn't changed that much
The fewer fight scenes doesn't help much

This, what the hell we just get Weiss fighting bugs and Yang fighting thugs. this isn't entertaining me at all. I was more excited watching Yang fight that bear grimm in her flashback, at least there they remembered that she moves fast by shooting behind her and using the recoil, same with Ruby, through they sure misused it in volume 4, she didn't need to get off the roof that way

>He pays attention to """Artists""" on Deviant Art emphasis of the Deviant
Leave. Now.

Nah, Dishwater just likes to subvert expectations.

hi /blaz/

Good art is good art, faggot.

Ghira became chieftan of Menagerie after stepping down from the White Fang, which happened about 5 years before vol 1 iirc. Its possible that he kept his identity a secret while High Leader, or that his identity wasn't relevant as High Leader since the White Fang was peaceful up until Sienna Khan took over.

Pretty sure guro isn't allowed on blue boards, or anywhere outside of Sup Forums or /trash/ really

>took the week off "for Thanksgiving"

Lazy fuckers.

>Weiss' hair

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hurr, how dare people spend time with their families on a holiday.

>Never

Oh, they will certainly do. But it will be lackluster and too little too late like everything they do.

What?

Yeah how dare they take the holidays off! They should be working 24/7 around the clock for my selfish ass

Just so you all know what this guy is mad about the episode will come out NEXT WEEK, there is no episode airing tomorrow.

I know. But damnit I can dream.

YWN wake up to this.

Proof. I want proof.

When will Adam collar this cat again?

Not him but in Canada we only take a day off. You Americans treat it like another religion, before beating the shit out of each other for $150 TVs

DELET

No one asked

>Americans beat the shit out of eachother for $150 TVs
*Niggers beat the shit out of each other for $150 TVs and it's hilarious btw

Too bad bitch

Fuck off Trudeau.

>it's hilarious btw
On that we can agree

The episode is already done, wtf?

ffuck no epsidoe

When will Ruby begin worshiping the True Gods?

You mean the edgy basement-nerd gods?

Post. Proof.
Show me the cap from wherever it was announced.

Taiyang would ground for one whole week.

When she will wear an explosive belt.

I wont't. I'm legitimaly pissed that the first image we ever got from RWBY was Rubes standing in front of her mother's grave, and then they decided to focus on everything they could except that.

This. For the past 3 weeks we've gotten jackasses claiming the ep was gonna be replaced by a WoR for the week with no proof and were explicitly proven wrong, show us the goddamn evidence when you make claims like that.

If Salem is the Grimmaster and her endgame is humanity extermination, why her allies are humans? They don't know how deep the shit is?

Who would say no to this face?

No

How much would you pay for this?

I don't know how much I would pay, but I would pay $30.00 USD for all four of them

I paid whatever the price at the convention I got her at was. Same with Rubes. So I dunno, £15?

weiss is so adorable here

50 iranian rupees

Either they're total misanthropes or they're too deep in despair due to trauma that they just don't care.

She also has a stricter discipline program for naughty soy boys and it involves a room full of chains and nasty torture/pleasure devices.

Because they're all willing to destroy humanity, if they can get some of those grimm tits

I paid $17 for my Blake

Those are a couple of adorable Weiss right here.

The cat is a shame.

5 euros max

>5 euros max

Imma have to call bullshit.

They are trolls. You got trolled.

which of your favorite characters would you like to see in rwby?

prices are different in the balkans