Does Sup Forums like Warhammer 40k comics?

does Sup Forums like Warhammer 40k comics?

>IG not being turned to paste by Rubrics
lmao ok

>IG killing a rubric marines
lol

post more

>chaos not in charge of jobbing

>that guy cutting a space marine in half with a fucking sword

yeah ok

it's from Warhammer 40,000: Exterminatus

I honestly was enjoying it until they tied it into the new game, was actually buying it. They should stick with OG stories cause everyone loves new 40k lore

>Imperial guard soldiers holding on against marines
That's fucking retarded, Space Marines are fucking super soldiers who are always faster stronger and more intelligent than any human could ever be, warbands with hundreds to thousands of space marines regularly defeat millions of imperial guard soldiers easily.

I think only one was injured in OPs picture, which seems about right. But even an injured SM will still keep marching on

Dawn of War just got it's last issue of four. The story is eh but it got some funny moments and, if you like space marine wanking, some glorious moments too.
Should i storytime it?

I’m assuming it's either a really poorly drawn Chainsword, a powersword that someone was too lazy to draw an energy field around, or a mini-eviscerator that fulfills Both.

are they going away from video game synergy? Or is it just cancelled? cause I cancelled it from my pull list in the second Dawn of War story, it was shit

>B-b-it muh Muhreene wank!!
Please kindly die in a fire, you and your braindead ilk are why we have Primaris Marines now.

It was always planned to only be 4 issues. It was made because Dawn of War 3 came out.

there was a 1 4 issue run before it came out, and then 2 4 issue runs after that. The first run was great but the rest sucked. I still bought them all

>wank
In every single story we see Space marine chapters(100 space marines) being send to defeat enemies that imperial guard regiments (dozens of thousands human soldiers) has no chance of defeating.And this same chapter do this kind of mission dozens of times by year.

How much is "wank" to you? You think space marines should be simply very tall guys wearing an armor?

*Space marine companies

Still, it have a few glorious panels

Okay. I want a story time.

What chapter is this?

Issue 4, the last

Then we storytime.
I will be skipping a few panels since they have several different front covers

I will only post this one once because the only difference is the black box in the bottom that tells what happened before.

I was going to say the Blood Ravens chapter, but then I realized you meant the physical chapter in the story.

I can't like the blood ravens, I want a black templars series.

Martellus BTFO

>doesnt want iron hands story
its almost like you think the flesh isnt weak brother

I thought Avatar of Khaine was the jobber

That seems like bullshit

And here comes the orks

He is smurfdaddy's pleasure toy

And that's the last page of issue 1#

Take your "ironic" fascist series back to tabletop Sup Forums

Here’s a (You) to get you started, I expected to be paid back with interest by this time tomorrow.

Yes. Chaos jobbers as always
I love it

Storytime within storytime

>Eldar getting caught in the first place

kek

>Chaos
>Jobbing
Magnus would like a word with both of you

magnus is a jobber, and so is fulgrim. The only really free chaos legions is alpha legion and iron warrios.

Magnus Best Boy for BTFOing Semen Bus’s Space Yiffs. Now if only he could take Rawbootay and Abbygail down a peg.

>Magnus
>Jobber

Even Warhammer is not free from loot boxes

he had to fight tzeentch in a CHILDS CARD GAME FOR HIS SOUL

AND LOST

Gorkanaut with a lot of boys coming right up

You seem to be forgetting that those are Rubric Marines

Literally walking golems so this is the only feasible time that Guard could hold them

>They ain't tiny. They's is far away.

Actually he wasn’t even given the option, Kitten was the one who fought for his soul and won. Magnus lost his soul the Firstime When Leman Russ was Burning Prospero and he sold his soul to Tzeentch for a buff to punch one of Leman’s hearts out.

The heart punch came before the soul selling

Totally not commentary on the state of the imperium

When will the artist do this scene. About how humans can throw away xenophobia and replace it with human compassion and help this hurt eldar girl.

>Sarge with the cigar tells the guardsmen holding the las gun to stand down. while kindly handing back her breast plate
>Other guardsmen tightens his belt so she wouldn't be uncomfortable to see his crack showing
>bolter guardsmen stands watch
>driver hands down some water for her to drink

I call bullshit.

>Marines are outclassed and outgunned
>they get away
>Orks not charging with benefit of ere we go
>All that shooting doesn't kill at least one

Best two pages by far

>banshees being this dumb
>falling for the trap

My neckbeard is growing twice the rate. I'm not okay with it

4 issues is a lot to drop and i'm getting tired of clicking on street signs, so i'm going to finish posting issue 2 and than link to where i'm getting it.

Now this is jobbing

>Destroying your kino

So Eldar are Sup Forums shitposters?

Considering Warlocks are broken as fuck?

Yes.