Aside from everybody looking very sexy, the character designs in this show aren't very good

Aside from everybody looking very sexy, the character designs in this show aren't very good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8470ZBOOF5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Examples?

Perhaps this?

What's the problem?

If you find them sexy, does that not imply that you find them visually appealing, which is in actuality the mark of a good character design?

Character design is like 85% face. A fine body doesn't make up for a whack face.

What specifically is wrong with their faces? Can you give an exmaple of a good cartoon face?

I will fight you.

simple design sure, but that's not a bad thing

Everyone in this show just looks uncanny. It's like the designers didn't realize that making anime-looking characters doesn't translate well in CG.

*blocks your path*

Not true. Finland is a big example that counters this

Ladybug and the flying fetus sidekicks are the really "bad design" imo, the problem is the horrendous style mixed with low budget cgi that makes the head and body look like cheap chinese dolls with big eyes painted on them without any sort of anatomy going around. The characters also don't have proper kneeds and elbows, because the cheap cgi can't have the muscles overlaps when it bends, so it's just like dolls articulations instead.

If the character designs are so bad as you say then how are they so fuckable?

it's the body paint.

because they're 14-16 yr olds, the prime age

What animated show destined for tv shows articulate muscles and stuff?

Those promotional pictures look so much worse than the actual show. They are so over-rendered and over-detailed. Tikki and Plagg in particular look exponentially worse with each new little shadow and highlight they put on them. They were actually quite adorable in 2D.

MTV Spider-Man

>Aside from everybody looking very sexy
The problem is that it's French

>ladybug
>no wings
>not even a cape that looks like wings

and the costume has way too much fucking red in it

french cannot into character designs

Agreed. It was fun while it lasted.

True. The plot is pretty dumb too. I honestly can't understand Sup Forums's love for this shit.

We want to fuck the catboi.

Faggot needs some muscles.

This is like a cartoon made for bisexuals.

false
The rogue gallery is fantastic

I won't lie, that Plagg is a fucking cute.

I won't lie
I want to drown that Tikki in my semen

you mean the one guy who keeps foisting his agenda on innocents?

>hurr why is there not a cape covering her beautiful shapely ass so it looks like a real anatomically correct ladybug insect

I'm fine with no cape

Red costume has too much red

K

HNF (translation: I want to be so akumatized, that she can't help of keep purifying me).

>Majestic ass.
LB cosplayers man.
They are fucking bae.

I never said there was a problem. It is hot but I cannot see that it is a problem.

>facepaint to simulate a mask instead of an actual mask
weak

1. He was talking about character designs
2. HM is a world renowned designer with a son. He's not dumb enough to go out and fight Lady and Chat himself only to eventually get discovered and ruin his life and career.

He would only get revealed if they took his Miraculous. He's not dumb enough to let that happen.

>LB cosplayers man.
Cosplayers are a bit hesitant about Ladybug. Not sure why since tight textiles are nothing new and many wear less at the beach.

They just haven't figured out a way to wear underwear comfortably in skin-tight latex I bet.
The secret is not to wear underwear. Or also wear skin-tight under wear.

>cosplay
Disgusting. 3DCG > 3DPD

Seems latex body suit gives them problems.
Also important is to make sure there is a crotch zipper in the suit to avoid disrobing for relief. A neck entry catsuit can be complicated even with help unless you are a pro.

You understand user.
You understand.

For some reasons this show is very popular among Russian children. My economics professors at the uni told how her kids can't get enough of it.
There are also creepy youtube videos probably imitating those Elsa x Spider-Man shorts but based on Ladybug and starring actual kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=8470ZBOOF5Y

Is he an incel?

You wash your dirty mouth out!