Eurofags get in here

Yes even you Brits.

>Who else is staying up tonight?

Who are you supporting?

>What will you when your candidate wins?

>What will you do if your candidate loses?

>yfw either of the 2 options above happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSiYDdNs7B4
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cba to get disappointed about overseas stuff, but staying up for the lulz. Lulz will be had either way, so win/win.

Probably stay up till about 2, dunno if I can make it to 4.

I would like Trump to win of course but either way it'll be funny. If we win the normies get mad, if Hillary wins Sup Forums goes into total meltdown.

i'm staying up

i don't support either candidate, but i hope Shillary wins and doesn't start WW3 so that Trump light can win in 4 years

addendum: i support many of Trumps policies but don't believe he can accomplish any of them, he talks big and blames everything else when he fails, i think he would be an absolutely awful president

if Shillary wins i will shitpost on pol

if Shillary loses i will shitpost on pol

exactly this, basically

Staying up, I had a nap after work so I'm ready to go all night. Let's do this lads

hey guys! mind if i join?

>even you Brits.
D-do you really mean that senpai?

Won't stay up super-late, I want to be up early to absorb the leftist tears if our boy wins this. If he loses, I guess I'll just quietly accept that America can no longer be salvaged by peaceful or democratic means, and that when we remove kebab we'll also have to deal with being bombed by a FUCKING CLINTON

Oh well, at least my kebab-loving parents will have to eat their words about how Serbia deserved it.

stay up real nigga hours and support our god emperor folks

- I am

- MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS!

- MAGA!

- shitpost

- >mfw Trump wins

I'm.
I will call my dad and laught out loud.
He won't lose.

I just got up for a long day. The only things I've seen so far this "morning" are:
> a coffee
> Anderson Pooper
> Sup Forums
I wonder if this was a good idea...

Trump 2016

Will probably stay up till 1am.
I have been redpilling everyone I know in Italy topkek.

>i don't support either candidate, but i hope Shillary wins and doesn't start WW3 so that Trump light can win in 4 years

There can't be a 'Trump lite' victory in 2020, ffs.

This is literally the last election in the US that a white majority can deliver a Republican victory.

'Trump lite' cannot win the Latino or Asian vote. 2020 will turn out extremely close, but the Democrats just edge it.

This is it, America's last stand.

How poetic coming from a non-American. Appreciate the sentiment

I stay up, if I can, but extremely tired, drank nearly 200g instant coffee with almost a kg of sugar in the last 4 days, while Trump posting on birdjew.

When Trump wins, I will sleep the best sleep of my life, then during the next week try every burger out of my favourite food delivery service.

Trump will win.

>mfw will be comfy

even if Trump wins he won't accomplish anything, the man is retarded

> even you Brits.

since when was Brits not European? Kill yourself EU kike.

I'm really tired from all this shitposting. I don't even care, I'm already fucked because i was born here.

Staying up till the Florida result im usualy awake till around that time anyways.

>Be happy that we wont get a WW3 soon

>Pretend i dont care about politics

> Staying Up

> Openly supporting Clinton; closeting Trump

> Nothing

> Nothing

Gonna stay awake whole night until it's all finished and I know what happens. I want to sleep with an answer.

MAGA

Shitpost on Sup Forums futher

Shitpost on Sup Forums futher, and consider bongcidal

No we have to go to sleep.
Wake up tomorrow for news and breakfast rye bread

Staying up getting some work done. I'm not supporting anyone but whoever loses will provide plenty of hilarious rage.

nice numbers, dentist

>closeting Trump
Why senpai? This isn't the US, nobody here gives enough of a fuck to attack you for being pro-Trump. The only people who'll strongly object are the ones who focus their entire existence on being as little of a threat as possible

>Who are you supporting?
HRC

I'm go to sleep. Dobranoc,

thanks baltbro

STAYING UP BOYS

TRUMP COME ON!

If Trump wins I'll be cheerful, excited and hopeful.

If Hillary wins I'll take it as another win for globalism and another loss for me, I'll just say fuck it and watch the world burn.

got school in 8 hours so fuck this lel

trump gonna lose anyway and the shitstorm won't be over for a while

THE NUMBERS MASON

I'm drinking and eating American/Mexican food and beer in honor of this election.

I don't care for the outcome. The fallout will be glorious no matter who wins. "Alt-right" tears or SJW tears, doesn't matter. I just want to watch the butthurt and hilarity.

Sheep shagger here. Supporting Trump and will probably quit Sup Forums if he loses. If he loses then that means that peace and democracy are no longer relevant in the world. If he wins I will probably hold onto a value for the lives of those around me.

Will watch for as long as Trump looks like he'll win, if it seems like Hillary will get it, I'll go to bed

At what time are the fucking results coming in holy fuck i'm tired of waiting, i finished my eight beer and i have to work tomorrow, hurry the fuck up you fat fucking American'ts.

>Who are you supporting?
Donald J Trump (Out of necessity and hope it will spark further "far-right" politics in Europe)
Browse butthurt and memes, then sleep.
Browse butthurt and memes, then sleep.

>Who are you supporting?
Donald Trump

Get drunk to celebrate

Get drunk to forget

>mfw Trump wins

>there are people actually considered voting for Trump
>there are people who think Criminal Clinton isn't a better choice than some orange retard

Trump, most Romanians here and in the US vote Republican since Reagan

Dude, it will be like 7 or 8am in the morning for you.

>that map
>Russia
>Europe

I hope Clinton wins and all you fags cry yourself to death.

staying up drugged, can't miss the happenin

it's sad to say that Hillary will win but oh well

Waiting till Florida's result is in about 0100 GMT

Then going to bed

If Trump doesn't get Florida then it's Oligarchy for 8 years

(OP)
>Who are you supporting?
Donald Trump
Get a good morning of sleep.
Get a good day of sleep.
>mfw Trump wins

I can't wait to witness the meltdown of the left if Trump wins, Already crafted some shitty OC to mock them.

staying up, shitposting, and drinking. Infowars stream non stop in the backrgound.
PRAISE THE FROG GOD

Staying up, probably gonna do some studying through the night as I might not be able to function upon the morrow. But I can't miss this. Biggest political event in my life. From a well educated family. Rooting for Trump.

God fucking damn it, i have to get up at six. I thought the results would come in at around 3am my time.
Thanks senpai, i'll drink even more and go to bed. Hopefully i'll wake up to an orange meme man leading the most powerful cunt tree on earth.

First results in less than 20 mins, final results in like 7+ hours

You realise that if Trump wins it'll have a negative impact on european politics.I mean sure it'll be good for the muricans..but us Europoors will be left in shambles with the shitstorm from middle-east caused by Obongo ,Merkel and an ever-dividing Putin.

Why do you cocksuck trump that much?

i have to be up in 6 hours for work.
are we gonna know the winner by then or should i just sleep?

I'm staying up for shitposting purposes. No matter who wins, there'll be butthurt. There's no losing here.

All. Night. Long.

>infowars stream

You're gonna have a good night regardless of the result. Alex Jones' reaction to either result is going to be the best moment of the 21st century so far.

it's not like he has experience getting results in any aspect of his life. oh wait.

I'm staying up till it's confirmed, Trump or bust, Cheer then sleep, he won't CHECK EM

Fuck, i have a beer and a half left and stores are closing down. Guess i'll just have to give up and not sleep.
Meme orange man is more important than work.

PRAISE KEK

reporting in.
Also hillary supporters are subhuman garbage.

M A G A
A
G
A

I would, but i have work tomorrow.

Trump over Hillary.

Just hope Stein gets 5% tbqh

a non country!
also get cancer, sadist

fuck it lads i'm staying up, wasn't going to but i'm too hype

yes lad

tfw no one checks ur devils trips

has meme magic abandoned us?

>You realise that if Trump wins it'll have a negative impact on european politics.
Right now Europe is being destroyed by the same problem that's destroying them. If the West cant address the problem in this election then we probably never will and will repeat the fall of the Roman Empire. This election is not about whether or not Trump will save us. It's about whether or not we are worth saving.

I'll be honest though, I'm still hoping for a Trump victory. Just to shit on all the fucking media for shilling the hell out of this assfest and making it such a big deal.

decent digits

>6 hours
>666
PRAISE KEK

I'm going to get absolutely wasted tonight. I'm gonna need it if my God Emporer doesn't win.

Slovak bro here (pick related).

I fucking hope Donnik wins! All the libtard tears, can't wait. Prais Kek!

If you cunts are in Brussels and Trump wins, i'm willing to meet up tomorrow and drink with you.

If Hillary wins:
Shitpost on Sup Forums.

If Trump wins:
Shitpost on social media and trigger leftycucks.

I'm staying up to watch my Cantpucks have another loss on their road trip and then watch the lulz. Got my booze in ready.

We should just do this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSiYDdNs7B4
And ship all the Muslims to America.
COME HOME WHITE MAN HELP US CLEANSE EUROPA OF MUDSLIMES AND TURKROACHS.

I like how op's picture actually shows for once which countries actually are at the heart of Europe

I'd call myself neutral when it comes to choosing my candidate but I think Trump is going to win

>trump (for funs, guy is Khrushchev incarnate)
>"eh, what a pitty"

fuck having class tomorrow

Clinton should win.
Then get indited.
Then we can claim vaginas are unfit to rule. We already have s. korea.

THESE EU FAGGOTRY CUNTS
Implying we would as Great Brits Post here !
BTFO !
We Always Post in Our POL Brit Bread ok !
You EU Cunts BTFO Now !

>getting emotionally invested in another country's politics

fucking pathetic

everyone knows americucks aren't going to do shit

Skip it

I completely support Trump, simply because Hillary is so shit. I would have prefered a Trump vs Sanders, then I would be content no matter who becomes president

Yeah I'm up for the election results or at least until it becomes clear. If Trump loses Florida I will go straight to bed at that point though.

Hoping Trump wins so we can get some sweet liberal tears

when's the Florida result coming out?

Wat een kaulo dikke propaganda op NPO 1/NOS

>tfw when exam tomorrow
>tfw i haven't studied for it
>tfw i can't study now because i'm too hyped

tell me it's gonna be ok

Ready to shitpost as trump inevitably loses

One hour more, work tomorrow (Yes, some of us still work in Spain)

Who are you supporting?

Trump. :D

I laugh at the media and put memes on social networks.

Don't turn on the TV all day.

here's what you do

>go to where exam is early
>a few minutes before exam starts go to bathroom
>punch yourself in the nose/cut inside
>give yourself a really bad nosebleed
>go in lecture theatre and tell them
>????
>profit

They had an argument and broke up, haven't you heard?

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

I hope Trump wins so we can burn Ukrainian children on sticks.
You are next Poland.

staying up

also
>even brits
neck yourself you dutch fag

Brit here

I'm in this for the long haul. No work on tomorrow so I've got a load of beers in.

Who are you supporting?
Trump, of course.

Celebrate with a final 4 American ales and sleep like a baby

Be very upset, maybe emotionally so. And wear my MAGA hat to the Farage rally on Dec 5th.

mfw

have exams tomorrow so nah

>Who are you supporting?
Trumpster

continue to shitpost

go join the upcoming civil war in the USA

I'm a bong in your glorious country. A Trump victory will benefit us all. I'm staying up all night even though I have shit to do at 8.45am. First Brexit. Then Trump. Then based Geert.

>Don't turn on the TV all day.

This.

Supporting el Trumpo here too.