Post your OTP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVDEl_GL3_c
old.cdrrhq.ru/comics/?author=Fischer&comics=mom_eng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not another one of these crappy threads.

All the way baby

youtube.com/watch?v=KVDEl_GL3_c

>Hey let’s have constant relationship Drama and continuously drag other people into it and screw with their lives all so that we can continue to drag out this “Will they, won’t They” Plot.
I cannot fathom how you people still like this. This kind of shit is why I stopped watching Friends Halfway through.

I remember when this show had fun action scenes that weren't interrupted by bad drama scenes

>post your OTPs
>starts complaining about show
Why? Why such faggotry?

I'm okay with there being one designated ship thread at any time.

>/ss/
mah nig-

>incest at bottom right
uhh

/ss/ is wrong.

They're also my brotp.

For the record I was just complaining about the ship. I just do not understand how people can like it when all they do is cause stress and chaos for each other and those around them with it.

I RECOGNIZE THAT GIRL!

Isn't that the loli grandma?

Are you sure?

>Not smashing your hot mom when given the chance

Happy Opposite Day to you too.

Your top left and bottom right corner infuriate me. Dominator deserves naught but crucifixion and mother-son incest (or any parental incest for that matter) is purely fetishistic. Other than that, your list is pretty good.

Let's get weird

:^)

Source right now you faggot.

I really wish he had kept his Knowledge and insitenfrom his life as a space pirate. Would have made him a hell of a lot more interesting.

Because it’s cute and perfect
Now that you mention it, yeah it probably is

Delet it!

>tfw you'll never experience slamming your hot babysitter when you were little

kill me now

I once saw a thread on Sup Forums with people telling stories about being lewd with the babysitters. I know most of those were made up, but some of them looked like they were for real. Why would you even want to fuck them?

I don't, not anymore, and here's why:

In the unlikely event that they get together before the last scene of the series finale, how do you expect the show would treat their relationship? Would it be basically the same as their friendship from the first 1.5 seasons, except now with smooching? Or would it be more like, oh, every third episode being "Oh No! Is this going to be the end?! Is this going to be the time where they finally... BREAK UP for good?!?!"

I know what *I* expect. I expect every last facet of their dynamic, everything that made them seem good for each other, every last morsel of "cute and perfect" to be chopped up for kindling to keep those soap-opera fires burning until, as Nefcy says, "there's no show" left to need to be filled out.

Drama comes at the expense of the good qualities the participants in it had, little-by-little. By the time they do get their happily-ever-after (which I still don't doubt is coming) they're going to look so terrible to and for each other that it'll be barely recognizable. Enjoy, everybody!

Best OTP ever made.

Why are you posting a girl

Because only girls think davekat is canon

Karkat's mortal and not long-lived, dave and jade are not. Do the math.

>Lucoln

I support this.

>incest

>Trigun

Has it really been 50 billion years?

>all they do is cause stress and chaos for each other and those around them with it

Because nothing great comes out of a ship with no substance or turmoil. Just look at jarco. All the suffering and misery will make it worth it by the end.

>Not Luan and Lincoln

meowrails gonna meowrail

also I stand as a +1 for katnep, since I haven't seen katnep-user around in a while :(

This. All of this.

But you forgot THIS.

Why would I support our pure white-haired boy being paired with a complete nutter?

best otp here

Dont be a bitches. Every REAL man wishes they couldve had a hot woman on their elementary school dick.

Don't stick your shota dick in crazy, Link.

To my dying goddamn day.

This is canon now.

Leave. Now.

My first ship ever

GET OUT.

Awww.

Lapis loves little fat kids.

Anyone remember Carrotblanca?

No?

Don't tell Mister Twister.

And now I feel the need to go watch all of that all over again.

(Part 2 is still best part.)

I want it to happen so then all this boring drama trash stops.

this man has good taste

>tfw Hussie will not produce any kind of Intermission-related material anymore.
feelsbadman.jpeg

Hail, brother

She isn't Lola.

They suck but for some reason I prefer them over Star and Robin. Are they a thing in the comics or the show?

>That's an hologram.

You are livin a lie Dib.

lola a shit

The sex must be really awkward. On one hand you have the interspecies. On the other hand, you are fucking a rain man dog who can't even tell you are a cat.

>Link and Midna
Hoora-
>Regular Midna
Oh... well, everyone has a favorite.

Source?
And who?

well how else are they supposed to go out in public, together?

>tfw when some user shared a fanfic of them fucking
>mfw it was actually pretty good and in character.

Actually, it's a grand-aunt.

Of Mice and Mayhem.
It's a >200 page fan-graphic novel of Rescue Rangers from 2003 some guy made, featuring a giant adventure and Chip and Gadget shipping.
old.cdrrhq.ru/comics/?author=Fischer&comics=mom_eng

Twister's a namefag from back in the day.

Amazing taste

Thanks for sharing. From that description it reminds me of this one RR fanfic where Chip's friends are kidnapped on his birthday. Can't recall the name however.

You are thinking of the story "Of Rhyme and Reason", which is still the best CDRR fanfic ever written. Then again, I haven't read any new CDRR fanfics since the very early 2000s, so what do I know.

Mister Twister is this one name fag who really wants to fuck Chip.

Do you have the link?

Nah senpai.

Yah famalam

A real should be proud of his girl.

>can't find it posted under the artist, but find it on a Russian site
What exactly is it with Russians and Gadget?