She's the only teen that's gone for good

>She's the only teen that's gone for good
>even StarFan13 gets to go to Mewni
>even Oskar probably will, he's already friends with glossaryck
>even Ferguson and alfonzo went to Mewni, Jackie never did

When did this occur?

Written out a few episodes ago, completely neglected since, huge party with almost every teen coming December, excluding Jackie

>huge party with almost every teen coming December, excluding Jackie
th-this is all part of Nefcy's master plan isn't it

Just looked through all of season 3. I'm not sure what you are referring to.

>expecting your ex-girlfriend who broke up with you because you were in love with a different girl to go to your Christmas party at the girl you are currently in love with's house, and on top of that you aren't even dating that girl because she hooked up with another guy before you could confess your feelings

Okay, I'm no writer, but isn't writing out an entire character and never including them in anything again ever kind of shitty writing?

Good.

No, people do it all the time.
It wasn't unexpected. It just sucks because Janna and StarFan13 are there. Isn't Janna supposed to be jackies friend too?

You jackiefags are insufferable. She'll be back, you retards. Just not anytime soon.

Would be pretty awkward to invite Jackie to visit Star and Marco at this point, when the whole reason she broke up with Marco is that she realized he was in love with Star.

What if I'm a Ludofag?

And yet.... he's dating Kelly. And now Janna is going there too, does she even care about Jackie anymore?

Jackiefags latched onto a minor character and are butthurt that she didn't get promoted to the main cast.

She'll go to Mewni just to show she cucked Marco

How is that any different than Janna, except that she actually got promoted despite not deserving it? Those two were supposed to be on an equal level.

No, he really isn't.

The difference is Janna's actually interesting.

>Janna's actually interesting
Good joke. She's the shows token annoying SJW. Yet somehow constantly performs double standards. Worst character in the show.

Jackie is interesting as a person, Janna is only interesting because of occult shit

>The difference is Janna's actually interesting
this

Both are cool

Your open borders mary sue is a piece of shit, she deserve to die for betraying her people.

It's almost like Star Vs. is a bad show full of shitty writing and the only people who care about it are waifufags, shipfags and trapfags.

No, it's very common for a minor character to not be seen again after they've filled their role in the narrative.

>tfw i'm a ludofag, jackiefag and kinda toffeefag simultaneously

It's hater who bring that issue to foreground just to being salty about it.

Granted. But she seems like an anomaly next to Janna and Kelly and StarFan13.

Why would she visit the place and the girl that took her boyfriend away? Obviously she's still hurting, and her leaving the pier was pretty much her final goodbye to Marco, so why would she want to do anything with him again?

>and the only people who care about it are waifufags, shipfags and trapfags
not true
I like retarded jokes

They revolve a character's early development around her and then write her off just because there's a massive shift in where said character needs to be without chains holding him back.

Haven't felt this bad about a cartoon character's lost potential since...well, nearly every rushed cartoon villain for a season finale.

Very much this.
Jackie deserves better.

Marco Diaz.
Boys can be a princess too.

>Just one year ago Jackiefags acted like they were the hottest shit
Oh, how times quickly change

exactly, it felt so goddamn anticlimactic