What was Sup Forums‘s reaction to pic related?

What was Sup Forums‘s reaction to pic related?

>inb4 newfag

Someone read this?

Isn't it past your bed time?

It's fucking nothing, just like every single fucking time Miles gets close to a girl it's fucking nothing

He will never have a lasting relationship that carries any weight because the writers and editorial aren't invested and committed to developing him that much

>high school kid making out with a college chick

Not bad.

The reaction was the usual but wasn't too intense. They are getting used to it.

Since I am banned from making threads, I would seize the opportunity to ask Spiderman fans if you would like a tv series for Spiderman similar to Batman 66.

A bunch of BLACKed memes and outrage. Ironically, it ended up killing Spider-Gwen's popularity since most of her fans came in front the ASM movies and subsequently wanted to see her get with Peter. Miles is literally sales poison.

Peter ain't getting her. She got black.

You mean the 70s Spider-Man show?

Miles is 17 or 16
While Gwen is 18 or in her early 20's

fuck off newfag

>All these people in thread trying to revise history.
Are you niggers seriously going to pretend we didn't have ten threads a day?

Sjw bullshit
>inb4 reeee you trigereeeed meeee raicistttt
It was a shitty pointless bad developed relationship with no logical explanation except Bendis getting some brown points.

It don't help that Miles is a shitty character.

Miles is 16 and Gwen is at a minimum 21.
>"But they retconned that"
Doesn't add up. Harry specifically says four years passed since Peter's death, which happened days before her first issue where we see her dad yell at her about college. The only logical conclusion is that she was lying to Miles, making Spider-Gwen the second pedophile super hero. First being Hal Jordan.

She was in high school, She probably is in the same age when Peter got his powers (15).

So, I think she is 19 years old.

>She was in high school
She literally wasn't. Her dad specifically says that she should be in college by now and that instead she fucks around with her band all day. Meaning she was newly graduated.

There was anger when it was announced, but not much discussion when it actually happened.

The usual BLAFKED but I think everyone stopped giving shit since they're both nothing characters being forced into a shitty relationship that will go nowhere. Frankly I think more people would be angry if they tried to force Miles with Gwenpool.

i would like a spiderman show like batman brave and the bold but i guess we kinda got that with super hero squad

Now that bendis is gone, I can't wait and see if marvel will axe his fictional children.

I dont like any of these next gen heros. I stopped going to Sup Forums because of all the marvel fans realizing that marvel doesnt care about writing stories anymore.

Black guy x white girl is most progressive pairing

Miles would be better as a chick? Y/N

I'm sure there must be archives but everyone blew it out of proportion BLACKED edits every thread most spiderqwen threads usually had at least 5 reposts of the same pictures went on for months and right after it ended nobody gave much of a shit because they are both lame knock offs of spider-man

In her first issue?

>pic related

Well, it's unfair but the comic book series in my country are mixed together in one giant magazine. If you want to read the regular Spiderman or the 2099 series, you also have to pay for the Miles' series.

You guys ask this almost every time and people say yes but really Miles as a female wouldn't be a good character, she'd be written like Riri.

Well, Edge of Spiderverse, but technically yeah.

It's the end of that era m8, Bendis is leaving the Marvel boat. Miles & pals will become a curiosity like Rhodey being Iron Man during the 80s or Monica Rambeau.

She still is 19. During the Spider-verse and secret wars was probably two months in Marvel in time.

*inhales*

The alternate realities don't follow the same rules of time. 1610 moves out our Earth's pace and up until the crossover the same was true for Gwen's Earth. The only explanation is that she lied.

>The only explanation is that she lied.

Maybe the authors are doing shit too.

Well, yeah, the RL explanation is that, but I'm talking about an in universe explanation.

Unironically this, Miles’ character ends up corrupting every bit of source material it touches

It definitely reeked of shilling that’s for sure

Also, just another examples of Bendis giving away Peter’s character traits o Miels instead of developing a unique character

Kek saved

>Sup Forums reading comics
>Sup Forums reading comics about nigger spider-man

I need context.
What happened?
Was there a chemistry or hint of any kind between them?
Did it become a highlight after this episode? What did they do with it?

Before I get answers, this is just yet another black boy and white girl getting on. Nothing more, nothing less.

>Was there a chemistry or hint of any kind between them?

Nope sir, it's on the first page of their crossover.

That is troubling. In any case, I need to know:

>What happened?
Give me a full picture. Issues before the crossover from both series would definitely help.

>Did it become a highlight after this episode?
In other words, what was the point of them showing this scene? Was it just a spur of the moment kind of deal or did it try to explain it like when Silk and ACTUAL Spidey getting on like monkeys was just because genetics?

>What did they do with it?
Did they follow through? Did they explain it? Was it mentioned in the future issues?

>anyone reading comics about nigger spider-man.
I'd rather read a comic about a plank of wood floating down stream.

>Did they follow through? Did they explain it? Was it mentioned in the future issues?

Nah, Miles is too busy fighting his uncle and gwen is too busy fighting daredevil.

>In other words, what was the point of them showing this scene? Was it just a spur of the moment kind of deal or did it try to explain it like when Silk and ACTUAL Spidey getting on like monkeys was just because genetics?

Gwen was trying to calm down miles by kissing him.

>Give me a full picture. Issues before the crossover from both series would definitely help.

Miles and Gwen go on a mission in some universe. They meet their future children and fight some bad guy. And after that, they promise never to talk about this again.

OK. Thanks, user. That makes sense.

So, the scene in question came AFTER the fact that Marvel trying to have a somewhat BS of a reason to make what they established from the previous issue by making a trigger point on the issue right after. Got it.

Now, it makes sense. Thanks, again, user.

Bump