Will there ever be a Return to Gravity Falls?

Will there ever be a Return to Gravity Falls?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B077GGHJS9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully not, it ended poorly and Hirsch won't be able to catch the same lightning in a bottle the first two seasons were. If it was abruptly cancelled after NWHS that would have been the better ending

Naw, Hirsch pretty much fucked all hopes for that happening royally. He was always late for work and could barely keep the most basic of deadlines. Plus he was drunk half the time. I know it was just a silly cartoon show but he really did throw away something special. I hope writing for that shitty pikachu movie was worth it asshole.

No.

they're making a comic book series

Maybe one day it might get rebooted.

>If it was abruptly cancelled after NWHS that would have been the better ending
No it fucking wouldn't. You would have hordes of fans moaning and bitching about the cancellation of their cherished series, and then spamming their begging for a revival. And as a series finale, NWHS would suck, even more than the actual ending (it would've been the equivalent of cock-teasing into nothing, and would that have been a better alternative than cock-teasing into mild disappointment?). The Gideon episode from the first season would have been far more suitable, for all intents and purposes. Please stop circulating this meme.

reminder, we were promised more Dipper and Mabel Homelife than we actually got, Hirsch is a fucking hack

The show had a seriously awful ending, I'm still pissed about it.

No and I hope it doesnt. It ran its course and sometimes a series needs to eventually conclude. Plus the release schedule was abysmal and be a pain in the ass to follow since it probably be stretched over a couple years just to complete the season.

Separating the fan base is necessary as throughout the whole thing it was cancer like any community around anything on the internet is.

Gideon rises is a good end yo gravity falls as an action kids' show, for a kids' mystery show the height of it was NWHS and even that had a decent amount of action

We really need a blonde spinoff.

Disney will bring it back. For money.

I hope not.

Aren't we getting a graphic novel series, anyway?

>$50 for a sweater
>it doesn't even look thick enough to be a real sweater
amazon.com/dp/B077GGHJS9

Utterly disgusting, gg kiking out hirsch

Any pics of a different character dressed as Dipper?

Yeah, hopefully with ten times the Pacifica.

I wanted it to be a bit more spoopy and serious, I was kind of disappointed at how it ended up being
I mean they could at least have tried to change the tone here and there, the Simpsons managed to scare me as a kid more often than horror movies did
I miss the show but I don't particularly feel nostalgic for any episode
That's my biggest complaint

Disney will bring it back for money as "The Mabel Show" with their money maker, Mabel. Other characters like what's his name in the hat and random blonde girl won't appear.

PUT A BABY IN ME RIGHT NOW!

If it were to come back, it would be interesting if it took a twin peaks sort of style, as Dipper is haunted or it reveals that the ending was really just a dream they were having while being ruled by Bill.

Fan made show? I'd watch it. Alex? No thanks. Guy made a great first season but completely dropped the ball onwards. I'd say it slowly declined until the finale, in which it was just poorly executed with a subpar villain showdown. If he can't even get actions and consequences done right, what makes you think he can make the show snap back up to Season 1 quality?

How would you end it anons?

A change to the end wouldn’t be enough, the entire thing would need to be retconned back to NWHS and rewritten from there to avoid going down disappointment lane.

Would Dipper be willing to take Pacifica's last name?

Mabel realizes she's a terrible person and saves the world by being better.

The wheel means something, Stan doesn't get his memory back right away and instead gets it back over time. Dipper and Mabel compromise on Dipper's apprenticeship, having Diipper, Mabel, and the Stans come back every Summer.

I'd have left Stan's memory coming back for the movie.

if it weren't disney then there would be a chance, but this is disney we're talking about so no

Disney would've loved Gravity Falls to be aired again. It's just Hirsch wanted to end the show because he got overambitious and overworked himself.