House of Cards

So what did this show get wrong about American Politics?

That the democrats dont have more corporate connections than the Reps. other than that its spot on.

How is the show? i wanted to start it but i fear too much kike propaganda is going to be in it

Same here.

White male getting anywhere in american politics

It's actually pretty anti democrat.

Not enough pedophilia, otherwise accurate.

It's a show about a Democrat and those close to him committing serious felonies to maintain and improve their high positions in government.

President fucking his bodyguard.

Standard sjw crap.

pretty based, man

shows how Democrats are a bunch of traitorous, murderous, corrupt cuckolds

I enjoyed it till the end of the first season, and directly stopped watching after some of the first chapters of the 2nd one.

So the show is pretty good in general, and I found it really entertaining. However, I was expecting some kind of realism; not as in "every single thing works like this"but as in "ok I could buy that some of this actually works like this". From the end of seaons 1 some stuff started happening that I just couldn't buy.

So if you start watching it, assume it's fiction. Like you were watching a usual film or something. Without big expectations about realism probably the show is better, but for me it really was impossible to keep watching.

>protagonist has a gay sex scene one season in

Full blown SJW degeneracy, why do you think the (((media))) push it so much

It also pretty much glorifies the kind of machiavelian political corruption Obama, Clinton and the entire DC establishment stand for

IRL they r more greedy arrogant and retards

A+ material.

Putin

They make him look like the bad guy.

Kek confirms.

Their portrayal of Putin was pretty terrible. Just stereotypical globalist propaganda on that

Anyone else feel real life was too similar to house of cards this time around?

>Hurricane in middle of election

>Terror attack in midst of election

>strategic release of incriminating tape/information about a candidate

>outside party (billy bush/mr Mcrib) loses job because of said targeted leak as collateral damage

>female meme candidate

>a wacky character from early season (Weiner) comes in last minute to throw a wrench into things

Why did you have such high expectations in the first place? It's always a work of fiction, not a documentary.

the english version is way better

It was pretty much a parody of reality, even foreign policy. Only thing they got wrong was Trump.

this