(sticc)Star Vs the forces of thicc

It's the first round anons, fight to the death for your side.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3ryR0
youtube.com/watch?v=jauDkAv8-JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss her

She'll come back someday, but not anytime soon.

She got eliminated in the qualifiers user. I'm sorry for your loss.

>Poofags shitpost the whole leadup to the bomb about how Marco is totally going to leave Star behind and be Hekapoo's macho man
>Episode airs and says in the plainest terms possible that Hekapoo was never anything more than Marco's side ho and he never once stopped loving Star
I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so fucking obnoxious and shallow

>content to stay friendszone until Tom eventually fucks up

B I T C H B O Y

Who will she make suffer next?

Us, it’s always us user

Threadly reminder that star is adopted and Marco is the true heir to the butterfly throne.

>Making a move on your bro's girl
Dude

Ludo, if Nefcy decides to bless me.

>friendzoned

We all know Marco has BEANED her many times, especially while he was "keeping her safe while she sleeps"

>Butterfly Star will never claim you as her chosen mate and rape you until she has to cross her legs to keep your goo from spilling out
imgur.com/a/3ryR0

She's not full-sticc though, just has small breasts which kinda a thing for me

How do you think dimension naming works?
I think that any place is named the (x) dimension but are part of a dimension, and the most influencial civilization or landmark is the "official"name.That would explain why Andromeda is a dimension and a galaxy as they are the same

Amarillo is the cutest. I literally love her so much. She's a perfect being and nothing can come close to matching her greatness.

Star Butterfly is the ideal woman

TomStar would be more tolerable if Marco wasn't such a cuck and stopped obsessing over Star.

youtube.com/watch?v=jauDkAv8-JI last promo

>Marco is the cuck in Tomstar
>Star asks Marco to stay with her at night, keep secrets from Tom, and gave him the "key to her lock"
good one

Not thicc enough.

TomStar would be more tolerable if it weren't so obviously a waste of screetime on a relationship that was doomed before it even started.

Reminder that this argument is exactly as retarded as saying there was no point to having Toffee as a villain if he wasn't going to be the final boss.

But it's just as thick as it needs to be neither sticc nor pelvic bone hammering when riding on top

>implying the most erotic part of a girl isn't her sweet, loving and lewd heart
Dumb thiccposter

when did they get the greenlight for s3 anyway?

thats were you are wrong kiddo

During the production of S2 or smth. The've got 3rd and 4th seasons greenlit

Right after Season 1 ended.
Season 4 was announced right after Season 2 ended, but it seems like the higher ups/core staff knew it was coming since November 2016.

According to Aaron Hammersley, Disney's policy is to only give out one season in advance, so IF we get a 5th season (which is pretty unlikely, in terms of Disney's normal procedure and Daron probably already knowing how she wants to end the show) we won't know until the end of Season 3.

>spoiler
Jackie is the more erotic girl?

Jackie will return season 3b, jackie will spend christmas happy without marco

Jackie would easily be the best girl if she didn't have to compete with Star.

Star already is a libtard, so jackie already beat her

This doesn’t make me horny, but it gives me a tingly happy feeling in my heart.
What does this mean?

I like to think that Jackie didn't show up because she's visiting relatives during the holiday or something.

Jackie is a stoner from SoCal, you think she's not a flaming leftist?

It's possible. In fact, they might casually mention why jackie didn't show up. As long as jackie is happy, I'm happy.

>14-year-old ultra-chill skater chick from California
>not a "libtard"
user, come the fuck on now
Besides, everyone knows a woman's politics are set by whoever's giving her the dick

It's called a "heartboner"
The real boner comes later

Jackie doesn't do drugs

>14
What does that have to do with anything? 14 year olds are now ultra right wing to piss their parents off

>ultra chill
That shows signs she's alpha, and alphas are never libtards

>Skater chick
Skating is extremely popular in california

>California
There are parts of california that are very conservative

>being this much in denial that your waifu is a liberal
Sup Forums vs the Forces of Sanity

Marco made her a liberal, get fucked conservacucks lmao

That boner starts from your heart.

Well I say she has no trouble doing that

I'm yet to hear a single unironic leftist thing jackie has said compared to star. Star is unsavable at this point, but jackie can still be saved if she did go full libtard.

>There are parts of california that are very conservative
Commiefornia here.

Hahahahaha you don't know us. Our "conservatives" look like Texan Democrats.

First, it means that Starco is cute and perfect.
Secondly, you have an OTP.

Wtf is the source?

This is the last time I'm trying, no fucking clue how to use Sup Forums. Long sorry short because I don't feel like typing it all out again semi friend saw some shit jotted down on a legal pad while visiting with Mom at supposed member of svtfoe crew. He's afraid to post it. I live on opposite coast that he does. He thinks they are synopsis, had random letters and numbers beside each one. I don't know or care. No I don't have more info than this.

1) Marco returns to Earth following a tragedy in Echo Creek.

2) Star joins Marco in saying goodbye to a friend/classmate (these were hand written he said and sometimes words were slashed in like they hadn't narrowed it down yet)

3) Marco goes to Eclipsa for help/Advice/a deal.

4) A defeated foe returns more powerful than before/ever.

5) a new

And that's all he saw. I have no context at all. Call me names I don't care.

Gonna have to stop you guys right here from posting about this topic any further before the thread turns to shit.

I don't like best girl getting slandered by insane leftists who praise their mewni genocide supporting star butterfly as anything worthy of praise.

so what drugs DOES Jackie take?

I don't know who is suffering anymore

Threads turning to shit is kinda a thing here

Xanax
She got hooked when she was having panic attacks.

Acid
Weed

We are the ones suffering,whether you are a shipfag or a lorefag

regular Mewni girls need love too

Jackie does not use drugs, stop slandering her with lies

>The state of politics
calm down, its a fucking cartoon.

It's too late. They're putting chemicals in the wand to turn the Princess gay. Next you'll have some Flipsy human or, heaven forbid, monster, forcing her to do degenerate Earth stuff.

>drugs
>inherently bad
Sup Forums...

Xanax is a prescribed shit which really hard to get off from. Yet every doctor prescribes those for dealing with painc attacks

Cartoon started it with shoving in leftism, did you not pay attention to anything at all season 3 or even season 2?

Too bad... it looks like you have to fuck off. Based Nefcy.

Yet it soves it exactly the way that current leftists get fucked in the ass without even realising it

NyQuil, but only when she's sick of course. She's a good kid, she even spends her at charity thrift stores and helping out at soup kitchens.

Sticc vs Thicc
which is better

Think Star is gonna get cucked at her own birthday party?

The show still portrays star as in the right and anyone who doesn't want to accept monsters with open arms as in the wrong

Fuck off. Janna's not a slut that's going to betray Marco like that.

>caring about the politics of a literal childrens cartoon
Sad!

>Wanting leftism in a children's cartoon
Pathetic!

Air support called in

I don’t want it
I don’t not want it
I don’t care at all
The fact that you do IS pathetic

I will point out how star is a shit character and you can't stop me

Star's going to fuck things up.
Tom's going to get mad but try to fix it, fucking things up in the process.
Marco will try to help, making things even worse.
Janna will get caught up making out with a skeleton, the skeleton extremely uncomfortable and trying to call for help.
Ponyhead will be actively trying to fuck things up for everyone, but somehow fail from making things worse.

It will all leave everyone uncomfortable and wishing they weren't here.

Then Meteora strikes.

a doctor told me to get xanax everytime i feel like panicking but it ended up making me almost addicted to xans
fuck this

Yes, please remove political mumbo jumbo from this thread please, post cute only

>Don't give a single fuck about jarco/starco
>Ship Tana like an autist with rabies
Cute and Cursed! Fuck Star, bitch stole Tom from Janna.

>taking more than you need
That's on you, pal.

The last episode was literally her failing and admitting that she doesn't know what she's doing
Besides - treating equally doesn't mean "let them all in and let's proceed to fuck". Last one who did something similar was Eclipsa and she is DEFINETELY not right even if the court won't be able to prove her "criminal" intentions.

We have a "leftist" protagonist, yet we have somehow "leftist" antagonist, the abomination of "leftism" as a second antagonist, previously killed monster antagonist, anothe ex-antagonist sent into the void and in general part of the monsters are still portrayed as dangerous/criminals/dumb etc.

Requesting from last thread Punished Jackie, a girl denied her happiness.

>was Eclipsa and she is DEFINETELY not right
Eclipsa did nothing wrong.

I requested this a couple threads back
Requesting Marco cosplaying Spike Spiegel

>Hurr-durr PC culture is destroying Western Civilization
>Much heritage, much race
>Everything that I know is base on internet forums of politically illiterate faggots, and my hatred stems out off other politically illiterate faggots

t. PoliticaI Illiterate

Seriously, get out Sup Forums

Go to your room, Star.

> politicals in general
Fify

>Seriously, get out Sup Forums
Stop calling everyone who disagrees with you Sup Forums

It literally has a huge addictance potential even if you don't take more than you need. Once I had prescribed that shit be taken for 14 days 1 pill before the sleep because I overworked myself to the point of having 5-6 adrenalin rushes during the night. Then to go to 3/4, 2/4, 1/4 and 0/4.
I've had worst 5 days of my life after that, having literal panic + adrenaline attacks during each day for 6-8 times.

Never even touch this shit. It's better to bear through or die or get another medicine.

Weed on the other hand...

Dumbfuck just leave holy shit lmao

Not an argument

She made a hybrid without seeing it through and made her own child unhappy

Your arguments are literally epitomizing Sup Forums

Sup Forumsacks whole entire ideology is basically >green text

And those who subscribe to it must becalled out.