Do you agree with this list?

Do you agree with this list?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1PEmHbVJjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haven't seen any of those yet
are they good

not speaking for that emoji garbage of course

Smurfs: The Lost Village was a pleasant movie to watch unlike the live action shit movies and the Hanna Barbera series.

>Barney
>that high
Hell no

>boss baby above cu
shit taste

I assume Three is "Without the songs" and Five is "With the songs"?

>barney listed higher than captain underpants

Captain Underpants was shit tho

>cars 3
>horse movie
>boss baby
>anywhere near the top of the list
Who knew one picture could have this much shit taste.

(You)

>Boss Baby not immediately above Emoji Movie

Whoever made this list deserves an atomic wedgie delivered by Brock Lesnar.

Is this a chronological list? A ranking? What even is this supposed to be?

Why is the horse movie on the list twice?

Ranking

It's number three if you're a fan, but number five if you're not.

that's not how ranking lists are meant to work

Wow, that is...special.

If Cars 3 is the second best American animation can do, they should just pack it up forever

The guy is just a big fan of the Cars franchise.

>Cars
>Equine Motion Picture
>Boss Baby
Who is responsible for this shit taste?

Shouldn't that mean you should apply the same thing with Cars or Despicable Me depending on whether or not you're a fan of those series?
Shouldn't the ranking be based off what this guy is a fan of rather than what I'm assumed to be a fan of? If it were up to me the horse movie wouldn't be on the list at all.

>Horse Movie was the only 2D theatrical release this year.

Damn this year sucks.

The horse movie was actually a decent movie and better than most of the other things on that list

Whoa whoa whoa.
If it really is like that then the list is even wronger. While the movie was nice in itself and probably really good for the target audience (little girls), every long time adult fan knows that the plot itself was already tackled in a better way in more than one episode of the TV series.
Not counting the fact that they left some pretty major characters from the TV series outside of the movie without any apparent reason. (Other than the obvious fact that Hasbro wanted to market it to people that never saw the TV series), thus a long time fan would’ve ranked the movie worse than somebody than only saw the movie.

In America. There were some theatrical
2D movies in Europe.

Why is the MLP movie on twice?

The Breadwinner came out a couple weeks ago but it was a limited release

>Cars 3 and horse movie that high

I'm a horsefucker and even I regret seeing that movie.

it's orderd by "pushing a race based political agenda in disfavor of whites" categories, right?

It was better than Cars 3 imo

t. shill
Barney is never good.

t. dogfucker

I want bronies to get off my goddamn board

>MFW seeing the bronies spam negative reviews with angry comments

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=D1PEmHbVJjM

Fucking thank you. Entirely missed the point of what made the books work in the first place.

You're honestly not wrong. Anyone who compares that shit villain song with anything Disney doesn't have a right to an opinion

>this is what horsefuckers ACTUALLY believe

You have 10 SECONDS to explain why the horse movie was bad without using "dude rainbow colors little girls show lmao"

A. Barney is shit and always has been
B. Even if it weren't, it's still degenerate bullshit

don't you have a job anymore to be at, barneyboi?

Lee please leave.

Even horse fans agree that Storm King is a garbage villain.

There wasnt enough screentime of Starlight Glimmer.

I was on Sup Forums before ponies and I will remain on Sup Forums until this site gets shut down.

Barney was a gigantic turd but at least appealed to a population larger than burgertown. Outside of the states nobody gave a shit about Captain Underpants.

It essentially jumped the shark multiple times and ran out of ideas.

Despite the fact that mlp had lasted for 7 season is still pretty solid.

I think one of the advantages of the show is that they aren't afraid to change the status quo, so the overall story keeps progressing and opens up new potential stories rather than everything being stuck in the same place as 2010

You Barneyfags will continue to do anything to make it seem like watching shitty toddlers' shows is supposed to be considered normal.
Face up to the fact that you're failures at life.

absolutely fucking brutal list, jesus

Who hurted you?

the tard wranglers in his special ed school
haven't you read his manifesto?

I hated the artificial conflict created between purple horse and the rest. It felt really forced and out of character.

All through the movie they show the rest of the horses fucking up and the purple one reacting negatively to it, it makes perfect sense that it would come to a climax like that
I do not believe purple getting angry is out of character

The tiny equines are suppose to be part of a fucking kingdom, but every anthro that cross their path treats them like exotic cattle.

they technically are exotic cattle for them

Still you should know not to fuck with membes of the species that control the damn sun.

Boss Baby actually had anything decent to offer?
Also, no Leap?

>Captain Underpants
>not the best animated movie of 2017
to be fair, the pickings were pretty slim this year, but come on guys

Who cares about that gay shit
What's up with the Cars 3 hate is the real question

Captain Underpants and Boss baby should switch places

What's up with the Cars 3 praise is an even better question

What are those other jump the shark instances? I know fans argue about the wings, others about Starlight joining the cast, others about the changelings, etc.

Green
red
blue
yellow
aqua
yellow
green
green
purple
pink

who decided the color order to this?

Explain it could even be considered a 'bad' movie

Too short and little gets accomplished. It felt more like one of the two parters that open or end a season, just with a little more time but not much develops and happens in that hour and plus run time.

Captain Underpants > Lego Batman > Lego Ninjago > Boss Baby >>> Despicable Me 3 >>>>>> Emoji Movie
Should I see the rest?

the first 2 are really the only ones REALLY worth watching

also wow I 100% agree with your ranking
are you me

Ninjago was shit!
Watch Coco and horses.

I only had problems with how whiny Lloyd was and the other team members being off to the side. I wouldn't actually mind a sequel to this opposed to another Lego Batman.
>horses
Will I like it if I've never watched any of the show?

>Will I like it if I've never watched any of the show?
It's reminiscent of a 90s era dreamworks musical so possibly? Any information established in the show that's relevant to the movie gets explained in the opening scenes, so it's worth a shot at least

>LEGO Batman
>Captain Underpants
>Both Under Boss Baby, Cars 3 And even MLP movie for fans.
Nope.

NO. Avoid it at ALL COSTS.

Yeah, it was a nice movie even with the bad pacing.

It is a sequel to a movie series who's first entry was okay/mediocre and it's second entry was mediocre/bad and all those Tow Mater shorts.
It's a part of a series who's batting average ain't good, why assume 3 would be anything good.

Back to your containment board, fucking shill.

I'm half tempted to post a GR15 image just so you start spamming and get the mods on your ass

Barneyfag please. Get some help.

Idiot.

Shills detected. Kys.

Barneyfag! How's your band going bro?

>Barney higher than anything this year except emoji

didn't he get kicked out?

Did he? Had no idea

>all this salt over barney
what is this, late 2011?

>everyone who say barney is one person
That's like when you ponifags started to blaim that there was a organized "anti brony" fandom, literally fursection complex.

I remember seeing an image from their band's facebook saying they had parted ways with lee, but I can't remember if I saved it (or if I did I didn't label it) so I can't find it

People will always hate this fandom just like they will always hate furfags.

>Lego Ninjago somehow the third last "worst" movie of this random internet asshole
How the fuck

>off my goddamn board
Like you own shit senpai.

>Who cares about that gay shit
Defending NASCAR for preschoolers.

Emoji Movie and Captain Underpants need to be top two

Look at all the stupid fucks replying to this thread. Is this the final proof we need that these autistic ranking threads need to be purged? Literally, the worst sort of poster on this board is the same sort of person who ranks movies and tv series for kids while watching them at an adult. Fucking embarassing.

dude is this lewtoons? whadda dork

Answer my question first, faggot.

I didn't see it. Why would I see it? I don't even like the show it's based on, and the film's animation doesn't look much different from what you see on TV.

>not seeing every movie that gets released so you can argue about it on the internet

>The only animated movies are big-budget kiddie CG shit

Cars is the closest thing Disney has to Minions; movies that became merchandise brands.