So now that the dust has settled and the Hey Arnold finale is over. Is it still agreed upon that Ed, Edd...

So now that the dust has settled and the Hey Arnold finale is over. Is it still agreed upon that Ed, Edd, n' Eddy had the best finale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbvYeLxMKN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit user thats a steep one

Fuck it. Yeah

Like not even a contest

is this the new show for nostalgiafags to wank over

it was pretty fucking ballsy for them to portray abuse like that, i didn't expect something like that from ed, edd n eddy, especially because they managed to make it really touching while also telling people the right message to speak about it and ask for help
compare it with the way family guy tried to make a domestic abuse episode and i dont believe that show is for adults and this one for kids

Yeah. But I still want a blu ray of both.

So, EEnE had the best CN ending, Hey, Arnold the best Nick

I like how they used a joke at the end of a single episode and ran with it to develop Eddy's entire backstory.

That was pretty fucking amazing.

I can't believe there's no cool collectors box set of EEnE

I wish they explained what's under Double D's hat more, but I guess that's the whole point

I'm still convinced it's exposed brain, and that the whole "it's just a really thick head of hair" theory is fucking stupid.

Exposed brain is pretty much the only thing I can think of that could justify Ed's and Eddy's reactions the few times the hat came off.

I doubt it's exposed brain desu, way too fucked up, maybe his head is really just fucked up but not to the inner skull

I dunno I figure they never did simply because of the usual excuse of "the actual reveal wouldn't live up to what you always imagined it to be over so many years"

Which joke was that?

Yet Samurai Jack gets the complete series box set treatment despite that horrendous ending

That's the reason they said, they had a couple of ideas and there was supposed to be an emotional scene right after it, but it was cut.

At the end of the episode where Eddy pretends his brother is coming home, he hides out in his room with Ed and Double D, at which point the closet opens and a silhouette of a tall figure shows up. Eddy looks at it and says "It's my brother!", then acts all innocent for a bit before begging for his life, and the silhouette demands ice cream. When Eddy protests ("What about that lactose thing?"), the silhouette threatens to beat the shit out of Eddy, and he runs off to get the ice cream. Once all the Eds are out of the room, it's revealed that "Eddy's brother" is actually just Sarah standing on Jimmy's shoulders. They have a good laugh, the episode ends.

I was always for the theory that it had to do with the "Dodge Ball Incident". Like he has a scar on his head or something, and hair can't grow in that spot because of it, so there's this bald patch right where his hairline would start and a scar. It's not even anything too bad, but he's embarrassed by it, and it would fit their reactions. "Cool." "Did it hurt?" and so forth. And they tease him about it because they're his friend, but they never take it too far.

Both were good

I liked Hey Arnold's more but that's probably just due to nostalgia factor and the bigger stakes / payoffs in the movie

I think the Hey Arnold movie is better paced
Both are good though

>mfw realizing the whole special was actually a retelling of the Wizard of Oz

>Ed's penultimate "EAT DOOR, FAGGOT" counterattack to Eddy's brother
Easily up there with Ed's rampage when he had a pebble in his shoe.

>hey, Arnold the best nick
youtube.com/watch?v=HbvYeLxMKN8

Nah man ragED is on another level

I liked the EEnE finale. Didn't watch the recent Hey Arnold! one, though. To fully enjoy that I need to watch the entire series, and frankly I currently just don't have the time or interest to do it.

An exposed brain is too cartoonish even for Ed Edd n Eddy. Maybe for Dexter's Lab or something, but not EEnE. I always figured it was just a really ugly scar or something he got from a childhood incident, he was wearing the sockhat even in the episode where they flashback to being kids. If you go by pic related he could have a bunch of weird welts.