What's pol got saved to celebrate?

What's pol got saved to celebrate?

Nothing, barely have money for food. I will buy a beer tomorrow though.

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erleben.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Penis jemals härter sein wird, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer winzigen weißen Schwänzchen ergießen.

Get out of here akmed

We're celebrating at a bar with friends but after I'm making mulled wine while my husband shitposts and waits for election results to come in.

Only the good stuff

>he drinks 12 year urine

Lagavulin 16 here. Classy. No plebs allowed.

Some Laphroaig select

Oban 14

Already celebrating

I'm drinking because I can't handle it.

Christ see us through this.

quarter oz of the dankest weed on the planet

I started celebrating drumpf getting btfo an hour ago

Auchentoshan 12Y for later

i'm eating out a young dumb liberal chick as I wait for President Trump to be seated...

so...

twat mucus

That's the spirit!

Just 5 minutes ago I got back from bueing vodka, khalua and heavy whipping cream

"get me another Caucasian gary"

$15 bottle of Dogajolo Toscano
and some ~$11 red blend to push me over into drunkenness

I like your style dude

Got my mead on right now, and some nice fags and a couple cans of monster to get me through the night and into the morning.

If he wins, I'm celebrating by drinking a mixture of liberal tears and a very nice port I break out for special occasions, and a cigar.

Wow so edgy, Pass auf das du dich nicht schneidest.

god i love a good 12 year old

Only the best.

Made this beauty this morning, stuck er in the fridge and now she's a vube-cube

I used to love white russians until I got diagnosed with lactose intolerance.

Now I have to settle for

As you can tell, I'm already well into it, replying to the dong instead of OP.

a bit old for you Podesta, ain't it?

Love double barrel 12yr. Can drink that shit warm out of my trunk. Kudos user.

>I have a nice bottle of champ for the Trump champ.

We know Podesta, we know.