RWBY/RT General #1305: Yang's Cross-Country Sexcapades

Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 6 link: rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/4193ddd1-956c-476a-8a39-fde7af64fa2aRWBY5Ch0620171116v01WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POoeN5v2U6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=X1f5ubNDxyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Twins episode next.

Butt munchers

How long do they last in Renment? They don't have a team name, I don't think you can make a color out of their first names

Ah yes, where less clothing means more protection

Keep the plot tight

JAUNE IS TOO FUCKING CUTE.

youtube.com/watch?v=POoeN5v2U6Y

No boobs, push up bra, side boobs, underboobs

I say side boob and underboob do the best, they look like they like fighting.

Weiss had a harder childhood than Blake

I mean it's possible they could show up again, right?

>some madman actually drew it

Well at least she never had to eat moldy bread to survive or watch everyone she knew get slaughtered before her very eyes.

Drew what?

Neither did Blake

We need bigger weapons and we need More Robot girls

Weiss's lush of a mother.

When the story moves to Atlas

>We need bigger weapons
Yes
>we need More Robot girls
No

We need more cute girls to salivate over

Shitty kitty never had to worry about getting fucked by her crazy cyborg uncle.

Right. They're both lightweights.

JAUNE IS A FUCKING SLUT!

Hi guys friendly reminder that the writers are either A. not going to confirm any ships or B. going to go with the safest possible ships.

List of ships that definitely won't happen:
Bumblebee
White Rose
Anyone x Crow
Anyone x Ruby
Anyone x Jeanne
Anyone x Yang
Sun x Blake's hot mom
Ruby x Crimson Rose
Anyone x Neo's corpse
Any man x Oscar's nubile young self

List of ships that if any ships happen it will be these:
Blake x Sun
Blake's mom x Blake's dad
Ruby x angst

Thank you for your time.

>He doesnt want more robot girls
Wew

>Blake's mom x Blake's dad

>Salem pops up in the episode demanding the silver eyed girl, if they hand her over she will let them live, if not they'll die screaming.

What is everyone present's answer?

Well how much robot are we talking here? Like, full android girl or some robot and some human?

So are there other bandit tribes

She doesn't bitch about it like Blake does

No because no one else is so stupid.

Full Android

Borderline YorHa units minus angry shota

All of them stand against her trying to help Ruby; they aren't a bunch of little pussies like Raven

I don't see anything wrong with some of both
The WoR sure made it sound like there are more, but we'll never see them because they don't matter

You forgot Renora. It's pretty much the safest of ships.

Yang especially frightens me, her temper and desire to protect her sister above all else reminds me so much of Ragna. If ruby were ever considered dead or gone Yang would definitely lose it and go full punished yang edgelord

Ozcar steps up to protect everyone from Salem and prevent Ruby from getting kidnapped
Ozcar wins the battle against Salem for now, but Oscar's body is hurt badly, Qrow needs to stay with Ozcar to make sure he recovers and the kids have to investigate who was behind the Fall of Beacon themselves

Atlas has the technology to make both Androids and cyborgs

>Qrow needs to stay with Ozcar to make sure he recovers
A picture frame falls off the wall and conks Ozcar in the head, killing him.

fuking rip

So when we get to Atlas, will Ironwood die or just lose more parts/his humanity and turn into Ziggy from Xenosaga?

I really hope Yang gets some good development

post more yang pls

Death is quite possible, especially if they keep driving him over the edge with all his bad decisions. Live or die though, I doubt he'll get any more cybernetic than he is now

So there's going to be more episodes of Chibi?

She looks pretty developed in that image

Don't believe his lies.

What lies?

and both Oscar AND Ozpin end up in a Third person's body! A hot chick.

>Ironwood will never lose his left arm and left leg and get his left side gnarled and shredded beyond repair

>this show has shitty writers that will never be able to explore the soul-crushing implications of being 90% mechanical and having to relinquish your status as "human" and live effectively forever as government property

>he lied about everything he ever said

Horrific psychological issues might make them Grimm magnets. On the reverse, they will easily kill a lot of them combat wise.

However, they will all die because they're all easily manipulated by anime villains, and unfortunately that's what they're up against, albeit bargain-bin tier villainy.

>Ironwood's anti-scheme schemes end up fucking him in the ass and he dies
>TWO SEATS goes to Jacques
>Altas becomes Weiss's arc

If anything, he'll take a headshot, revealing that an eye and a portion of his skull is artificial. Along with a piece of brain.

We all know Jaune is a manwhore who slutted his way into Beacon though.

I'd like to see that as much as anyone if not more, but I don't think it qualifies as shitty writing just because it didn't do a thing you'd like

Literally GITS

Could some explain this?

Monty went autistic when someone said they didn't like Barb's voice acting.

During volume 1 someone rightfully called out Barbara's voice acting for Yang being shit and Monty went nuts on him on Twitter

Probably when this volume ends. Possibly late spring/early summer if I had to guess.

How well did it do?

>tripcode in the OP

Link?

Fuuma should've just had her own VN. Fuck Nu-Lilith.

I'd drink her if you know what I mean

I want to hook Yang up to the milkers!

>same body for everyone
really holding 'em back

Yeah it's a shame. I like Mojo but it's getting pretty ridiculous

Yang deserves to be a sexy girl wearing an american flag bikini. After all she's done, this is the least the universe could reward her with.

She deserves more than that, my friend

Blake chose to when she ran away to stay with the radicalized white fang
Blake was fighting if not killing too. If you don't have that resolve, don't step up.

Weiss never asked for it, Blake chose everything she got.

Why would you? She's going to kill you all anyway. Keep a grenade in your pocket and at least die fighting with your friends

Yeah, it's self-sustaining now. It'll keep running a couple weeks after each volume ends up till the next premier until they're done with the show or they realize they're only able to make topical episodes and hang it up to preserve the "quality" that's left

Jaune still made it through the watershed of intiation and he's made it through a year and a half of schooling. Regardless of the initial circumstances, he's earned his place lies or not

Do you really have the right to call them shitty writers when you want to explore an extremely psychological phenomena through a visual medium instead?

THAT'S A MAN, BABY!

youtube.com/watch?v=X1f5ubNDxyA

>Defending Miles and Kerry this much

Is it a full moon, what the fuck

I am pretty sure they objectively lack the ability to write anything decent regarding human/robot psychological nonsense when they can't even handle simple fantasy racisim.

Someone in the last thread wanted this.
The best quality:size that Sup Forums will allow

Nothing in the show even remotely hints that Ironwood is at all bothered by his prosthetics.

I know they're shit but you have unrealistic expectations for a western anime with something like an 11min average runtime and only ~13 episode seasons. That's already a tall enough order before meeting the requirements to handle such a complicated psychological matter in a visual medium instead of a written one.

It was a deliberate design choice because they didn't want that shit all over the show.

webms are your friend

They specifically asked for a gif in response to a webm having been posted.

>and having to relinquish your status as "human" and live effectively forever as government property
Somehow I doubt the Atlesian government will restrict rights to anyone based on how much flesh they have while Ironwood is on council, let alone in regards to the tin man himself.

What a pleb

user, look at where you stand. You're not even complaining about bad writing anymore, you're complaining about writing you think would be bad if it ever were to happen in regards to a subplot that would be extremely out of place and downright contrary to the established themes of the show.

You're going to a burger joint and complaining about how they'd make bad sushi if it was on the menu

Gif's are the future

I figure they want to use it somewhere without webm support.

Tighter on her face in this version

Oh I made this too but can't remember if I posted it

so robotic

Pretty good

S-so is RWBY actually good now?

It's sure been worse

It'll never be good, don't get your hopes up

Yes. It's the best show ever.

>RT general
>No Rooster Teeth
Post your Wojaks.