NATE SILCUCK CONCEDES NORTH CAROLINA

IT IS FUCKING OVER NORTH CAROLINA IS RED

twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/796119204676046848

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/796117873995423744
edition.cnn.com/election/results/president
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We conceded this days ago you idiot

We're gonna do it folks. It's really fucking happening.

kek

It is down from 23% black to 21% black, probably enough to give the state to trump.

He better get a lot of those tweets prepared.

OP and NC user here. All day on twitter every single news organization had lines of whites lines up to vote on their twiter.

Can any other NC anons back me up on this?

I can't wait to bathe in the tears of Nate Unununium tomorrow

NATE SILVER UPGRADED TO NATE GOLD

but hillary had obama, beyonce and jayz shill for her, how can they let her down?

Romney won with the higher nig turn out. Trump should win NC without a problem especially with Republicans coming out in force.

False flag leaf

Day of rake is tomorrow

Time to shut down and Git. Out.

NC user here (Lillington). When I went to vote, there were quite a few niggers there, and lots of white cucks shilling for Killary outside the voting place. I know the state is predominantly Red, but there's a lot of welfare leeches in our beloved state...

Niggers are lazy
More breaking news at ten

Higher black turnout and a much bigger deficit in early voting.

>This meme of assuming all blacks vote democrat
It'd be fucking frustrating if it wasn't at least partially true

>Mother asks me who I'm voting for
>She goes on this whole tirade about Hillary is going to save us all and hand out a bunch of 'gimme dats'.
>Point out how she, and the black community, keep saying that about every democrat, only to be proven wrong every cycle
>She goes on and on about Obama
>Shit talks Bernie Sanders for insinuating there should be free tuition at public universities one minute, while congratulating Obama for all the money she supposedly saves on insurance now.
>Basically makes no fucking sense and flip flops several times in ten minutes of establishment shilling

The black community will be eternally cucked until we start taking ourselves more seriously and stop waiting for a government and society that doesn't even like us to somehow save us from ourselves.

I miss the Panthers. The Black Community will never be that red pilled again.

EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING NATE SHIT

you aren't the average black, friend

This.

King Nig isn't running so niggers see no reason to stop getting high and vote.

>maybe Trump can be president of North Carolina

oops I guess that doesn't exist

Also from NC. The line was pretty short when I went around 2, as in, I was in and out in 15 minutes, but it was all white people. Only non whites were some of the people working there. Unfortunately, I live in Raleigh, so my county is probably going blue because of all the cancerous SJW college students, but I think the state overall will definitely go red.

You do know North Carolina was a blue state to this cuck this morning right? This is huge.

Like most of the reason he has Hillary at 75% was NC and FL

>day of the rake

my fucking sides!

hopefully the sjw college students were too lazy to vote. I know some liberals that made fun of me for supporting trump, I was worried they were going to vote hillary but they said they weren't even registered to vote and weren't planning on voting at all.

>Day of rake

>one year from now North Carolina cedes from the Union and elects Trump as President
>user necks himself in shame
this election is so mad that I would believe it

Is that faggot on the right supposed to be a man? Why are his limbs so thin? I'm so sick of seeing "men" like this walking around these days. There's no excuse for having the same or less muscle mass than the average woman.Not one single excuse.

patheTH I C C C

Well if they are too lazy to go vote then they are probably too lazy to go to class considering NC State and the big community college here had early voting on campus all last week. Plus NC State's student facebook page is full of people shilling for Hillary since she came with Lady Gaga last night to Raleigh and that makes her cool, I guess. Hopefully you are right though.

He's down in North Carolina
twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/796117873995423744

Ayyy

>around these days
Mark Anthony has been a skinny as fuck dude for some 15+ years now.

If that's Mark Anthony.

Am I the only one who noticed that Lady Gaga was dressed like a fucking nazi? havent been on normiebook all day, but it was fucking hilarious, and I could only imagine the shit trump would get if someone dressed up like that to campaign for him

ncfag here
just voted for le aleppo man
suck it drumpfkins

#1 >CNN
#2 where does it say he is down?

That's what you get for polling +10 niggers

Clinton was NEVER going to pull in the blacks like Obama... god damn idiots

>Day of rake

It implies he's down, he knows he's losing FL, NC, and OH but is """confident"""he'll win without tem

Fuck off. CNN already called NC for Hillary

>mfw when american bantz has finally been elevated

She is a crack head freak job. Don't think this helped Clinton

> Day of rake
Top Kek

Know for a fact that an NC bro of mine voted just moments ago for Trump.

It's all over for the globalist whore and her kike cronies.

Pic Related

>This very leaf poster has been shitposting the entire day. Nearly 13 hours total.

this top kek
trumplets are finished

>Day of rake

godsped, respectful black man

As a North Carolinian, the state itself is pretty redpilled, except for the rich neighborhoods, which is the only place I have seen Hillary signs. I highly doubt NC will go to Killary, especially since she had to do a MIDNIGHT RALLY.

>Day of rake
You're to merciful

It does not in any way say hes down Shillfags can go back to posting Scat selfies tomorrow.

Ohio was conceded to Trump days ago shillfag.

NOPE. CNN aint said shit

>black voter turnout down in NC
>implying he can lose NC

See this yet?

ITS HABBENING
3 to 1
3 to 1
3 to 1

Mods coiuld you please ban this CTR commercial shill??We are just helping him buy another case of Moosehead.

>Nate saying something
Oh fuck it's going to be the opposite now.

>Day of rake
Stealthismeme.jpg

I'm just concerned over his height.

Don't we put people like these at "literally who" state?
Who watches the TV lamestream media nowadays?

based.

Y-you monster

>day of rake

grandma in the house

NC here, in Charlotte currently. Voted early, 85% black when I went.

THE

Absolute

M
A
D
M
A
N

HE
ACTUALLY

D
I
D

IT!!!!!!!!!

his Judaism is kicking in and he is in excuse mode

Just posted on
CNN

>Day of rake is tomorrow
Top kek

So simple and obvious but I never thought of that one before.

WTF I LOVE BLACKS NOW

Forgot pic

?

>Day of rake

At work here a white lady turned to a black lady in line at the Deli and said "we gotta vote for our girl, vote Hillary and pray!" And then as she walked the black lady looked at me and said "that bitch must be crazy I'm tired of Democrats just viewing us as votes" I was like "MAGA"

All those fucking shill cunts ain't laughing now

nate "just" silver trying to save whatever scraps he has after this election

all according to plan

hes at 68% so far of total votes

he gonna win

is that the whole nation?

You guys are deluded. He has such a small path to 270 it's almost non existent. I like Trump, he's a good man but Hillary has this locked down.

>day of the rake

Nc user voted for trump maga

Fukkya!!!!

>blacks aren't going out in droves to vote for an old white hag

COLOR ME SURPRISED

We... lol Virgin dungeon dweller

Exit polls literally mean dick

>day of rake
KEEEEEEEEEK

I honestly wish Canadians would be banned from Sup Forums on US election nights. Just Canadians. At least Australians have some semblance of intelligence with their shitposting.

It was not surprising that Canada and Sweden voted for Clinton in that worldwide poll they had for weeks. Awful, awful nations.

>Day of rake

then why would the king of jews talk about them?

We banned rakes a long time ago friend.

Spirit cooking destroyed her. Well done lads.

top kek