Powerpuff reboot removes the teachers boobs

> Powerpuff reboot removes the teachers boobs
>Hey Arnold reboot gives the girls boobs

also removed the only capable woman on the show because she "conflicted with the message" the reboot wanted to push.
but the powerpuff girls twerking is fine.

where do you think Helga got those boobs from, huh? maybe we should thank the nu-ppg maybe, huh?

The Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie was produced by people that cared and the original creator wanted to give old fans some closure as well as make an enjoyable ride for everyone, new and old, watching. Bartlett and other writers gave their heart and it showed.

NU-PPG was cobbled together by people that wanted to ride the coattails of the original show, had no expertise in animation and writing in general, and cared more about looking progressive while literally removing a sensible character on the show, because they thought she was too pretty.

Nu-PPG deserves to be remembered as the disaster it is and should be a warning for people that have the desire to bring something back, but don't have the common sense to understand why a beloved show was well liked to begin with.

Justice for god.

What kind of message is that?
>you can't be intelligent AND pretty!

>feel the need to point out that they think their idea was a good one
immediate red flag

>message
That sounds highly ambiguous. We all know what they meant, and we all know why they didnt said it out loud

are feminists for or against boobs?

They're against anything more attractive than them.

She has a puffy outfit for Christ sakes.
Also their boobs are not large enough to be acceptable for normies.

So literally everything thats not them.

>muh puffy outfit
They cut off her boobs, simple as that.

>the virgin Powerpuff Girls
>the chad Arnold

I literally just watched the original "Hey Arnold" movie today. I was a big fan of that show when I was a kid and kind of lost touch when it stopped airing in my country, I had never saw the movie.

I'm planning on watching the new movie this week-end.

>>the virgin Powerpuff Girls
One might hope so.

but did Hey Arnold have a writer ̶a̶u̶t̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ chad enough to write them self in as their waifu's crush?

The new message is girls can't be smart.

Little girls don't give a fuck, and the Tumblr audience would be deeply offended, since they're neither.

Left looks sharper and more on model. Boobs aren't her defining trait so overall left looks better.

Yes, his name is Brainy

The Hey Arnold movie isn't a reboot.

Imagine being full of yourself that you refuse to draw basic human features