Sup Forums, I'm spooked. What will we do if Trump loses?

Sup Forums, I'm spooked. What will we do if Trump loses?

Have faith. We are winning.

Continue ya life.No reason to be on Sup Forums,go out a lil,enjoy the world

>if
Not happenign faggot, its looking stellar for trump right now, possibly even a landslide

We rise.

Lol trumps not gonna win shillary will pay the electoral college

My advice is to hang tight and then start buying all the properties that the Hillary supporters go into foreclosure over after the tax hikes and healthcare hikes.

Cant afford to buy their property? No problem. Just pay their property taxes for 3 years and the kick them out into the street legally.

continue to be a neet.

not like you'll be very effected if hillary wins. You'll keep shitposting and calling people cucks and niggers on Sup Forums.

Bitch and cry on an image board for fat losers.

we war if the old bitch wins. We will not take this lying down

We will RAPE THE OTHER BOARDS. Sup Forumsww69

Trump will win.
Shadilay.

>win or lose
>pic related will happen
>MAGA

went to the polls today. Majority of folks there wearing Trump MAGA shirts or hats. Felt good to place my vote for the god emperor. Don't worry user. kek wills this.

Honestly, it'll suck but it won't be the worst shit ever. Trump is going to be a symbol one way or another that the people of the western country have had enough.

Ultimately it was always up to you to make the changes to your lifestyle to contribute. Find a conservative community, find a good wife (WAY lower divorce rates among conservatives and religious communities), reproduce above replacement, raise your kids right. Make a good life for yourself.

Reproductive success is the ultimate redpill. It would have been your duty to do your part after a Trump victory, and it would still be your duty after a Trump loss. He's not going to make it all better for you, the people must act as well, and you must act with or without your leaders to guide you.

Hold strong though. The election's far from over. I believe in you America bros.

We dindu nuffin leave Sup Forums alone

I'm just here to see what happens

Fight harder.

>Sup Forums, I'm spooked. What will we do if Trump loses?

We will have a 3rd party in 4 years, and after the DNC fiasco the Dems will probably split in two.

C H E C K E D

That's when we get scary.

The West will continue to disintegrate. Decadency will overwhelm decency and we'll become a soft, weak civilization that will be toppled by other nations and foreign ideologies. The United States will go to war with Russia and there will be no winner.

Nigger cuck

Nice wisdom, especially considering the country it's coming from

He won't.

Wtf is with the digits today?

Instigate full race war

>if

kek

>Sup Forums, I'm spooked. What will we do if Trump loses?

They will have awoken the Sup Forumseast

Asymmetrical warfare. We have the 2nd amendment for a reason.

it's a sign. same thing happened during the referendum

there is going to be an upset tonight

we'll just keep exposing the jews tbqh
also many european elections coming soon

Still Hours before first concrete state reports

Keep the faith

Join white nationalist groups and gas the kikes.
If we can't stop immigration through ballots it's time to gas the kikes.

Pray.

lel