What's your silliest reason for supporting Trump?

What's your silliest reason for supporting Trump?

I hope he wins because it will make Felicia Day cry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
exitpoll.live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to post a picture of me on top of the Trump wall on instagram.

I want Vince McMahon to be bffs with the president

I want to see people bitching and whining on Facebook and Twitter

I want to tell my kids I've lived and voted in the era of a meme candidate

Inshallah I will give 1 million dollars for this prime camel.

I want tolisten to once upon a time in shaolin

I want Lena Dunham to leave the country and take her white guilt father with her

Hillary will make a boring president.

Trump will give us 8 years of memes

I want to live

I want anime to be real

The Frog God told me so.

Praise.

Girl I work with said she'll kill herself if Trump wins. Would be a net gain for humanity.

Because I want a PS4 pro and I put $100 on it.

wtf i have that biatch.

his f*cking hot dorter desu

I want to see all these ignorant people cry who think that they know how everything in the world works

I want to see my aunt shit her pants and complain the next 4-8 years, she deserves it, that drunk degenerate liberal parrot

I want the media to have a complete fucking meltdown

I want to give the status quo the biggest middle finger I can give.

I'd like to see a lot of celebrities try to weasel out of moving to Canada. That, and see them move to Canada.

We really don't want them. We have anti foreigner laws in BC now.

Because Canada will get American refugees that can easily be massacred

Jewish friend says he'll move to Israel if Trump wins. Wanna see if he's talking shit or not

Cause I can't stand Hillary's voice

To spam this video everywhere: youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

Trump Tower Las Vegas helped my mother who was so ridden with colon rectal cancer she was chair bound.
When she was at Trump Tower Las Vegas, she actually got up and walked.

It's not enough that I want Donald Trump to win.

I want Hillary Clinton to fail.

I live in spicville what's more to that ?

My uncle (hillary supporter along with most of that side of the family) is a smug awful rude unbearable asshole, and he laughed at my mom for supporting trump.

I don't even like trump, but I hate my uncle more than I hate trump. He's always been an absolute unbearable cult, and I want trump to win just so I can rub it in his face and enjoy watching his hopes dashed. Anything that he is against, I support. Good for nothing piece of shit asshole.

having much less chance of getting nuked by americans/russians is probably enough

As an Ausfag, i hope the American dollar tanks so that i get heaps of value on ebay.

I just want MSM to get a reality check that no matter how hard they shill and distort they dont weild the power the once did in the internet age.

Esoecially NPR. I like a lot of their content, but their news reporting is so cucked it drives me insane

They need to be taught a lesson. Huffington post as well

*absolute unbearable cunt

This. It'll be like the election never ended.

I love her but can't stand her politics. Gamergate probably fucked her up straight to the left for good.

Breh, sensor that mouth. This is a no camel face board.

Because I will win shekels if he wins

memes and butthurt.
I also really want a beautiful wall and the end of liberal character assassination and censorship when attempting to discuss the issues we must solve.

all dem mad nu-males and SJW

I want him to look right at Obama
>the crowd silences, they know what's coming
>in the back libtards and republican party traitors cry on each others shoulders
>trump lifts his hand and points at Obama
>"President Obama"
>the world rumbles
>every Sup Forumsacks cock is rock hard
>Putin is smirking from his office desk, watching a live stream.
>for just one second, it seems every person on earth has been silenced
>"You're Fired!"
>The Crowd goes wild
>libtards and cuckservitives take turns snapping each others necks
>across the world the sounds of cheering patriots, crying liberals, and Sup Forumsacks jizzing their pants is heard
>The world shakes from the sheer force of meme magic
>Putin laughs and leans back in his chair
>grandpa frank's ghost comes back from the dead and tells me he's proud.

She is nothing but glorified "nerd girl" anyway. And what's more, fake one.

I want to see this, but covering the entire election, not just the primaries. The music should stay quiet until after "grab them by the pussy" then swell with wikileaks and FBI reopening investigation of clinton.

>exitpoll.live/

americans recording telling who they voted for and why

Hillary would also make sad shit like internet censorship and more control to money reality

I bet Trump will fuck up things too and give rich more things and freedom but Hillary's war mongering and orwellian politics are spooky af

GRANPA :'(
:'D WE DID IT

>a fucking MOOSE

from the bottom of my heart i just want this sjw bullshit to end man

Goebbels hounding the media for 4 years would be glorious.

>Felicia Day will never cry while you cum 6 inches deep in her butthole

but I bet you take in rapefugees and other filth that is not gonna even work

I want to see her in prison

I hate myself but I want to fuck her so bad. She's my type. She even has a fucking lisp that makes me rock hard. I feel so conflicted.

I just wanna see the butthurt. Democrats have been more annoying than usual this election cycle.

She's so ugly she's cute

Tbqh desu

The main reason I like Trump has always been because assholes hate him.

>grandpafrank.jpg

most excellent

This is the true silent majority right here. Source:ME

I'm going to troll via personal message every single shitposter and shill from r/Politics, r/HillaryClinton, and r/TheMeltDown.

She's a FAKE redhead and FAKE geek who panders to idiots like you for attention. She's trash. She's also with a guy old enough to be her grandfather. Fucking disgusting. Almost as bad as Olivia Munn.

>6 inches

Wite boi detected

I want him to lose cause i'm gonna unleash troll shit on Hillary vids

lol, who is she with?

So I can send a picture of trumps smug shit eating grin to my friends leftist hippie american gf

legit will be the best part of my day

i want to beat up californians that try to move here

user, I feel you. It's perfectly okay to be physically attracted to people you don't actually like or have political disagreements with. It's not like you want to marry her.

Most of the celebs who get any kind of attention are liberal whores. Doesn't stop them from being hot. Just jerk off to them and move on with your life.

your wife's kids

I think she looks like bashful buzzard

wow you got me, I guess I'll go commit suicide by cop.

oh wait, they only hunt niggers.

It will give certain artists I like to get inspiration to be great again.
Who knows, maybe Rage Against the Machine will reunite and record a rock opera against Trump.

>She's a FAKE redhead and FAKE geek who panders to idiots like you for attention. She's trash.

No shit you fucking idiot. Why do you think I hate myself for wanting to fuck her? I don't control my penis wanting to rape her fucking face.

Don't listen to this cuck, fucking semen demons desu.

>tfw have about 60 items over a variety of websites in my cart just waiting

I want to see all the chimpout videos on youtube.

Seeing every pundit and celebrity completely lose their shit. Hoping Jon Stewart has a mental breakdown to be quite honest senpai

sOE OLD CUNT t pRODUCER WRITER DUDE WHO SHE MOST DEFINITELY FUCKED TO get on TV

sorry about caps didn't know it was on when I started typing, too lazy to change

I want U.S. liberals to see what a functioning, "racist" immigration system looks like, and how they can't just move here.

What country are you talking about?
Cause in the U.S.A. more white men are killed by coos than any other race. So unless you're completely retarded you're not talking about the states.

I want my liberal friends to cry

>Throwing away your vote that hard

I want US liberals to run crying to Canada to claim asylum but get kicked out by Trudeau because they're not nigger enough

I want to feel the misery of my wow guild. Bunch of entitled fuck faces. I honestly hate their guts.

I voted for him in the primary because I wanted to see republicucks cry.

I voted for him today because I want to see lazy, uninformed, democraps cry.

I genuinely like some of his policies, but those are honestly the primary reasons why I voted.

I want that Whoopi bitch to leave.

>California
>all those non-English versions of "I Voted!" on the sticker
Fuck man, that is depressing for some reason. Also I don't think camels have tear ducts.

i want to see the massive libaby freakout

fpbp

I want to see John Oliver insult Americans for their choice and get BTFO'd

This.

Plus in this country there will be alot of tears in the media. ALOT.

I live in Ithaca NY.
The whole town is smugglypuff sjw zombieland.
Most everyone who lives here would burn a village of orphanages to sabotage the election in Clinton's favor.
Trump being elected will probably be cause for a riot of purple haired wusses.

If he wins, I'll wear a MAGA hat tomorrow.

I'd rather see him cry his shill eyes out on public TV

whites get killed more because there are more whites still than blacks once it becomes 5050 whites will be free to do any crime they want because the cops will be to busy wrangling niggers.

I hope he wins so I can log onto kikebook and post "MAGA" to see how many people I get blocked by.

I want to taste leftist tears. I want it so bad.

Because most on the Left do the exact opposite they practice from what they preach. Every argument either works in favor of Trump or limits Clintons. They vote to get a woman in the office, because it's a woman. They have no concept of history and if they do it's biased.

I don't deny Trump has messed up once in a while, but to bully him and his supporters for no good reason is terrible. Seeing them lose would be a good thing. I know full well the Left won't get off their high horse and fix nothing

I want to see 420ch4n original Sup Forums throw itself on the ground and pitch a sissy fit Eric Cartman style. It'll be HUGE.

Oh god this.

I don't give a shit about Trump or Hillary. Just seeing John Oliver get assblasted HARD would be so fucking nice.

i want to see the butthurt and despair among our medias, politicians, normies
GO DONALD !

He's got great hair.