HELP. TELL ME IT'S GOING TO BE FINE

My wife and I made a bet. If Trump wins I get to fuck other women. If Hillary wins she gets to fuck other men.

Is Trump going to win? Please tell me he's going to win.

Guys. Please. She's on Tinder right now.

he's gonna win
gonna win gonna win
win win win
you're gonna get sick of winning

Do you mean this?

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erleben.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Peniß jemals härter sein wird, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer winzigen weißen Schwänzchen ergießen.

Imagine getting cucked twice in the same night.

Not looking good.

op btfo

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

Tasty.

Sorry man. Looks like odds are your wife is gonna be fucking every bbc in town.

She's already fucking other men

Look at the bright side. She might end up being cornholled by Trump.

>If Trump wins I get to fuck other women. If Hillary wins she gets to fuck other men.
kill yourselves you degenerates

Why did you do such a bet??????????

ARE YOU A
C U C K !????????

sources: trump guaranteed to be appointed galactic emperor

see how easy that was?

>actually betting on someone practically hired by the left to throw the election

C u c k
u
c
k

If you seriously regard such bets, then maybe your marriage was a mistake.

kys kuck.

She was fucking other men anyway.

Lmao either supreme bait thread for your shit journalism or extermely cucked man

Wither way CTR shills get saged

I know this is fake, but I really really want it to be real

The fact that either of you want to fuck other people says bad things about your marriage, t.b.h.

plot twist she is already fucking other men

look, it's too to show her good side

Its guaranteed.

Your wife is gonna fuck other guys anyway.

>My wife and I made a bet. If Trump wins I get to fuck other women. If Hillary wins she gets to fuck other men

Modern relationships everyone

And to think you married that whore.

Enjoy losing everything.

You fucked up

You will be cucked

If this is what your marriage amounts to, you're degenerate, weak, cuckolded scum. If she wants to fuck other men, she undoubtedly already is.

What happens if Jill Stein wins?

> i made a bet that will only make me lose

wellp, no matter what happened you were gonna get fooked

either your wife leaves you for banging sloots, or you leave your wife for the cocks

What sort of bet is that? When my wife and I make a bet, if I win I get to fuck her and is she wins she gets to fuck me. Sometimes I even let her win.

Yeah, this lol. OP is going to get cucked no matter what happens.

I

Who does your wife's son think is going to win?

Consensual sex in the missionary position, under a blanket, with the lights off. No talking, eye contact maintained, no blinking.

with "your wife" you mean your right hand
>and by fucking other guys you mean jerking off homeless guys

god damn you're a degenerate

I actually, physically felt queasy just reading this.

You are degenerate fucking scum. A weakwilled faggot. Why would you make such a "deal" with your wife? Do you not respect your marriage THAT much that you'd put it up on a fucking bet?

You are already cucked, you just don´t know yet
what difference at this point does it make?

Someone should tell him.

OP, this is called a divorce.

prepare to get cucked

You fucking idiot
Even if you win do you think your wife will keep her word? Do you think she'll let you sleep around without doing the same herself or divorcing you for adultery and claim alimony?
I hope neither of you took this seriously

>Americucks

Your wife is already fucking other men. Dead cert.

S H A D I L A Y

S H A D I L A Y

OH NAA