270towin.com/closing.php
playlivenewz.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president
edition.cnn.com/election/results/president
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shocking news

Does anybody have a live stream feed for cnn? I want to see tears

SHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Kentucky

How about a state that actually matters this election?

>Kentucky goes red

to the surprise of fucking no one, wake me when they get to actually important states for trump

can feed is free tonight

MY DICK IS RED RAW JUST LIKE ALL THE STATES OF AMERICA, PRESIDENT TURMP

AMAZING

Thanks for the screen cap. A nice icing for my collection . You drumpfies are going to be disappearing off this board permanently soon

How is Kentucky in general? Currently considering to move to the US because I can't believe 80% of people in Kentucky are actually based

Romney got 60% btw

Its fucking KENTUCKY.

If this were Pennsylvania I'd be laughing my ass off, this is nothing.

this is the first (((key race alert))) so relax

user, please don't kill yourself. I want to see your when the culling comes.

>HURR DURR I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED LULZ

270towin.com/closing.php

It's 80% of the 1% reporting counties my Jerry friend

(but it's a mostly red state regardless)

It actually is. The margin is way larger than what polls predicted. This may be due to a nonrepresentative sample of votes counted, but it's still extremely promising to any Trump supporters. Outperforming the polls in one state could mean that he will outperform polls in other states.

playlivenewz.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

Weather is a bit extreme, otherwise beautiful land. City folks are like city people but much much less liberal. Pretty great here to be honest.

Kentucky is a Republican state.

lol

God bless you

You'd want Northern/Central US

Give me a stream

Finally have some pride for my state.

I'd like to see more data from the battlegrounds when their voting closes because a Republican carrying Kentucky is a foregone conclusion.

BTFO

HILLARYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>It actually is. The margin is way larger than what polls predicted
The 'margin' is like two counties.

This

WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN AND WE WILL WIN

Someone get an ambulance. This man is having a stroke.

WEWLAD

ROMNEY ONLY GOT 60% IN KENTUCKY

SURRRGGGEEEEE

Wow, a traditionally red state is voting red.

>One of the reddest states
>Trump ahead

WHOA!

Next thing you'll be telling me Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama are voting for Trump.

PUT YOUR GLASSES ON

L A N D S L I D E

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING GIVE TRUMP YOUR ENERGY ARGGGGGHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

\o/

>Kentucky

Call me when it's PA

It's not even Kentucky. It's four counties in bumfuck coal country. I'd be shocked if he didn't get 80%.

Thanks Ahmed! :D

If nothing else I'm glad the "le never drumpf" cuckservative movement seems to have been BTFO among actual voters.

One would expect 65-35. That is an absolute shoah.

the news are the margins you retard

OY VEY IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH!

>literally one backwoods dry county

It's country's heavy in coal mining industry dude. They haven't even touched the cities.

Are we going to win?

BASED

AS

FUCK

They'd shoot you for being a suspected Nazi. Most of them are too stupid to know WW2 is over. So, yeah, move there, idiot.

BOI

Bretty good m8
The niggers are mostly concentrated in the major cities in the east, Louisville especially.

ITS OVER HILLARY BTFO

73.9%
23.5%

NOWWW

Was kentucky really a key race?

IT'S OVER FOR THE GLOBALISTS!!!
BREAK
THE
CONDITIONING
NOW !!!

>Early
>Early
>Early
C'mon goys it's only early

Lurk moar kraut. There's already colonies of your kind

1% reporting the margins are already down
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

Which are going to change radically as more than

no, it was safe trump

THE GOYIM KNOW

early results from TODAY, not early voting

I go there for business reasons. It's alright. I prefer living in Florida, though.

North/Central Florida is pretty based. South Florida is alright if you can learn to avoid the libtards.

>1% polls in a single, non swing-state released
>Sup Forums already proclaiming a Trump victory

That cannot be real

(((CNN)))

>a single

how can I actively follow which states are showing its true colors?

LMAO

WE INDIANA NOW, TOO

Kentucky only recently got a republican Governor. They were traditionally democrat.

Kentucky, retard

INFO WARS DOT COM

There are only two red cities in KY and they're not big enough to sway the state.

It's also literally 1% of their votes

Louisville hasn't even reported dumb fuck

>east coast polls still open for 2 hours
>west coast polls still open for at 5 hours

why the fuck are they reporting this shit?

pre-election polls are typically

Indiana and kentucky closed already, at 6pm eastern

To compare, Romney won Kentucky 60-37 to Obama in 2012.

If you move to Kentucky stay clear of Louisville and Lexington. They are nog central the rest of the state is based.

70-26 Indiana for Trump. How did Romney do in 2012?

Thank you based indians

>4 counties in bumfuck Kentucky

LMAO WEW

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

Looky here

Wew, really corrected my record.

GOT RICE BITCH? GOT RICE?

GETTIN' LUCKY IN KENTUCKY WITH A DICE?

pre election polls don't get their sample from a solitary precinct in Kentucky

a little biased because i was born and have lived here all my life, but out of the 30 states ive visited so far in my life, its definitely my favorite. plus most KY residents are descended from germans if you care about that

WE WILL ROCK YOU.

I went to Kentucky once,

some guy was running around with a shotgun screaming for no reason.

Almost all rural America is based.