NH ALREADY BEING COUNTED

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president
reddit.com/live/xw7hncgk1gi7
nytimes.com/elections/results/president
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there was early voting last night. these are those precincts. still open polls in NH

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erleben.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Penis jemals härter sein wird, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Milliön Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer winzigen weißen Schwänzchen ergießen.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

where are you guys getting the results?

Isn't that an even bigger advantage for Trump/Republicans then?
For you

Holy fucking shit

Is this really happening?

> 32
> 25
> 4
> 0
> 0
> Reliable results.

Lmao.

reddit.com/live/xw7hncgk1gi7

I know it's reddit, but at least it's organised. You just sit back and let the live thread flow.

that was politico, but I like this map better, it's faster and gives you more details in one page
nytimes.com/elections/results/president

it's partial results, it says in the image

>32 to 25
Kentucky has a lot more votes in.

What's New Hampshire worth again?

Nevada and Florida are going blue
NH will go blue in minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Woke TRUMP 2016

But KY doesn't really matter

The best that can come out of this is that it shows that Trump overperforms, but were there even polls for KY?

lord of lords, praise kek.

>hillary
>420
nice

True. I'm guessing it will probably be the first to be called though.

That seems like not a lot?

NH voter here.

He's winning this state. Going to the polls there was an unbelievable amount of people supporting Trump. Standing outside all day long to hold their signs supporting the man.

I have no doubt he's winning NH. Screencap this.

>But KY doesn't really matter
it does matter fucknut, they ALL matter

kentucky tells us that Trump is WAY more popular than romney was vs king nigger obama

that translates to other states

LANDSLIDE IMMINENT

FUCK YEA
I LOVE NH
>fuck off masholes

Northern NH is expected to vote R. What Trump needs to worry about is the more densely populated and more left leaning south NH

screencapped. Let's pray you're right.

I've seen so many Trump signs around where I live in NH it's making my head spin, and I live near the coast where all the rich libs dwell
Makes me proud

Stop posting the results from that one hick town in NH you retards.

Not really; the minimum is 3 (two senators, one representative).

I live in Nashua. Got a lot of Trump signs around but the suburbs got more hillary signs.

But again, it's Nashua so this city is shit.

Ich auch.

Sorry, misread. Yes, it is not a lot.

Trump currently performing way better than polls on KY, but

kek wills it

Lived in Nashua 15 years. The amount of Massholes who've moved here over the last 10 of those years is going to be a problem for Trump

Nashua is naturally a masshole breeding ground. Teh rest of the state should clean up it's mess.