MFW I still haven’t seen a Thor movie because of their blantant disregard for white culture

>MFW I still haven’t seen a Thor movie because of their blantant disregard for white culture

Nordic peoples being white is a new thing. Same with the French, German, Irish, etc.

who cares

This is probably the weakest bait thread all day.

Certainly not cucks like you who don’t care that whites are being systematically oppressed

Good, the less money they get for these shitty movies that have nothing to do with actual Thor comics the better.

>MFW I still haven’t seen a Thor movie because of their blatant disregard for cinematographic quality

Sure thing, Tariq. Sorry us albinoids have our facts straight.

Marvel's use of Asgardians has NEVER been accurate to Norse Mythology. Why draw the line here and not at Thor not being a redhead or Loki being his brother or Asgard being a sci-fi Jack Kirby city or Skurge and the Enchantress and the Warriors 3 existing while Freya doesn't exist?

Ragnarok captures the spirit of Marvel comics better than any MCU film

Honestly, whiteness has been so co-opted over the last century, that it's basically worthless. The white genocide already happened. We're just living in the ashes.

Because it’s blantant white genocide kike propaganda.

Only someone who doesn't actually read Marvel comics would say this shit

Thor is not a dumbfuck quipping jock, he's an intelligent warrior. Thor comics always took themselves seriously, they weren't jokey comedic bullshit

Do, like, any reading. White Europeans were almost exclusively of English descent before everyone decided to start calling themselves white. This is pretty obvious when you read any of the founding fathers.

But face it, the white nationalist idea of the nordic white race was a meme propagated by a people who weren't white themselves (and who were totally cucked by the Romans).

>MFW I still haven't seen a Marvel movie because capeshit is a plague and should not be monetarily compensated

Thor's more intelligent in Ragnarok than in any other Marvel film.

>Thor comics always took themselves seriously, they weren't jokey comedic bullshit

Yes. Have you not read a fucking Thor comic or something and are just making assumptions based on the movies?

>Thor is not a dumbfuck quipping jock, he's an intelligent warrior.

Also just like the above poster said, Thor in this movie is way smarter than he was in previous films

>all the Thor comics are LELSORANDUMB
Welp, lucky that I deleted my Thor folder some days ago.

You can't be fucking serious.

Yes I’ve read plenty of Thor comics, I’m just questioning if you have. You sound like one of those faggots who only read God Butcher and God Bomb. And I’m He way you’re trying to characterize Thor as some ultra serious no fun allowed Snyderman makes me think you’re referencing his portrayal in EMH

Shilling, user. It's a hell of a drug.

>tfw I love norse mythology, poetry, culture, history, etc...
>tfw right-wing snowflakes have taken over it because muh whiteness and now I can't wear my viking stuff without being taken for a nazi
>tfw leftie snowflakes did the same for other forms of paganism
>tfw Thor movies are shit anyways

I-I at least still have Shinto lore, r-right?

>He thinks Ragnarok was “lolsorandumb!”

Kek. Did you even watch the film movie? What’s wrong, not enough shitty soliloquies about the dichotomy or good and evil?

I've no doubt that some weren't white. When you rape and pillage, you're bound to have some other races mixed in. But I sincerely doubt that they were entirely black or even predominantly so.

This "we wuz kangz" stuff us getting out of hand.

>I’ve read plenty of Thor comics
Prove it.
>some ultra serious no fun allowed Snyderman
I liked that JMS issue where he slaps Iron Man's shit. But of course, you didn't because Thor should be like Deadpool, right?

>Did you even watch the film movie?
>not enough shitty soliloquies about the dichotomy or good and evil?
Disney is for the illiterate crowd, not for human beings.

Prove what? That I’ve read more than JMS’s ultra serious run? Go read the classics.

>I-I at least still have Shinto lore, r-right?
You're on Sup Forums. You tell me.

>doesn't provide proof
Just as expected.
>Go read the classics.
No, thanks. This Disney shill told me that they're LELSORANDUMB like the movies, so...

>Typo
>”HAHA IM SO SMART!”

Well at least you exposed yourself as a Snyderfag. Tell me how amazing BvS was?

I thought y'all said systematic oppression was lies?

This isn't we wuz kangz bullshit and has nothing to do with some related idea that there were a preponderance of dark-skinned people in viking communities. This is all about how whiteness delineated political boundaries as well as physical aesthetics, and people who are considered white now (including the alt-right's holy grail of whiteness) weren't considered white until recently; and all this sound and fury over the extinction of the white race is a century too late.

>resorting to company wars
Just as expected.

Random members of Norse mythology suddenly being black is very much in line with current Marvel comics

>mfw the MCU is going full SJW like the comics
America movie when?

>Admits he’s never read the classics
>Tries to call me out on being a casual

Welp this argument is over

>refuses to admit he’s never read the comics
>thinks posting random pages proves otherwise
Yeah, go back to your anti-DC threads. You will feel better after some more.

Remember that serious arc where Thor was turned into a frog?

They're not members of Norse Mythology. Show me where Volstagg and Amora appear in the Eddas.

this is a joke right? I can't even fucking tell anymore in this world