The SCP Foundation has come to found a wormhole into your favourite cartoons world

>The SCP Foundation has come to found a wormhole into your favourite cartoons world.
>They attempt to contain everything they deem "anomalies"
>Is your favourite cartoon fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/mint-condition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

Can't honestly reply because it cause to much butthurt autism even if mods will not enforce that one rule.

>DCAU

They can fucking try.

>Justice League Unlimited

Batman becomes part of the 05 council

They manage to find and try to contain the anti-life equation that Darkside wants so much

Agents planted in the Green Lantern Core to monitor activity

Anyone want to expand on this?

Would Wonder Woman and her culture be contained?

What's with all the SCP threads lately?

I made one a day or two ago got deleted for some reason.
Shame it was fun.

>HTTYD
More likely, they simply isolate the dragon-containing islands and tribes from the rest of the world. Less work, more effective, better observations. Cartoon world is fine, and I can keep shipping Toothstrid.
The alternative, of course, is securing every dragon, every rider, and anyone with a prosthetic separately. Since they can contain 682 (usually), none of this should be too hard for them. Paperwork would suck though.

idk
SCP is there for the dangerous and weird things mostly. there is some scary shit though, like that tape of the basketball game.

>South Park
They certainly have their work cut out for them

>Batman Beyond

I think Terry will help them. Bruce will be grumpy at first, then he will start to think at SCP like an Arkham Asylum that actually work.

I think so, a warrior race devoid of males and that has connections to a pantheon of greek gods definitely can pass as an scp. Maybe not keter, or something they would take much action against, but still probably would be classified

>billy and mandy

I say the have a week before they end up like the KND during the crossover.

People like SCPS, plus everyone's waiting for Confinement ep 4

Would everything be deemed anomalies? Probably. Would they be able to succeed in capturing said anomalies? Probably not.

So would he be able to take down the foundation?
Seeing how Rick makes a lot of weird shit and would probably steal shit from the foundation I kind of imagine he would be classified as a threat. by them.

I can never see Batman wanting to work with the Foundation simply on the fact they kill millions of people almost daily.

I think Batman would walk out in disgust the second he hears about the pregnant women being raped 24 hours a day just to stop the end of the world.

This wormhole or portal to the cartoon world would be called SCP-xxx and everything in it would be called SCP-xxx-1. Simple

But that's the boring answer.

They would probably try to contain Grim and study Billy and Mandy to why they lasted so long around him.

I think he could, but I'm not sure he would, I can't imagine he'd feel like having to deal with all the shit he'd let loose if he shut them down.

He'd definitely steal a ton of shit, though. maybe trapping certain SCP's in pocket dimensions he can access later to loose on people.

Rick is Safe as fuck, he has no reason to fight them and would only get mad if he had a stick up his ass that day.
As a threat, all you have to do is not go after him, easy as that. His machinations never go far enough to help anyone other than himself, and he said himself that it's easier to save a universe than completely jump to a new one. If anything he'd probably just introduce or contain some random thing, stupid drunk, and then get some kind of crazy shit they have lying around in return.
Either party attacking each other would just be too much of a pain in the ass for cleanup, and the SCP keep to themselves outside of illuminati watching.

Rick is non-anomalous. Some of the shit that follows him is Keter, but Rick himself operates entirely under normalcy.

Hell, Rick is probably on the payroll as a consultant.

most of the shit rick builds could be considered anomalous though. A gun that punches portals into other dimensions is absolutely anomalous by foundation standards.

>Star and co find a few weird men in orange jumpsuits with a weird symbol on them in front of the castle gates

They would first have to capture Wander and Silva. And that’s assuming they have a means to travel through the galaxy, much less survive some of the shit that’s out there.

Wouldn't they try and go for the normal people and the villains/monsters at first instead of two space hippies?

>Star unleashes a hoard of lazer shooting puppies as a welcoming gift
>the entire squad is killed in the frenzy
>Star is immediately classed as Keter

Technically it’s all math and quantum mechanics being abused to punch through to other dimensions. What WOULD be anomalous would be time traveling, which I think he said was possible but not something he wants any part of.

>Scooby Doo
I'd watch it

If they did that I'm sure Hater would get pretty pissed at them taking subjects for him to rule over

If we're being generous and saying that they have the technology to travel in the WOY universe and that they can use any known SCPs to their advantage, would they even get that far? Is there any SCP that can defeat cartoon logic in general?

post more SCP art

I'll post what I have

I wish there was a BPRD style scp run

who owns it? how is SCP even organized?

as far as I know, it's just a confederation of ghost writers on some forum

>contain Grim
>results in no one on earth being able to die
>forced to let him go free to prevent people from catching on

It actually almost sounds like a Billy and Mandy episode.

The short version is more or less:

>wiki started as /x/ spinoff site that became it's own thing
>there is no real "owner" other than the site admen who seems to take a more hands off approach
>the "rights" to things written are basically a free for all and borderline public domain it's just a powder keg that is waiting to go off if anyone ever tries to make money if you ask me
>there is no real cannon, so there are a ton of conflicting stories and besides the FAQ page everything is head cannon
>the sites in other languages are affiliated but not controlled by the main site No really, they can do some strange stuff, I think someone from the China or Japan site has his doctor OC be a dragon in human form or something

They've made some changes with how the copyright stuff works over the last 4 years, but I never really cared enough to check.

Wasn't there a contest or something that was literally this? It had some pretty good stories in it but for some reason I can't find it anywhere.

SCP-682 is the obvious answer.

scp-wiki.net/mint-condition

The content there is a literal library of cash, just waiting to be plundered, but if it's put in the hands of anybody without a track record or fucking originality to them it'll be as forgettable as a sci-fi channel show.
Gotta do things just right, exactly how most of the articles succeed, in order for it to work. Each article needs a slightly different approach, and a cookie-cutter setup would probably fail. It would need effort put into it, and that doesn't make money as fast.

People! People. The SCP foundation doesn't just lock up anything that doesn't fall under normal physics. That's not their job. Their job is to "Maintain Consensus Reality", which means that if they come across a universe where you have superheroes and magic princesses they're not gonna storm in and lock everybody up. To that universe, consensus reality has those things built in. They don't try to establish masquerades where they aren't any, they just maintain the one they have.

Yeah, if anything they would dub the portal an scp, check if that reality has anything dangerous to ours and if not try to figure out if there is anything they can exploit in order to advance the mission.

The wiki has so much potential. It could be harvested into one of the best sci-if shows ever created. Sadly we slipped into the disappointment timeline, so if anything comes out of this it will innately suck.

What if Sup Forums itself is an scp?

Oh boy.
If the Foundation found a portal to Equestria, they'd likely just seal it off from the rest of the world and keep it under observation. There are definitely some serious Keter-class beings/objects in there, but the threat they pose is regularly contained by other, Safe/benevolent beings.

The one thing about a portal to Equestria [SCP-3498] that would cause the Foundation concern is a Euclid-class SCP existing in this universe which, following the the discovery of the portal, is persistently drawn to said portal.

>SCP-3498-1 is to be prevented from entering SCP-3498 by any means necessary. Upon sighting SCP-3498-1 approaching the containment chamber, operatives are to sedate it with tranquilizer darts and contact facility management to arrange for an authorized agent to transport SCP-3498-1 to an approved destination.

>SCP-3498-1 has been determined based on standard identification cards found in the pockets of its clothing to reside at [REDACTED] [REDACTED], [REDACTED], approximately [REDACTED] from the containment site. SCP-3498-1 is to be returned to this residence and covertly placed in the bed in [REDACTED] bedroom. Agents should then administer a mild amnesiac to SCP-3498-1 and leave the premises.

>SCP-3498-1's precise origins are unknown. SCP-3498-1 is a humanoid, sentient being with light green flesh and no visible face. Despite these abnormalities, SCP-3498-1 is capable of human speech and appears to possess human-level intelligence. SCP-3498-1 speaks with a typical [REDACTED] accent and has identified itself to Foundation operatives as "Anonymous" or "user." SCP-3498-1's approaches to SCP-3498 are infrequent, often separated by months, but upon coming into the vicinity of SCP-3498, SCP-3498-1 becomes visibly excited and begins running directly toward SCP-3498's opening, often shouting about "meeting his waifu" and "finally being free."

You were right when you said you shouldn't post this. You probably just killed this thread.

>OK KO

I'd say no.

Neck yourself after deleting this, my child. You have sinned but salvation still exists.

Consider killing yourself any time.

You've already watched it. Every man-in-a-costume ending is a cover up by the Foundation. Zombie Island was a containment breach.

>SCP-3498-1 becomes angry and violent upon being confronted or restrained from entering SCP-3498. In one incident, SCP-3498-1 threw what was later determined to be a 12"-tall plush toy of orange-coloured pony at a Foundation operative while shouting about its desire to "cum inside Rainbow Dash."

>SCP-3498-1 has not been terminated due to the low threat level posed to containment procedures and to monitor its activity in case it is related to further anomalies. During interrogations following SCP-3498-1's initial breach of containment perimeters, SCP-3498-1 expressed affiliation with [REDACTED]. Administration of amnesiacs were initially successful in removing SCP-3498-1's memory of SCP-3498, convincing it that the existence of SCP-3498 was a dream, but the desire to seek out the containment site has gradually returned [REDACTED] times.

>Between incidents, logs of SCP-3498-1's internet usage show that it has frequently exchanged stories related to SCP-3498 via [REDACTED], indicating that this domain may be a source of anomalous behaviour related to SCP-3498. Further monitoring of [REDACTED] is recommended pending a decision on its containment.

I'm not sorry.

Was cyber chase a breach or first instance of this happening?

But it's the correct answer.
A better question would be "A CK-class restructuring event merges the universe of your favorite cartoon with that of the Foundation's universe. What extents do they go to to maintain normalcy in this new merged 'verse?".

>SCP-1865
>Class: Safe
>Appears to be a clone of American president Abraham Lincoln. Not fully grown, it seems aware that it is a replication of the former US president. DNA reports conclude SCP-1865 to be a genuine clone of America's 16th president.

Sorry, that's all I've got.

>Courage the Cowardly Dog
Very little changes. The show is basically already set in the SCP universe, complete with government that tries to stop anomalous events.

>svtfoe
They would strike a peace agreement with Mewni's monarchs and start tightining up control over trafficking of dimensional scissors.
Also they would give Janna good ol' amnestic treatment.
But in general, I'd say Foundation can contain just about anything animated world has to offer, apart from capes maybe.