Isnt Batman kinda redundant in the Justice League, now that they have Cyborg?

Isnt Batman kinda redundant in the Justice League, now that they have Cyborg?

Make Batman black. That'll solve it.

I didn't know cyborg had a super fast computer brain. I thought it was just kind of one eye and the rest of his head was normal. I thought that was kind of the point of his character, that deep inside he's as human as anyone, no matter what his body is like.. as sort of a message about the dehumanization effect of some black people, tunguska shit, etc.

That’s gay. He should go full transhumanist.

jesus, batman got destroyed

>Every member of a team has to have exactly one function and fill one role, if two people can do similar things one has to go
Why do people say stupid shit like this? How is it not better to have as many skilled heroes on a team as possible?

He's a post modern frankenstein. Read his early stuff, it's ALL about his former friends and loved ones being horrified by this walking metal corpse saying he's Vic.

Batman is also a detective too. You can have a computer for a brain but computers don’t have street smarts. Besides even in universe there would be a shitstorm if Batman got kicked out of the League

that is literally the opposite of what cyborg is about.

But what he’s about is fuckin Gay. Probably why outside of the TT Cartoon he’s a nobody.

>Brain works faster than the human brain because it's like a computer

That's... Debatable?

And lex Luthor.

Its almost as if johns dislikes Batman.

Batman has the one super power cyborg doesn't. The power to sell comic books.

Make Cyborg white. That'll make him smarter.

Fuck no it isn't. Computers are faster than human brains, period.

Brains ARE more complex and nuanced, but they are not as fast.

Batman's superpower is old money.

How exactly?

So the only thing that Cyborg's good at is solving math problems?

And hitting showers.

Very complex arithmetic at a faster rate than humans, I suppose.

cyborg may be smarter, but only batman is capable of raping the joker

I don't know, just imagine what Cyborg could do with the electronic dong.

Aside from math, computers are actually pretty fucking stupid. That's why you have to speak a weird language to them when writing a program.

Cyborg is a broke nigga who can't pay for shit, Bankman keeps the funded

They should've made batman the leader not WW. I understand the reasoning behind this. Since WW was the one always stopping the fights and acted as glue keeping the team together. But batman was the one who formed the team and he created all of the plans.

Batman is a shit when they have Mr.Terrific around. Hes just black Bruce Wayne, but without all the grimdark emotional damage.

I can't remember where I read it, but I've read that one of the chief things giving humans advantages over computers in very complex situations is the ability to make illogical/logically unsound conclusions and decisions that other systems can't make yet still achieve logical goals or something idk.

>tunguska
Tuskegee?

Batman is the most useless member of the Justice Leauge, hands down. Between Aquaman, Cyborg, Superman, Flash, Wonderwoman and Green Lantern, he really feels useless. He should go back being a street level hero cleansing the streets of gotham.

Not pound for pound. Human brains aren't even all that efficient in the context of the entire animal kingdom, yet it still takes a massive supercomputer to out compute a human brain, and hundreds of times as much energy.

Who’s gonna pay for the watchtower?

user, Bruce is a self absorbed, paranoid psychopath. You might as well say Gollum is leadership material because he's crafty. That's not how that works, dude.

I don't read comics about Cyborg or anything that has Cyborg in it, is it because he tries to hold on to whatever shred of humanity he has left despite being 3/4s toaster?

Always hated that cliche, I honestly think that unless you're already of the wacky tobaccy religious persuasion that inserting machinery into your body brings you closer to Satan/Shaitan or whatever the fuck, I'd wager that most people would jump at the offer for full-body augmentation if it meant functional immortality on top of the other perks.

Cyborg needs to be louder, angrier, and make more football analogies
Cyborg needs to increase his shower dialogue by 90 percent when talking to other characters

It says Cyborg's brain works faster, that doesn't mean he's smarter. You could be kind of dumb but able to come up with your dumb ideas faster than a normal dumb person.

that's not how team's work

pic related
3 telepaths in the same team

Tunguska is an area in Siberia that had a massive, unexplained explosion occur in 1910.

The Tuskegee Airmen were an a black group of segregated fighter and bomber pilots who served during World War II who were subjected to a lot of racial discrimination despite serving their country with distinction.

Er, just because most of the work they're doing isn't on a conscious level doesn't mean it's not happening.

How much work do you think it takes to process all the sensorial data alone?

cyborg is the technology asistant,batman is the tactician and their detective,they are both smart,but they have diferent kind of knowledge

Can't Cyborg just query pretty much every single crime database and run through advanced methods of investigation and deduction from past cases and experts in fractions of a second?

I mean he's basically a Super Batcomputer, and that thing basically does Bruce's work for him most of the time.

>That's why you have to speak a weird language to them when writing a program.
Programming languages aren't weird, they're as close to perfect and unambiguous as the general concept of "language" gets, maybe only second to some varieties of maths if you count them as a language. It's informal spoken people language that's screwed up and weird. You (mostly) can't use it to communicate with a machine because machines aren't retarded enough to work with that level of vague / sloppy garbage.
It depends on the tasks you're talking about. There is a very large collection of tasks that computers can handle much quicker than a human brain could. The stuff human brains are better equipped to handle are basically all the things we take for granted as "simple" that really aren't, like recognizing and responding appropriately to everything that falls under the headers of "common sense" and "body language," or orchestrating all the little details required to walk into the kitchen, fill a glass with water, and drink it. Stuff which also isn't really relevant to the kinds of tasks you'd want someone in your Justice League to be able to handle quickly, so that blurb isn't wrong. I'm also sure the part of Cyborg that's human can still mange those sorts of human advantaged tasks regardless.

Having access to data isn't the same thing as being able to get useful insights out of that data. Most everyone nowadays has the former, it's the latter that's harder to come by.

Why have a speedster when Superman is fast enough? Why do they need a powerhouse like Wonder Woman, Supes is pretty strong. Cyborg? Batman? Superman is like super smart and has laser eyes and freeze breathe, no need for silly gadgets. Fuck, why even have so many people in the Justice Leagur? They only need Superman and Plastic Man for comic relief.

Name 1 (one) good comic featuring Mr.Terrific

This but unironically.

>Why have a speedster when Superman is fast enough?
I never understood the point of the Flash desu. I think this is why in later incarnations writers tried to make it so Flash was not just regular fast but rather magic fast in a special "better than Superman" kind of way.

being fused to a motherbox or something similar that someone at least sometimes have no control over or only partially control would generally make it less appealing to most people I think. additionally, in the movie he isn't actually sure what the motherbox could eventually do to him or allow him to do.

>doesn't have a good comic yet=is immune to good writing and will never appear in a comic worth a damn
gotcha

JSA: Virtue and Vice

He can do super fast thinking about how dehumanized he is.
I also imagine that his Vietnam flashbacks would had better definition and be more accurate than regular humans, you know, they are in 4K.

I thought it was a metaphor for amputees with prosthetic limbs. like in that one episode of TT where he struck a friendship with that kid with the prosthetic arm.

Batman has always been redundant in any team-up involving Superman. It's a big problem with the whole concept of the team-up. How smart can he be? Is he as smart as Superman's many superhumanly intelligent opponents, like Brainiac or Luthor, but without their powers or resources? The problem with positing intelligence is that it quickly becomes very dumb: either Batman can deduce things that a regular human being has no possible way of deducing, or you make the others dumb.

>Fuck, why even have so many people in the Justice Leagur? They only need Superman and Plastic Man for comic relief.
This is functionally the case whenever a big threat comes around.

user is to batman as the computer you are using is to cyborg

Having access to wikipedia makes Batman redundant

Cyborg isn't going to be in the Justice League anymore after he caused the live action movie to bomb

One of them lights on fire, the other turns into a diamond monster