Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Tread #1

It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Ungifted pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

I'll start this off with an oddball comic that crosses into several holidays.

>Plastic Man snowman
ha

Ok I just bought a pass and it makes posting stories soo much easier.

I think he's just.... Chillin out....

It's not even December...

true, but we've started on the Saturday after thanksgiving for the last 5 years it also gives us one month of threads before Christmas day.

And my list post for the thread 1NVJ8QWRBXRRK

How about a fan favorite

Sweet, I get to be the 4th poster of this year's Christmas threads!

yay, someone is actually here!

Any requests for next story?

It's a tradition for me at this point. Looking forward to things picking up, probably within a week.

Aww hell yeah. Best time of year. Good to see you again Santa crew. Though I wonder if we might do better in future years starting on the first of December. Time to get my wishlist sorted out and find some good stuff for a Sup Forumsmrade or two.

And maybe start thinking of some contests...

The first threads tend to last several days as people see them and start trickling in.

Well hello again Tajador seasons greetings. Good to see returning anons. I'll have to think of ideas for contests as well for my random craftings.

Thanks for doing this, as usual. We couldn't do the gift parade without you.

I'll drop something if you don't mind.