ITT:

>ITT:
Things you've forgotten about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHKl0YMojQc
youtube.com/watch?v=H-tONWxvpr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn it seems like everybody DID forget about it

>implying anyone could ever forget or fogive nickelodeon for what they did to that poor woman

Story time?

>forgetting about the little girl, the girl who could make fiends

I haven't forgotten user, not yet atleast.

I don't know the exact story, but the extremely short version is that she got fucked over and lost the rights to the show. Go read about it if you wanna be sad.

Making Fiends used to be this web series on Youtube by Amy Winfrey. I guess it got so popular that Nickelodeon made a deal with her to host her show on TV. But something went down with the executives and the show only appeared a few times (I've only seen this once on TV as a kid) before it disappeared and the rest is history. Amy can't go back to making new episodes since the copyright is held by Nick and can only do parodies like the Making Beans episode.

That's what I've heard at least.

>look up the beans video

Christ, the veiled subtext is depressing.
youtube.com/watch?v=qHKl0YMojQc

I blame their masters at Viacom a bit more.

The moral is always pony up for a lawyer to read any contract. Terms like "pursuant to" in the right place can really save your ass.

I remember when I heard about this and decided to watch the episodes, quickly becoming one of my favorite Nick shows.

God damn I hate the business practices of late 2000's Nick.

>this exists
>no two disc dvd set for Megas XLR
>doesn't come with novelty car key
I'm so sad.

Dave the Barbarian not getting a proper dvd or ANY release still boils my blood to this day. Its bad enough it was canceled for bullshit reasons in the first place.

At least Flapjack got one dvd release and a full web release if nothing else.

I recognize this, but I can't seem to recall the name.

Popee the Performer it's Sup Forums japanese cgi cartoon, pretty good very bizarre there's no dialogue. Here's the entire thing if you ever have time, youtube.com/watch?v=H-tONWxvpr8

The fanbase for this is unique to put it lightly.

Yeah I initially wouldn't watch it cause I thought it was a edgy tumblr horroe show, was very suprised to find out it was just a childrens cartoon.

*horror

Oh, it stayed on TV for a bit. It just got banished to Nicktoons Network, which was one of those extra channels in the mid-100s that I guess they shoved all their unpopular shows onto. I loved that channel.

Why was it cancelled any way?

Yeah it was on Nicktoons for a while during that era before they started trying to shift Nicktoons into their action show network. Where they aired cheap Nick rejects of foreign shows. I always liked it. Never knew it was a web show first.

Me too. I basically never watched actual Nick around that time except for when Avatar or iCarly was on. Nicktoon, for the vast majority of time, just had better programming.

I never want to forget this.

This is Alyssa. Say something nice about her.

She looks like that game grumps girl. Is Suzy her name?

I like her hair

The only reason the show was given the green light was to bring in more teenage male viewers, it succeeded and Disney just axed the show when they decided they had enough of that demographic.

Its the oddest thing, the show was doing great, but they just decided to axe it for that.