Mid 2000s was the Gold Age

and you know it

DIANA IS MY WAIFU

I remember thinking they would become a couple after this when I first watched it. Was one of the first episodes and I had no idea they were step siblings

>diana
>not mom

shit taste desu senpai

It's weird because in the original comics they were a couple and IIRC even got married at some point. They changed their relationship in the cartoon for no real reason.

>Not both

I miss this show.

I hated this show, it was the favorite cartoon of the fuckers that used to bully me, it gives me painful memories

Fug I never put together these two shows were from the same company.

I think they were siblings in the english version. I guess that'd be weird with the blushing.

This show is fucking garbage.

Early 2000s was the golden age. 2004 was when things went downhill when shows like Hey Arnold ended.

lol get wrecked

fucking nerd lol

What kind of dweeb even gets bullied. Stop being such a fag lol.

>tfw beating up user with the lads while discussing the latest MM ep
thanks for the nostalgia, you're still a faggot btw

Gold age of what? Mid 2000s was almost all garbage.

Golden age of garbage.
Mid 00s was the age of weebs, thus it was trash. 2010s is when Western cartoons got Western again, thus good. Faggots who used to wear Naruto headbands and Hot Topic boots and unironically liked Sonic 06 will disagree, but they are not people.

Embarrassing

yay I can post this

fucking kek'd
your bullies had good taste at least

Oh man she was my first waifu. I had the biggest crush her when I was like 10 and watching the show as it aired

No it was not, that was the 1940s.

Diana and Martin also appeared in the background of Totally Spies

>Missing lizard Diana and wetsuit Diana

I don't remember that happening to me

Best girl

do you know how hard it is to find caps in good quality?
this is another show that never got a good physical release

I don't think I can think of a single cartoon that I liked from the mid-2000s. Justice League? Does that count...?

No-Sam was annoying as fuck.

>not muh comic book
To many scooby do elements and de-aging.