It's gonna be YUGE!

NEW HAMPSHIRE GOING RED

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

SOLID BLUE GOES RED GOES RES

Is this tonight's pattern???

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

doesn't matter you're losing pennsylvania and florida

MADAM PRESIDENT

Indiana going to Trump would not be a surprise.

Hey that's St Andrews golf course! I live near there.

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erleben.

Ich glaube ni cht, dass mein Penis jemals härter sein wird, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer winzigen weißen Schwänzchen ergießen.

fun fact, hillary won early vote in primaries

We're all getting a little over excited. This is based on a small amount of votes. Into the millions is when you can get excited. Plus, these are all confirmed red states. Just wait.

But Trump would outperform all the Indiana polls by at least +10 with this results.

We only have polls to suggest NH may be red. Less than 100 votes have been counted

Now, this very early voting went Obama last time, so that may be slightly telling. But by no means is it anything resembling being settled yet

THEY HAVENT GONE RED SINCE REAGAN(?)

219 Hobart Indiana checking in

>white trash

Nice meme. If that "white trash" decided to stop sending you all crops, milk, meat and grain you'd all starve in your coastal hellholes and need China's gibs

>tfw trump wins the popular vote but loses the electoral vote

Cnn already butt hurt jake tapper on suicide watch

>there's less of a margin between Johnson and Clinton than Clinton and Trump

The point is that he's drastically outperforming both his own polls and Romney's performance in 2012. Now, this may be non-representative of the state, perhaps disproportionately reporting rural, less dense voting sites first. We'll just have to see.

The fire has to start somewhere. And the fire rises.

>vp is from IN
>IN is pretty damn red
don't blow your load too early

>hillbiliies THIS mad they're not a part of the coastal master race

More likely the opposite

Trump is also outperforming his downballots, indicating some crossover voting

>numales
>master race
You have the privilege of not having your capital's shit fucked up. If you visited London you'd find more reasons to nuke western cities every day

I could make 150-350K/year if I wanted to live in DC or very close by. (I don't)