>BvS Knightmare (2016): 11 Kills
>Batman Total: 64 / 75 (w/ knightmare)

>The Punisher (2004): 22
>Punisher War Zone (2008): Around 90
>Daredevil Season 2 (2016): 62
>Punisher Season 1 (2017): 65ish
>Punisher Total: Roughly 238 Kills

>Batman has 32% of Punisher's total kill count
>Has one less kill in BvS as 2004 Punisher, 10 more kills than 2004 Punisher including the Knightmare sequence
>Indirectly kills almost twice as many as 2004 Punisher in Batman Begins

Sup Forums is a few boards down son

My cock is a few boards down.

Okay, but what are the kill counts from the comics and cartoons?

Punisher's is around 48,502.

Those bvs numbers are bullshit.

No they're not.

Did this for Sup Forums earlier

PUNISHER KILL-COUNT:

EP1: 8

EP2: 1

EP3: 14

EP4: 3

EP5: 6

EP6: 0

EP7: 0

EP8: 0

EP9: 0

EP10: 0

EP11: 15

EP12: 1

EP13: 0

That's a total of 48 kills you actually SEE him commit.

>a fat hairy man's ass.

Finish your sentence

They are. But you don't care.
Not only is stupid to include a dream sequence, not a single guy dies in the car chase escene... why? Because in fiction at least a death is on screen or mentioned it's not really a death. Action movies are retarded, but all those guys in the cars? All of them survived if we take into account that superman doesn't mention it and doesnt stop Batman right there and that there's not a single mention about that. It's retarded. But it's how this shit works.

The first guy we see Batman kill is the guy he shots with the batwing. Those dumb rules are not something new, but old as shit shot from back in the day when the 80s action movies were on a race to be the one with more dead bad guys.

>not a single guy dies in the car chase escene
*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Not only is stupid to include a dream sequence
Which is why i made it separate

>Not only is stupid to include a dream sequence, not a single guy dies in the car chase escene... why? Because in fiction at least a death is on screen or mentioned it's not really a death. Action movies are retarded, but all those guys in the cars? All of them survived if we take into account that superman doesn't mention it and doesnt stop Batman right there and that there's not a single mention about that. It's retarded. But it's how this shit works.

Yeah sure, like 6 guys being flattened by multi-ton vehicles, another two being shot and run over by the batmobile in a fireball, one poor fuck getting decapitated by the batmobiles wheel, and like 4 other guys getting run off the road into a building and exploding are all fine.

Completely.

Thats not stupid at all.

what's your point?

I didnt said its not stupid.
I'm saying that is stupid. Is extremely stupid but they are alive.

No they're fucking not.

>i-it's just a scratch

They are if no one in the movie say or react as if they are dead.

No one did. Not superman, not Alfred, not luthor, not the media or the police.

>autism

fucking underages, go back to youtube comments section

Oh boy
Are you the autist that tried to prove that no one died "because the director didn't intend for them to die" back in the day?

>Batman Begins (2006): 38 Kills
>The Dark Knight (2008): 1 Kill
>The Dark Knight Rises (2012): 2 Kills

I hope you're not counting accidents or simply not saving the villain as kills

Spiderman from raimi in the other hand murdered a guy and tried to murder sandman

>Blows up a monastary, orchestrates the death of Ra's Al Ghul
>Kills Two-Face
>Kills Talia and her driver
>accidents

>ezeneca

>"My intent was not to kill those faceless thugs. I choose now to live as a please let me leave this franchise.

>Blows up a monastary

Everyone escaped except Fake Ra's, specifically because he made the choice to stay and fight and be crushed by burning rubble.

Yes accidents, the two face one is the most obvious one.

And he didn't kill Ra's, by this logic spiderman killed all his villains since he "could" have saved them.

>Everyone escaped
[citation needed]

Leaving a guy on a train about to crash is pretty fucking inconsiderate. And also:

>Green Goblin killed himself by accident in a situation Peter could NOT have avoided without dying himself
>Ock didn't want to be saved and had to control the nuclear output from his machine to ensure the safety of the city
>Eddie jumped back into the symbiote with the pumpkin-bomb and Peter was about to save him but wasn't quick enough
Bruce just straight up floats out of the train.

>Specifically orchestrates the destruction of the destruction of the elevated rail system which directly leads to Ra's Al Ghul's death, and knowingly leaving him to die.
>Tackling Harvey Dent off a balcony, very intentionally pushing him off, leading to his death.

By all accounts both logical and legal those are homicide.

>Bruce just straight up floats out of the train.
Don't forget that blowing up the tracks was his plan, he broke the train controls and he gave Gordon the means to do it too. He didn't just leave him to die, he outright orchestrated his death.

One of the guys was in a car that literally exploded in a giant fireball.

>tried to murder Sandman
Symbiote tho

this was 1989 to faggot

You for got a punisher.

So your argument is that Batman Franking is OK and excused, because he doesn't rack up as many Frankings as Frank, whose whole reason to exist is to Frank bad guys?

Okaaaay....

I guess nobody died at the end of Terminator 3 when the nukes started falling. We didn't see them die.

But the main character talks about them being dead.

Drago Punisher best Punisher

They were all super ninjas that have been training even longer than him. If he could escape, they all could have.

Ras could have escaped had he chosen to. Be was a ninja on par with Batman for ducks sake,

I don't get it, the punisher punishes people. As in he you know, makes them pay for their crimes, thats not always death. Batman is a bat man, those he bats them into death. It makes sense to me.

>Batman Returns: 3 Kills
Lemme see if I can get this right since I like to watch it every christmas...Penguin, Thug Who Gets Blown Up, Firespitter?

God I was so mad when I first saw this. Snyder you piece of shit.

Penguin doesn't count.
He died over his own deadly rockets and toxic waste.

Nolan Batman didn't intentionally killed anyone.

>>Batman Forever (1995): 3 Kills

Care to name them? Two Face doesn't count

Who did he kill in Batman Begins?

>Because in fiction at least a death is on screen or mentioned it's not really a death.
The state of Snydercucks. You know your god outright said Batman was "manslaughtering" them, right?

>not a single guy dies in the car chase escene.

That's Nolan

He broke the brakes, didn't he?

>The Dark Knight Rises (2012): 2 Kills
Talia I guess, who's the second one?

He had to have killed more people in Batman Returns, he was just murderizing pepople in the intro.

He blew up an entire building full of ninjas.

Her driver.

I think Nolan Batman really has the best version of the no-kill-code. He does everything he can to avoid killing, as shown when he stops Joker from falling off a ledge so he can be placed in prison. But if the only choice is to either kill someone or let them kill an innocent, or otherwise let himself die, he will not hesitate to throw them off a building, KO them on a crashing train after destroying the brakes, cause their car to crash, or just straight up gun them down. It helps that these cases he doesn't specifically go in with the intention to kill them, he's just unable to enact his 'no-kill-code' in all circumstances, at least once killing someone by what is implied to be an accident. It's realistic.

Post-Crisis Superman also reached that happy medium, as Zod, Faora, Non, Doomsday, Darkseid, and Brainiac can all attest to.

She was driving.

>people gave Batman Returns shit for years due to Batman killing people in cartoony action sequences
>almost all of them do it and he's actually one of the on-screen Batmen with the smallest body counts
Now that's funny.

Did Batffleck murder or cripple anyone in Justice League ?

Wasn't she the one driving? She does that horrid, last-gasp-of-air thing in the drivers seat, I think.

No, Batman kills the driver with a shot from the Bat and Talia tries to take over but loses control and crashes. That's why she's in the driver seat when she dies.

'It's okay, I can see their parachutes!'

>Blows up a monastary
Technically, he was not Batman at this point. No-kill rule does not apply yet.

The only one from Returns I remember is teh time-bomb clown he tosses into the manhole.

In 89 he uses the Batmobile to blow up who knows how many thugs in the chemical plant and tosses that one guy down the stairwell in the church.
Oh and accidentally(?) makes Joker fall.

Just a shitload of Parademons.

How many died in BvS due to Batman's brand. They said inmates with the brand were being targeted and killed.

Fucking bat of murder ruining muh crime

He only returns fire you imbeciles. You reap what you saw.

THEY'RE COMIC BOOK MOVIES, YOU FAGGOT

The 'Sup Forums as the first post' post meme needs to become bannable, because you cucks don't know what's appropriate for this board anymore.

Exactly, cause when he's on foot and shot at he pulls out his .45 and brains some mooks.

How was this one? Well, compared to other superhero films of the era?

Iused to hate it but in retrospect its fun an harmless. Its very similar to the Punisher books of the era, save for the origin a lack of the Skull.

Lundgren's a scary fucking Frank, too.

FRANK NO ;_;

Didn't Batman kill the driver when he flipped Jokers truck in Dark Knight.

The one with that weird "He missed!" line that sounds like Wallace Shawn spoke it.