MONSTER VOTE CONFIRMED

MONSTER VOTE CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyc3fBNoZyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pence is the monster vote.

holy fugg even with all those nogs in Indianapolis.

BUT to be fair, it always looks nuts because the country folks finish up early. Last minute niggas in Indianapolis are still waiting in line.

STOP CHILDREN WHATS THAT SOUND

This really doesn't say much

The places that are reporting in IND could be solid red with 0 dem leaning locations reporting

Is IND normally a blue state?

EVERYBODY LOOKS WHAT'S GOIN' DOWN

Everybody put those tendies down

we went blue in 2008 and 2012, WE RED NOW BOYS

THERES A MAN WITH A GUN IN CALIFORNIA

wtf is monster vote

TELLIN ME I'M GONNA CORN HOLE YA

Yes they don't include Indy or the NW Chicago area. A good start, though.

It's at 1% reporting on the site I'm looking at. Isn't it a bit early to call?

Fellow Hoosier we only went blue in 08

MUH-MUH-MUH-MUH-MUH-MONSTER VOTE

Californian here. Its a false flag to get people to vote for a federal oversight on ammunition purchases.

reminder that dem leaning areas turn in ballots last

...i think you can figure out why

"Something is happening here."

Solid indicator of rise even in deep blue states.

CTR on EBT soon.

aren't they first doing the rural places? I assume it's going to go back to something more usual once the cities start reporting in

counts last*

just laughed out loud in real life

>...i think you can figure out why

Because they had jobs they worked at all day?

i gave you too much credit

Does he actually have a chance? Are the elections not completely rigged by the illuminati reptilian kikes?

It's Penceland, what the fuck do you think Mitchell.

If he can keep this, it'll be pretty impressive considering the 2012 results.

she pissed us off pretty bad in the primaries. Her phone banks were calling people to say that Bernie had dropped out... people don't forget shit like that.

Yes.

M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILLL

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyc3fBNoZyw

People who have never voted thus dont get polled like we saw to an extent in Brexit

yeah, it's called LESS THAN 1% OF THE FUCKING VOTE BEING COUNTED.

God some of you people are brain-dead.

UPDATE

No. Went blue for Obama both times, but was a classically red state for ~40 years before that.

>REEEEEEEE

219 reporting in, we are going red all the way

What's funny is we don't even like Pence. Most people here actually hate him. I am not a fan of him myself since he is overly concerned with pushing his social agenda and is willing to let the state's economy fall in the name of it. Our previous governor, Mitch Daniels, was hard right economically but left social issues alone and most people here agree that he was a very good governor
You might be thinking of Iowa. We went blue in 2008 for Obama but the last time before that was in 1968. We are usually a very red state which is why Pence got elected in the first place.

MAGA

Blacks are pro-Trump. They want to be able to make a living as much as the rest of you.
We could be seeing the return of good race relations!

MEGA

>only two states allot electoral votes by district
why the fuck don't all states do this? it would be much more representative and probably give rural areas more of a voice rather than getting swamped by the one or two cities in a state. oh, that's why

THIS IS THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN
WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN